God is Chicken

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
Maybe I'll be let through for raising chickens WITHOUT killing them for food? >.>

I don't really like eating chicken but I eat a lot of it because the rest of my family loves the stuff, same deal with eggs.

Also this thread is epic win, internets for eveyone involved xD

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
so god is cosplaying as scootaloo?

god is a brony, it all makes sense now!

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Well, chicken is one of the few meats I enjoy, and therefore is in my stomach fairly often.

Aw, shit.

3LANCER

Sep 11, 2008
So if I'm an atheist and thus don't believe in God, and he's somehow a chicken, does that mean I don't believe in chicken too? Since that would totally divide everything with zero because what the hell did I ate all my life (?)

BlackEagle95

Apr 3, 2011
Oh man, I'm so screwed it's not even funny. He'll probably bake me and serve me with yellow rice and BBQ sauce. Mostly likely with Iced-Tea.

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
Alright listen, I don't comment on every thread I see. I was watching some moviebob and I saw on the right "I hate cod" "Cod is terrible" "Stop all the cod hate" And then I saw this one that said "God is a chicken" and I thought to myself, alright, you have my attention. So I just want to say, good job OP. You were able to catch my attention with your thread title.

So, on topic. I think I would be pretty screwed, not as screwed as I would be if he were a cow, but pretty screwed.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Birdums is yummy, but I'm half a vegetarian. Guess I'm in Purgatory until I purge the chicken from my system?

Pun not intended.

EmperorSubcutaneous

Dec 22, 2010
Count Igor said:
EmperorSubcutaneous said:
Well, I am a vegetarian. But I eat a lot of eggs.
I'm confused about how this works.. Do you not eat meat because of moral reasons, or because you just don't like meat, or what?
Which part are you confused by? That I'm a vegetarian but I eat eggs? If so, that's how it is for all vegetarians. Vegans are the ones that don't eat eggs or milk, vegetarians just don't eat meat (meaning if the death of an animal was involved, they don't eat it).

To answer your question, I was born and raised vegetarian. I was always free to start eating meat if I wanted to, but I was never interested. Partly for moral reasons (I don't feel personally capable of killing an animal, so I feel it would be hypocritical of me to eat an animal that someone else had killed), partly because I've never seen meat as "food," and partly out of sheer laziness. I don't care enough about it to learn how to cook it and to go through the long, uncomfortable process of getting my body used to digesting it.

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
I don't care if he's a chicken or humanoid, my reaction would be the same:

"So you do exist...thanks for a frakked up world full of pain and suffering?"

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Hell, I'm bookmarking this thread as the best religious discussion we've ever had on this site.

>.>

<.<

*hides Chicken leftovers in the fridge*

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
This must thread must live on!

Come my chicken brothers, We shall keep the word alive.

ALL HAIL CHICKEN GOD!
...wait
wait
BROTHERS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

WHY CHICKEN, WHY.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'VE DONE?

Randomness aside: I'm screwed.

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Alar said:
]I'm probably pretty screwed, unless the 'amount of chicken eaten' is actually A LOT OF CHICKEN requiring to be eaten, so that we'll have taken on as much likeness of God as possible and become closer to him.

Also, your avatar is really freaking creepy. Pedo Vegeta! D:
My avatar isn't creepy. Here, come here for a moment. You look tired...

[sub]Thank you everyone for making this a fun thread. It was fun to read your responses.[sub]

[sub][sub][sub]Moo...[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Am I the only...

Never mind.

What I've thought of the first time I read the title was that one Calvin and Hobbes strip in which Calvin was trying to make up an excuse to get of eating his dinner. He asked what would happen if God was a big chicken, and what would happen then?

OT: I'd probably be sent to hell. Popeye's chicken is so damn good it's a crime.

EDIT: Or sin. Whichever would work better in this situation.

blaize2010

Sep 17, 2010
Mydogisblue said:
Does this make the Colonel the Devil.
i always knew the devil was a southern aristocrat in a white suit. i just never figured his food would be so delicious

blaize2010

Sep 17, 2010
Mydogisblue said:
Does this make the Colonel the Devil.
i always knew the devil was a southern aristocrat in a white suit. i just never figured his food would be so delicious
Redlin5 said:

[HEADING=2]REPENT[/HEADING]

Turkey is the way to salvation!

[sub][sub][sub]Yeah, I'm pretty screwed...[/sub][/sub][/sub]
every good religion needs several heresies, but the religion of the chicken god's worst enemies are the vile followers of that horrid abomination, The Turducken

blaize2010

Sep 17, 2010
Lear said:
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
[HEADING=1]God is a Chicken![/HEADING]
[sub][sub]Not trying to be offensive. So take a joke you Protestant Fuckbuckets XD XD XD[/sub][/sub]
I KNOW WHERE THAT COMES FROM!
"So what can i do for you Father O'Malley O'Connol O'Carry O'Rielly O'Brian O'Sullivan? Oh, who is also Italian."