How did you have sex?

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
Personal story time, I've never had a problem with that.

How did you have sex your first couple of times?
Alone... In all seriousness my First GF and mines first time was a damn disaster. Her sister shared a room with her, fortunately there was a lock on the door, but her sister kept coming in so we kept having to stop; and her parents were home so it's not like we couldn't just keep her sis locked out. The whole experience was quite frustrating, getting going feeling really good and then having to stop for a few minutes. I finally just gave up and went home, she wanted to keep trying but dammit my sanity, and blue balls, couldn't handle the stop and go. We were all alone then next time, that was much better.

How did you convince another person to do the do with you?
Actually it was her idea... not that I was opposed. When two people are close and like each other and all that, it's not really about trying to convince; more about letting them want to and allowing them the freedom to be open about it.

Were you boyfriend/girlfriend? Yep

How did you meet? School. Ann's best friend was a girl I had bathed with as a baby, suffice to say we were friends until about 2nd grade when Sarah's mom died. She moved across town with her Father and we didn't see each other again until middle school, 8th grade. As I got reacquainted with Sarah I also became acquainted with her friends. Sarah was instrumental in Ann and Courtney's scheme to get Ann and I together, not that I was aware of anything.

How did you get close enough to permit the act? We spent a lot of time together and whenever we were alone and we weren't talking we were making out, exploring boundaries, wondering hands and all that, over the months we were together I was able to... discover a lot. Eventually she was more sexually frustrated than me.

How long were you together before? We went out for 2.5 months before sex and went out for over 5 years. Not a pleasant break-up, if such a thing is possible.

My current problem is I don't meet a lot of women, I've been out of school for 5 years. Work has zero prospects, I'm the IT guy for a couple middle schools so nothing but kids 13 years younger and parents at least 13 years older. When I'm not at work I go the the gym, I thought it was a good way to stay in shape and potentially meet women, unfortunately whenever I'm there seems to be the obese crowd's fitness hour... and my Mother is living with me now because right after earning her teaching degree the jobs dried up and she got laid off, she is subbing but that only covers food and gas. I'm to good a son to kick her out in the street, regardless of how I try to phrase it all the women I meet just hear "I live with my Mother". Sigh... woe is me and so forth.

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
Was dating my current girlfriend (previously a friend) for about a week and a half. We went to a dinner party with my family (which in retrospect seems really odd for that small an amount of time dating). We got a lift back to my apartment, it was just the two of us and we started making out on the couch. She brought up the fact that she had a condom, I replied that I had one too and it moved to the bedroom from there.

The sex lasted for a fairly long time surpisingly and of all things I didn't come, (was really nervous about my performance, turns out she was a virgin too) but it was fun and we both got significantly better at it in the past year.

IndigoJuly

Feb 15, 2011
Mmm... (as in thinking not as in "Oh Yum~!") We dated since the end of freshman year in high school and through all the rough patches... we decided to have sex. Well... it was more of a "in the moment" thing. We were also going to go to college soon (even though it's the same college ffs...) and well...new chapter in life meant anxiety so we just...did it. Its kind of sad really. Also, being each others firsts meant a really bad/lame/dull sex that was awkward and kind of painful. TMI? It is really hard to bring up sex imo unless you're a person that has ample experience then it shouldn't be I assume. Anyways, I have yet to have casual sex so in a relationship, communication is key! Body language can only go so far before you seem desperate.

SycoMantis91

Dec 21, 2011
DressedInRags said:
SycoMantis91 said:
DressedInRags said:
SycoMantis91 said:
I was friends with a girl for, maybe a year or so. I was 17, I believe she still was (I was about a year ahead in school and we were in the same grade). Knew her more like 2 years. Anyway, she was dating another guy, but I was REALLY into her. Like that first big crush you can never get your mind off and would do anything to get. Long story short, hanging at my place, she was laying on me on the couch, my arm around her, just under her breasts, she was dozing off and I was sneaking in feels, tits, a little "rub" now and then, and she was just like (not directly quoting) "let's just fuck". And I just couldn't say no. I don't know if it was my groping or the enlarged phallus pressing against her ass cheek that made her catch on. It wasn't that amazing, but mentally at the time, I was in heaven, finally having sex with what I thought to be the girl of my dreams.

Funny side note: We are still friends. Both 20, but she's nearing 21. She's finally gotten sick of the guy she's been with for like 5 years now, and confessed a few days ago how into the idea of being with me she was, now that I'm very happily taken. I think it's some sick irony. I'm not disappointed, I want no one but who I'm with, but still, kinda amusing. To me anyway. Sorry, rant over.
Sod's law dictates that you are most attractive to women when you have he confidence gained from already having a girlfriend.

Yea, I've heard that. Maybe it's not so much that I'm confident, as I'm not a sulking, self-loathing turd.
Um, OK. Is there some kind of unspoken implication there, or are you just stating fact?
More of a slightly exaggerative self-analysis. Sorry if it was a bit open-ended. I wouldn't randomly attack someone on the net.

