Have you ever been called out by your Username?

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Pimppeter2 said:
Most people read it as

Pimppeteer2, like "Musketeer"

Or so I'm told.
And are you disgruntled to be associated with a Musketeer with a purple cape and gold-plated sword? I can't imagine being so.

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
Fox KITSUNE said:
< - - -*Looks at it*

All the time! Mostly the first part though. sometimes the last part on formal greets
You know, I have a hunch...you don't happen to like Foxes/Wolves/Furry things, do you?
I just have this feeling....

OP: Me? Not really....some of my friends think it's stupid, but they can stick to names like "Scarecrow" and "SnipeGod" or something, because they're so original..

tjcross

Apr 14, 2008
yea on a few forms i go by the name joeshif (a hilarious misspelling of my first middle name i have 2) they normally would ask if i was retarded or what not, thank god i switched accounts on youtube irl i've had a few people call me joeshif

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Once, asking if it was related to Final Fantasy character "Zidane".

The answer is no, it is not related to him, I made it myself and only discovered "Zidane" 6 months later.

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
Well no i have never been pmed or called RareDevil. Mainly since its not that exciting. Also because its just a horrible play on Dare Devil.

But Xbox live i get called by my gamer tag all the time, by my friends. Allways "Hey chimp"

or randomly in person i will get "Hey Chimp" or "Hey Sammich". The later has become more and more rare because we nick named my friend ham sandwhich "or Sammich" seeing how is name is Sam.

That one is weird tho. It's weird being called Chimp to my face. . .

warthoggunner

Oct 11, 2009
Some friends I know in real life sometimes call me by my Xbox-Live Gamertag.
I have a different Username on other boards that I get called alot.

Mad World

Legacy
Sep 18, 2009
Country
Canada
People have asked me whether or not I chose my name based off of the song "Mad World."

AWDMANOUT

Jan 4, 2010
Nope. I guess it's just not that special. My initials sound like "odd" and it's what I think of myself as in life so... yeah.
Thunderhorse31 said:
Deef said:
Thunder...
Horse...
Thunder...
Horse...

Please tell me your name is the Thunderhorse I'm thinking of.
Is there any other kind? My motto on Xbox Live is "REVENGE" ;)
There is another kind.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunder_Horse_PDQ
Mad World said:
People have asked me whether or not I chose my name based off of the song "Mad World."
I love that song. Did you?

masseyguy911

Aug 6, 2010
Yea alot of my friends just call me masseyguy in school, since massey is my last name its not to weird

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Once I stood up for religious people and got flack for my username. That will teach me to defy the gods of Irony.
It's also my Xbox Live Gamertag, which leads some jackarses think is funny to shout "I'm an assassin" while team killing.

Nihilism_Is_Bliss

Oct 27, 2009
I was asked once on a pokemon forum whether my username was a reference to the pokemon episode 'ignorance is blissey'.
...It isn't.