How did you find "The Escapist"?

SmilesX-23

Isn't much of anything
Dec 15, 2009
lookd at the forums while the videos were loading and eventually joined the site

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
LordCuthberton said:
HUBILUB said:
How come?
Just find it strange that your sister would search for and then refer you to a video game review.

Call me sexist, but that was really weird to re-SHIT [user]Demented Teddy[/user] I'M SORRY!
I don't find it weird.

I was visiting my 30-year old gamer-sister and her husband and child, and I talked about how I liked Screwattack. She then said something like "Screwattack sucks, check out this guy" and whoops I was a fan of ZP.

Tanto-chan

Nov 9, 2009
My big bro is a goon and he's like 'come watch Zero Punctuation it was made by a goon.' so i did. For the next 5 days....

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
I first visited this site for Zero Punctuation, but the reason I signed up are the forums.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
LordCuthberton said:
HUBILUB said:
I don't find it weird.

I was visiting my 30-year old gamer-sister and her husband and child, and I talked about how I liked Screwattack. She then said something like "Screwattack sucks, check out this guy" and whoops I was a fan of ZP.
It does make sense in context.

My bad Max.....
One day I will eat you.

Raticate5

Dec 12, 2009
I knew about it already, but I joined after a friend showed me the Pocket Monster preview. I wanted to vote for that :p

Jammerz

Nov 2, 2009
My friend told me to watch a Zero Punctuation review of Guitar Hero III, I laughed so hard I spent that night watching every Zero Puncuation and figured I might as well join and here I am...

(whitty name here)

Apr 20, 2009
It was when G4TVwas showing zero punctuation previews a day before, so I started watching ZP(this was waaaay back on his first few videos, before the Brawl review.) but it just began to expand as my free time grew so I explored more of the site.

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
I watched the original Unforgotten Realms a long time ago, then let it be when I realized nothing new was being made. I checked back a few months later and found that Rob had started over. I clicked on episode 1 and was linked here. I didn't really care about this site, i just wanted more UR. I read the video forums for theories on plot development and eventually joined to contribute to such. My first posts were along the lines of "lol (insert quote here)". I stopped posting for a while, then came back and checked out the other series, been hooked ever since.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
ZP previews from X-Play.

Looks like The Escapist owes alot to Yahtzee with his ZP reviews.

EboMan7x

Jul 20, 2009
Was looking for a zelda walkthrough on youtube, found zelda abridged, creator refrenced zero punctuation, googled it, and here i am.

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
when ZP was only yahtzee on youtube, and found out he had a website that promoted his vids...god bless that day =)

gilthanan

May 25, 2008
Tanto-chan said:
My big bro is a goon and he's like 'come watch Zero Punctuation it was made by a goon.' so i did. For the next 5 days....
Yahtzee's a goon? Interesting.

I found ZP on youtube, when he came here I followed, got hooked on the game news and stuff like unskippable.

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
My GF of like a year now got me interested. Unskippable was the big thing I loved, then I slowly branched out to like ZP and other things. Now I just love it here :>