Hacker Group Promises Doom for Sony

emusega

Jan 17, 2011
Even though I don't own a PS3 (even not a PS2, which sucks, cause it has good games), I don't approve of these stupid hack assaults. They just want to hack stuff and finally think they have an ethnic reason to do so (retaliation for some other hacker apparently).

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Can we please find these cocksacks and throw them in jail where they will learn the true meaning of an "External Intrusion" from a huge tattooed bald guy named Butch McDick?

baker80

Oct 17, 2008
As if Sony even gives half a shit if some twats deface one of their ten million billion websites every other month... Seriously. "Beginning of the end" my arse.

Can we please find these cocksacks and throw them in jail where they will learn the true meaning of an "External Intrusion" from a huge tattooed bald guy named Butch McDick?
There is something deliciously ironic about a smartass on the internet wishing prison rape on somebody for their childish overreaction against an imagined slight.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Yep, hackers have successfully turned the entire gaming population of the planet against them. What a bunch of fucktards.

Sotanaht Darksol

Mar 31, 2011
This stopped being funny a long time ago.
"Hey lets ruin one of Japan's foremost companies as the country struggles to recover from its most devastating disaster in years!"
Some people need to grow up.

valkeminator

404Th Ravens. No.04
Nov 19, 2009
Kopikatsu said:
http://blogs.forbes.com/parmyolson/2011/05/31/interview-with-pbs-hackers-we-did-it-for-lulz-and-justice/

Interview with the hacking group. Where have I heard this before? Oh yes, Westboro and Anonymous.
According to that article, apparently their reason/motives are just the standard "for the Lulz" and they want to make people "Laugh".

...well Most of us aren't laughing surely.

I still see that this will mush companies out there to strengthen their security, but then again, if they wanted to protest, they could have done it in a way that does not affect innocents/customers. I am starting to feel bad about those people who do work at Sony and stuff...

Especially after knowing that in Japan, once you're in a company, that is basically your family. To quit from your job is pretty much like being exiled from your family.

Just think of the damage these guys would have done to those workers. These guys probably wont have another job should Sony go down.

This is not Hacktivism anymore should innocent people do get attacked, and "for the lulz" is definitely not a cause that can be considered "Activism", I mean, really ? who are you helping by doing these kind of things, Hackers/Crackers??

Further admitting they were part of anonymous, would probably be the start of the downfall and exposure of Anon... somehow I think Anon should curbstomp these hackers before they do something stupid that could have ruined their reputation and anonymity.

Valdus

Apr 7, 2011
Pro-Free speech? Bullshit. They're nothing but thieves. I don't see how hacking the PSN network, downing the service and stealing the user info helps free speech, though it's pretty obvious how doing that can make you richer.

At least have the balls to admit you're just thieves rather than hiding behind this self-indulgent justice crap that accounts for nothing. Cowards the lot of them.

schmoke

Jan 14, 2009
why do they want to make millions of sony users go without their ps3s?
it malicious and just downright unjustified.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
These people disgust me, they really do...

One bit of advice, Lulzwhatever: grow the fuck up.

windlenot

Archeoastronomist
Mar 27, 2011
captaincabbage said:
windlenot said:
... I still don't even know why. Where's their motivation?
My thoughts exactly.

As I said on a similar thread about the issue, these guys can fuck right off. I just want to play my PS3 online in peace.
And the same for me. I also find it annoying hearing other fanboys continually badmouth the PS3 fanbase.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Ickorus said:
Yep, hackers have successfully turned the entire gaming population of the planet against them. What a bunch of fucktards.
Or at least a decent-sized portion of gamers against them.

By the way, I'm quoting you to tell you I slapped my monitor in a vain attempt to kill your avatar.

Thanks. Thanks a lot. -_-

Jamboxdotcom

Nov 3, 2010
windlenot said:
I've been suspecting for several weeks now that we're living in a cyberpunk future. This seriously seems like something out of Shadowrun or a William Gibson story. There's no way in hell these hackers are motivated, patient, and focused enough to sustain this campaign. This has to be funded by some other corporate entity.

windlenot

Archeoastronomist
Mar 27, 2011
Farmer_Casper said:
windlenot said:
I personally think these people think they are doing everybody a favor, but they are doing nobody a favor, not even themselves. They are just annoying a company that provides a service for millions of people because they think it makes them cool. Looking at the names of both the group and the operation, I'd say they were like eleven-years old.
I'd agree with you there. It seems like they missed the Anonymous bandwagon and decided to stir up shit because somebody else did before em. It's stupid and they just get hard ons for wasting everybody's time. Or at least that's how I see it.

Cenequus

Jan 31, 2011
Omey said:
forget about Sony,they should go after EA
I doubt they aren't trying to hack into Microsoft/Nintendo/EA/Activision just that for some reason Sony seems to have the shittiest protection. While Anon's group seemed more profesional(whatever that means in this context) this guys look like kids with a troyan bot.

It seems Sony invested all into their hard DRM instead of server protection. Remember that program they were using on DVDs to shadow install you spyware on PC?

windlenot

Archeoastronomist
Mar 27, 2011
Jamboxdotcom said:
windlenot said:
I've been suspecting for several weeks now that we're living in a cyberpunk future. This seriously seems like something out of Shadowrun or a William Gibson story. There's no way in hell these hackers are motivated, patient, and focused enough to sustain this campaign. This has to be funded by some other corporate entity.
That's... Kinda weird to think of. So, you're proposing the idea of a Microsoft funded campaign to destroy Sony through hired hacking mercenaries? Or at least that's how I see it. Could work, I guess. And maybe Microsoft is a little too obvious of the bad guy here, but that's just for the idea's sake.