How are you Internet Famous?

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
I'm not, even in the slightest. The only thing I could be known for is doing graphical stuff for some people on TGWTG.

Oh, and I made a somewhat popular one-panel comic about Fallout: New Vegas, that has been viewed 5000+ times or so. ( http://kriizi.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-New-Vegas-184133952 )

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
I'm not famous at all, really. I don't produce videos or webcomics or deviantart pages because I'm way too exhausted by the time I'm finished with school work.

TyrantGanado

Oct 21, 2009
I was once a Team Leader of the Dead Cell org on Metal Gear Solid Forums. Does that count? Didn't think so.

Other than that I have two YouTube videos, one of which has over 2000 views. Though I'm the cameraman so you only hear me and see my hand at one point.

Titan Buttons

Apr 13, 2011
Tobuscus is the best example of internet fame, he made a vid that people liked so he made more that got more and more fans untill he started going to events such as Comic Con.
Internet fame is popularity base on humour or interest.

Nightshine

Dec 23, 2009
Have a Youtube channel I used to update on a regular basis about 2-3 years ago with about 250+ subscribers.
Have one video with over 750,000+ views, and about 3 with over 20,000+ views and the rest with about 2000'ish.
So yeah, not really internet famous, you could say alot of people have seen some of my work, but they woulden't know me.

Supertegwyn

Oct 7, 2010
You could say I am famous for having a rather old Gamespot profile (I've seen older, but compared to a lot of GS newbs it is quite old)
I also have a blog?

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
I harbor no illusions about my status on the internet. I'm not very famous at all. I'm probably best known for dubbing TF2 voices over random videos, a "talent" that hardly takes any skill at all:

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
I have a couple of videogame videos on youtube and they recieve some comments, on the other hand the one that gets more views and comments is one that didn't cost me any effort/skill.

shadowsoul222

Jun 6, 2010
I haven't started it yet but I plan on starting up an LP series on Youtube. but currently...I think there is one person who has seen my youtube videos outside of people I know. but yeah...not really much fame over here.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
Famous? Me? Ha!

The closest I get is that one of my fanart pieces from way back when I still drew a lot has like 74 favourites on deviantART, lol.

I don't think I'd want to be internet famous anyway; people on the internet are mean.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
FalloutJack is a recognizable name in some parts, and I go by other names in other parts. I have a fanbase. Definite proper fangirls in the mix even.

Rabid Chipmunk

Nov 11, 2010
I have a YouTube account that I made AMV's on to practice with editing software, and it has over 200 subscribers. Too bad I haven't made any new videos in about a year, but oh well.

Jailbird408

Jan 19, 2011
I posted a Youtube video which isn't really anything but proof that I beat Streetpass Quest with only 3 hits.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-kYr5UvlxM
And that's about it really.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
I did an indie game awhile back, it was kind of still a work in process and also sucked. I think like 6 people downloaded it...

I have no idea how to advertise...

Josh Horton

Apr 6, 2011
I used to be well known in City of Villains for being the #1 Stalker on my server a few years ago, lol... That's about it really, I guess I have a youtube channel where I did a few quality test videos that got a few hundred views and a couple comments lol.

Feb 9, 2011
Uhmmm, not much really. My cosplay group is pretty well known on the west coast, but that's about all I can think of at the moment. So, I wouldn't say "famous", just fairly well known.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
I'm not, not even slightly. Between 5 or 6 consistent readers of my fanfictions and about 4 people who watch me on DeviantArt, I'm not successful in that regard.

But I like to joke that I'm a contributor to the internet because I got the word 'tumblrhood' published on Urban Dictionary.

(It's a community within Tumblr that's devoted to a certain thing, such as a film or game series. My friend's a member of the Assassin's Creed tumblrhood, for example).

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
The only thing that makes me internet famous is the fact that my avatar creeps people out and that's about it apart from some highest-rated comments on a couple YouTube videos. I am also, apparently, notorious for running around Alliance cities in a dress (Male Paladin) on an old WoW private server a while back.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
I write a fairly popular Mass Effect fanfiction with a good thousand hits or so each month, which is almost there.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7164831/1/Massively_Objectionable

Nerdy as all hell, but it's pretty good compared to most out there.