GOOD PLAYSTATION ONE GAMES

Sharpeye42

Mar 26, 2009
Crash, Spyro and Final fantasy series also MGS, Mortal Kombat, DOOM, Oddworld, Medievil and Time Crisis

Metzeten

Oct 16, 2009
I did love pandemonium... spent many an hour listening to the satisfying crack as you smacked the bad guys dressed as a jester.

Oh the joys of being young.

I also quite enjoyed the Die Hard games, but that might just be because I was a violent child.

Apr 28, 2008
Spiderman (Best superhero game ever, I'd say even better than Arkham Asylum)

Spyro 1-3

Crash Bandicoot 1-3 (and maybe Crash Team Racing, if your into cart racers. And not sure if the name is Crash Team Racing, but its something to go on)

MGS1

motherfucking GEX!

And Legend of Dragoon if your into RPG's. The game isn't for everyone, but it is enjoyable.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
RAYMAN! For the love of god rayman!

Mortal Kombat 3/UMK3/MKT and Mortal Kombat 4.

Road Rash Jail Break

Any Crash Banicoot games.

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
zidine100 said:
right then heres a list of my personal favourates as of the moment.

persona 2 inoccent sin and eternall punishment (i dont think there will be to many reviews of innocent sin due to translation patch)
dodonpatchi, play the arcade one first just as a comparasion, its a bad port but a good game, if that makes any sence
einhander (duh)
r type delta,
r-type final
ff tactics,
valkyle profile,
xenogears,
intelegent cube (addicting as hell),
guitar freaks,
Mortal kombat trilogy and 4, oh and Sub Zero Mythologies
star ocean 2,
Soul Blade,
legacy of kain series, (blood omen wont have many reviews, due to paritial emulation problems)
arc the lad,
twisted metal series
hoshigami (wont be many reviews for this one)
dino crisis series.

ok im going to stop theres more but theres already a bit of a list here
There ya go. =P

I also add the Oddworld games, Croc games, Crash Bandicoot games, Gex, Tekken 2/3, Rollcage, Wipeout games, Rayman, Resident Evil games, Gran Turismo 2, oh and Ridge Racer Type 4.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
It depends whether you're wanting to do funny reviews like say TheSpoonyOne, Nostalgia Critic, or AVGN, or "serious" reviews.

Final Fantasy IX is like one of the best games EVARRRR! I don't really like the other FF's but IX is really good. If you're going for the latter review then go for something like this.

If you're going for the funny option then pick something terrible that no-one has ever heard of. Or hey, something popularish, like Digimon World, thats got bucket loads of flaws and bad design choices

Anibalbox

Nov 23, 2009
FFVIII. The best and most immersive RPG I have ever played... The love story, the card game. I just loved it!
Brave Fencer Musashi (great main character)
Legend of Legaia
Medievil (funny, funny game)
Star Ocean 2 (huge game!!)
MGS
Syphon Filter
Spyro (lol, i felt really stupid playing the series, but they were really nice...)
Vagrant Story (beautiful)
Winning Eleven 4 (I could play for hours with my friend. Kicking their asses, and getting the controls thrown at my head...)
Grandia
Xenosaga (not quite sure if the 1st one was on PS1 or PS2...)
FF Tactics
Oh, the good times. Everything was so easy... SOB... Having 25 sucks... I wanna be 15 again!!!!

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
I'm actually of the opinion that many of the old games are better. Back when developers still tried... Spyro was fun. Crash Bandicoot. If you can find it, Legend of the Dragoon was epic. Croc. Maybe Tekken. I guess you could do Final Fantasy.

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
I know you're sick of hearing people bug you about caps, but...

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AN ORIGINAL GAME THAT'S HELLA OBSCURE, YOU SHOULD TRY JUMPING FLASH! IT'S 1/2 FPS, 1/2 PLATFORMER, AND IT WORKS!