How did you do that?

Empireth

Wrenchmaiden.
Oct 24, 2009
Well, there's this thing called daylight that keeps me sane... yeah, haven't seen it in about a week...

How did you learn to jump?

Sep 5, 2009
I checked the manual to find out what the jump button was.

[sup]A week?! How do you pull that off?[/sup]

How did you get flung far into the future?

Empireth

Wrenchmaiden.
Oct 24, 2009
I built myself a magic catapult. It's wonders what machines will do nowadays.

[sup]Well, I've had so many assignments and schoolwork lately... For my drama course, we have to do a children's theatre play (which sucks cause I hate kids, but I'm ignoring that fact for now) so we're rehearsing until the evening, and by the time we're done, it's dark out, and when I bus to school in the morning, it's also dark out... and this weekend I was basically on here the whole time.[/sup]

How did you manage to escape the Sahara Desert?

Sep 5, 2009
I called in the last favor that The Mafia owed me.

[sup]Ouch. Rough situation, man. Well, hope everything turns out good and you get some sunshine again. And don't worry: small children don't bite. Much.[/sup]

How did you assassinate Abraham Lincoln and get away with it?

Empireth

Wrenchmaiden.
Oct 24, 2009
I sent some from our army of Canadian (aka Lumberjack) ninjas. They get the job done.
Bloody ninjas. Why, I followed the stupid children, of course! (Then clubbed them while they were still in the forest... they won't remember any of it!)

[sup]And the great thing is, children's theatre doesn't end till December, so basically weekends are my only chance at sun. You gotta love Canadian winters and the lack of sunlight.[/sup]

How did you manage to burn your toast, after I had specifically reminded you about it?

Empireth

Wrenchmaiden.
Oct 24, 2009
I'm going to be lazy: see post 706 of this thread. And the insomnia? I don't entirely know. It just sort of happened last year.

[sup]I wouldn't know... I've never been out of Canada. Though, it varies greatly throughout the country (that I can say, cause I've pretty much been in every province. No territories, though.)[/sup]

How did you forget to say thank you after that nice little monst... child held the door open for you?

Empireth

Wrenchmaiden.
Oct 24, 2009
I summoned my army of flying monkeys. They flew me away. Quite handy, you know, having Nikko on your side...

[sup]Ah, I see. Here's it's getting to be 13 hours of dark... Sometimes there's sun but this week it's only been cloudy. It hasn't gotten cold yet, but it generally does the first week of November, and at that time, start expecting snow. It generally doesn't stop snowing till April. Sometimes March. But by March it's at least about 0 (Celsius) out, so it's none too bad.[/sup]

How did you escape the sea monster that I sent after you?

Empireth

Wrenchmaiden.
Oct 24, 2009
Canada's a hockey nation. What can I say but... talent.

[sup]It's not so bad the first month or so. Then it gets annoying. How cold does it tend to get there?[/sup]

How did you forget that you had just bought a dog??

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
I have a spy watching you at all times.
Enjoying your burger?

How did you find a way to stop bleeding from your throat?

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
I made a bigger wound in my stomach.

How did you see me hiding outside your house?

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
A comination of foreclosure law, ID theft, and getting your wife to enter into what she thought was a contest for a trip to the Brazil Olympic Opening Cerimonies, but was actually the signing over of your jointly owned house.

Where do you live now?