Have you ever gone "wow" at the stupidity of other people?

Grounogeos

Mar 20, 2009
I can honestly say I barely ever go "wow" at somebody's stupidity.

Usually it goes straight past "wow" to either "WTF?" or "So much for being the "most intelligent species" on the planet..."

dududf said:
And by Americans, I mean the name (from which is ignorant in it's self) that you parade around calling your selves :)
I'm from the US myself and I get irritated when people use "America" or "American" to describe the place. There's North America and South America, and the US takes up maybe a third (most likely less) of North America, so "America" is actually referring to two massive continents and all of the people living there.

Canadaftw

Apr 24, 2009
dududf said:
Canadaftw said:
dududf said:
Everyone person on Youtube.

More recently, every "wow's" at stupidty I've seen lately are from...wait for it wait for it... Americans.

Anyone else seeing the source of the internets problem lately? XD :p
So the solution to getting rid of annoying idiots on the internet is killing all Americans? Wait by Americans do you mean a continet or U.S.A.?
I hate typing the clarification note so I best make a prefab clarrification.

NOT ALL AMERICANS ARE STUPID. The minority of Americans that are massively idiotic also have connection to the internet and post alot of youtube.

Though I'd strongly agree that the sacrifice is worth it to purge alot of idiots, it may be looked poorly upon by the many intellectuals that are indeed Americans.

And by Americans, I mean the name (from which is ignorant in it's self) that you parade around calling your selves :)

It's always the loud ones that get the attention, and in this case loud=idiots. Generalizations follow.
Sorry but I try to learn what Americans are like by watching Glenn Beck. Hes not making you guys look to good...

Acier

Nov 5, 2009
Canadaftw said:
EClaris said:
AP Econ, we mixed with the Honors Econ one day for voter registration. The man asked an honors girl to name the original 13 colonies. After a long pause this happened.
"....Um Boston?"
"What state is Boston in?"
"How should I know?"

It only got worse. Her other attempts included Alabama, Arizona, Michigan, Philadelphia, and Chicago.
So? How many states does your country have 30? 40? 50? I wouldn't insult her for that or think any less of her if unless she read a history book every day or recently had to study for a test on that.
No, it's still pretty bad.
She can't tell the difference between a city and a state is pretty bad.

That and 50 states really isn't that hard.

andrat

Jan 14, 2009
Canadaftw said:
andrat said:
Wow/Facepalm.

Canadaftw said:
I like your Username.
Just picked it because all of the good ones were taken...Yay going off topic for the win!
Touche. But not all the good ones it seems.

[small]Other people, please do not smite me for off topic-ness. D:[/small]

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Canadaftw said:
dududf said:
Canadaftw said:
dududf said:

More recently, every "wow's" at stupidty I've seen lately are from...wait for it wait for it... Americans.

So the solution to getting rid of annoying idiots on the internet is killing all Americans? Wait by Americans do you mean a continet or U.S.A.?

NOT ALL AMERICANS ARE STUPID. The minority of Americans that are massively idiotic also have connection to the internet and post alot of youtube.

Though I'd strongly agree that the sacrifice is worth it to purge alot of idiots, it may be looked poorly upon by the many intellectuals that are indeed Americans.

It's always the loud ones that get the attention, and in this case loud=idiots. Generalizations follow.
Sorry but I try to learn what Americans are like by watching Glenn Beck. Hes not making you guys look to good...
I'm Canadian...

I have to put that clarrification as Americans go "OMG AMERICAN HATER HURR DURR"

It gets really annoying.

Canadaftw

Apr 24, 2009
EClaris said:
Canadaftw said:
EClaris said:
AP Econ, we mixed with the Honors Econ one day for voter registration. The man asked an honors girl to name the original 13 colonies. After a long pause this happened.
"....Um Boston?"
"What state is Boston in?"
"How should I know?"

It only got worse. Her other attempts included Alabama, Arizona, Michigan, Philadelphia, and Chicago.
So? How many states does your country have 30? 40? 50? I wouldn't insult her for that or think any less of her if unless she read a history book every day or recently had to study for a test on that.
No, it's still pretty bad.
She can't tell the difference between a city and a state is pretty bad.

That and 50 states really isn't that hard.
Well me and other Sea anemones would dissagre! I still think remembering the names of 50 states would be difficult and would require alot of pratice. But she really can't tell the diffrence between a state and a city? Thats pretty bad...

Canadaftw

Apr 24, 2009
dududf said:
Canadaftw said:
dududf said:
Canadaftw said:
dududf said:

I'm Canadian...

I have to put that clarrification as Americans go "OMG AMERICAN HATER HURR DURR"

It gets really annoying.
Sorry but I did not know which country you came from so I just randomly assumed you were American because in your post you did not specify which country you come from or live in.

Acier

Nov 5, 2009
Canadaftw said:
Well me and other Sea anemones would dissagre! I still think remembering the names of 50 states would be difficult and would require alot of pratice. But she really can't tell the diffrence between a state and a city? Thats pretty bad...
Nah, it's only bad when you're being forced to learn them and their capitals in 7th grade. Once you're a senior in high school you should at least have a decent bearing on most of them with out having to study

aakibar

Apr 14, 2009
yes a lot of people make me feel very smart and not totally ignorgant. Mainly to get my share of giggles and other dumb ignorant people i go to CNN.com and troll their forums because i can and its fun to rant about politics in a place where i won't be killed (that place is here)

doctorjackal777

May 25, 2009
This is the only gamey thread/site that I frequent, but I'l tell you this. Go to notalwaysright.com and read say just the first 2 or so pages. You will be ashamed that you are classed as a member of the human race.