Hacker Group Promises Doom for Sony

endnuen

Sep 20, 2010
This is getting tiresome.. Wish their parents would beat them with sticks. Stupid ignorant little fuckers.
Heck, line them up and I will beat them with a stick.

They gain nothing and a lot of people lose quite a lot.

Arctarus'sCookie

May 9, 2011
Ooh... another attack on Sony. Why are so many hackers pissed at Sony? Well, I'll just sit here playing on my Xbox 360 and PC until this thing blows over.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=f8mz0V9g

Basically...shut down the proxies, and it'll be easy to catch them?

beema

Aug 19, 2009
Go die Lulz

Also they hacked PBS? Come on. That's like the most benign TV network ever. What a bunch of cockgobblers

Anjel

Mar 28, 2011
If they were really smart they'd go for a job with any number of tech-based companies preventing this kind of stuff - they'd clean up! Seriously!

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
Wow. These hackers need to stop being bitches and just bugger off.

What purpose do they have for possibly ruining Sony? None, I reckon. I suppose there is a reason they're called LulzSec.

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
WHY?! Why do people insist on hacking them to death. I know that they did something wrong, but at this point you are also hurting their customers and everyone else that makes products for them. You aren't being an activist, you aren't some sort of freedom fighter. You are a prick who's hurting people.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
the monopoly guy said:
WHY?! Why do people insist on hacking them to death. I know that they did something wrong, but at this point you are also hurting their customers and everyone else that makes products for them. You aren't being an activist, you aren't some sort of freedom fighter. You are a prick who's hurting people.
...They realize that. That's why they call themselves 'LulzSec' and taunt the people that say that they're hurting Sony's customers on their Twitter feed.

RabbidKuriboh

Sep 19, 2010
honestly you greedy wankers there are better ways to make an honest living with those skills, besides there are much better places to hack for money than sony, especially after all of this crap.

Nethank

Mar 1, 2011
I'm curious as to what they hope to gain from this. If, and I really mean if, they succeeded in bringing down Sony, which I doubt they can do, all they will have accomplished is forced a lot of people out of work and into the unemployment line, shutting down services used by millions of people.

If they were to succeed in forcing Sony to shut their doors, which is unlikely, they would be hurting countless people. In my mind, that sounds like a terrorist act under any system of law.

I hope these people like prison bars because either way, that's probably where they are going to end up.

And to all the people saying that we, the users of Sony's services, are the real victims, I say; really think about that, the longer these attacks continue and the more damage they do to Sony and it's bottom line, the more staff Sony will have to let go. We lose a form of entertainment, people could lose their jobs, their livelihoods and means of supporting their families over this ridiculous nonsense.

jackanderson

Sep 7, 2008
MrJuicy said:
Don't these people have anything productive too do?
No, they don't. That's why they are hackers.
Sonicron said:
You can **** my ****, you hacker *****. Here, let me whip it out for you.

You shroud yourselves in righteousness when, really, you're just acting out of greed. You're petty thieves, that's what you are. You claim to be mad at Sony's leaders, but instead of going after those, you fuck with the pastime activities of millions of people worldwide.

Do the world a favor and take a collective dive into an acid vat.
You've said exactly what I'm thinking! Just with more creative language. Good show!
HankMan said:
Soon DOS is going to stand for: Denial Of Sony attack
I am merely quoting you to ask this question...

Why are you not a successful stand-up comedian?

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
http://blogs.forbes.com/parmyolson/2011/05/31/interview-with-pbs-hackers-we-did-it-for-lulz-and-justice/

Interview with the hacking group. Where have I heard this before? Oh yes, Westboro and Anonymous.

Alucard788

May 1, 2011
Kopikatsu said:
http://twitter.com/#!/awinee

That's the Twitter of someone who has been...bugging, LulzSec, I guess? Anyway, LulzSec just put up his name, birthdate, phone number, and address.

That's kind of...annoying.
Is it safe to view those tweets? Will I get hacked if I do like that poor chap?

I'm starting to get legitimately paranoid now. >_<

Iklwa

Jan 27, 2010
Even if you don't care about Sony, what about their customers? What, too bad they decided to purchase a Sony product? This is getting ridiculous, especially when it comes down to the whole free speech motivation these guys and Anonymous seem to get their internet hardons over. So PBS practiced its free speech by smearing Julian (who I don't like anyway...guess I'm about to get hacked too), so you attack them? So really to sum this all up: You aren't freedom fighters. You're dicks. Even if I didn't own a PS3, or even if I didn't give two shits about Sony, you're still dicks. This goes for you too Anonymous.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Alucard788 said:
Kopikatsu said:
http://twitter.com/#!/awinee

That's the Twitter of someone who has been...bugging, LulzSec, I guess? Anyway, LulzSec just put up his name, birthdate, phone number, and address.

That's kind of...annoying.
Is it safe to view those tweets? Will I get hacked if I do like that poor chap?

I'm starting to get legitimately paranoid now. >_<
Apparently that guy, Awinee, was arrested recently and is facing a maximum sentence of six years in jail for trying to DOS a government site. So, I would say that it's safe provided that you don't try and do...illegal things.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Hacking Sony wasn't cool when Anonymous did it, and at least THEY had morals. Bizarre, twisted morals, but morals nonetheless. These guys are just wannabe-dicks.