SycoMantis91

Dec 21, 2011
DressedInRags said:
SycoMantis91 said:
DressedInRags said:
SycoMantis91 said:
I was friends with a girl for, maybe a year or so. I was 17, I believe she still was (I was about a year ahead in school and we were in the same grade). Knew her more like 2 years. Anyway, she was dating another guy, but I was REALLY into her. Like that first big crush you can never get your mind off and would do anything to get. Long story short, hanging at my place, she was laying on me on the couch, my arm around her, just under her breasts, she was dozing off and I was sneaking in feels, tits, a little "rub" now and then, and she was just like (not directly quoting) "let's just fuck". And I just couldn't say no. I don't know if it was my groping or the enlarged phallus pressing against her ass cheek that made her catch on. It wasn't that amazing, but mentally at the time, I was in heaven, finally having sex with what I thought to be the girl of my dreams.

Funny side note: We are still friends. Both 20, but she's nearing 21. She's finally gotten sick of the guy she's been with for like 5 years now, and confessed a few days ago how into the idea of being with me she was, now that I'm very happily taken. I think it's some sick irony. I'm not disappointed, I want no one but who I'm with, but still, kinda amusing. To me anyway. Sorry, rant over.
Sod's law dictates that you are most attractive to women when you have he confidence gained from already having a girlfriend.

Yea, I've heard that. Maybe it's not so much that I'm confident, as I'm not a sulking, self-loathing turd.
Um, OK. Is there some kind of unspoken implication there, or are you just stating fact?
More of a slightly exaggerative self-analysis. Sorry if it was a bit open-ended. I wouldn't randomly attack someone on the net.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
I went to the Texas Renaissance Festival, got drunk on mead and various homebrews and woke up naked next to a woman dressed likewise. When she woke up we went at it(for what I assume was the second time).

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
It's kind of a let down to see more than one tryst mentioned here basically being infidelity. Surely it knows no age...

The rest of them are interesting. If not irritating when I see "it just happened." Only thing more irritating is "one thing led to another."

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
DressedInRags said:
Tipsy Giant said:
Strip Snap while our parents were out shopping (we didn't know how to play poker) she's a lesbian now

Do you ever think that those two things might be related?
It is well documented that Strip Snap leads to lesbianism

HollaAtchABoi

Feb 13, 2012
This thread is full of hot stories that have inspired my newest work:

I upon the thread

Pleased by what I read

My hands went to my lap

and then I fapped

Sara Fontaine

Sep 20, 2010
How did I first have sex?
16 years old, quietly and full of nerves in all honesty, especially when all your female friends tell you how much it's gonna hurt and that you'll bleed for days. I got lucky, and experienced neither of those things. It was awkward obviously, but all in all a pleasant experience. People ask if I regret doing it so young (I'm aware I could've been a lot younger, but the opportunity never presented itself), but the fact of the matter is that because of who it was with I know I'll never regret it. I honestly think it was the right person, and I was his first too.

How I convinced them?
One day we were sat watching tv and there was just a feeling of 'today's the day', and after he suggested going upstairs there was no more to say. I remember thinking it slightly strange because neither of us really said much during it but it all seemed to go a lot smoother than I thought it would; almost as if we were running on auto-pilot. There were a few awkward moments, especially right before we 'joined', and there were also a couple of instances before actually completing the act where one of us got to nervous as well.

Were we together?
Yeah, he was my boyfriend.

How did I meet him?
At an under-18s club night. We hit it off quite well, and exchanged email addresses and phone numbers at the end of the night.

How did we get close enough?
Over the months we got more and more involved with each other, discovered we were really alike in several interests and our opinions on things, both admitted to being in love with each other, and curiosity and wandering hands did the rest.

How long were we together before we did it?
Six months, and we're still together six years on.

The Floating Nose

Dec 5, 2010
How did i have sex ?: Well, i was 17, she was 19 and we were doing a team project with me, her and my brother. Then after class she said "well we have to work on the project how about you two come to my appartment tomorrow we'll and then we'll head back to school to advance ourselves in our work. My brother said: "No, thanks" but i said "meh, why not !". The day after, i headed to her appartment and instead of working on our project we fucked. It was pretty fun ! She wasn't bad looking and she an incredible pair of tattas.

How were we convinced: Well, she thought i was good-looking and she liked my personnality so, it helped !

Were we together ? No, she was a classmate.

How did i meet her: I was in an art class and she was there.

It was awkward but it was fun while it lasted.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
I first had sex with a girl I met in my class that basically used to collect virgins like baseball cards. You know "got, got, need, got, I want it, but only in better condition, got, got"

In fact one of the very first things she said to me was "I smell virgin on you..." I then told her "...I'm John, by the way."

We ended up having sex when we were hanging out at my place after we had just finished our final exam for the class we had together. I'm happy to say it wasn't one of those "30 seconds of awkward pleasure" horror stories I hear about.

I'm not gonna say it was an amazing story. It really was just a case of "I had sex...that's it." But truth be told it could have been a lot worse. I lost my virginity to a woman who I really liked spending time with and find incredibly attractive. We're still really close and hang out all the time.

Remember folks, sex is like pizza. When it's good, it's REALLY good. But when it's bad...it's still pretty good.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
HollaAtchABoi said:
This thread is full of hot stories that have inspired my newest work:

I upon the thread

Pleased by what I read

My hands went to my lap

and then I fapped

What?

Wat.

Wait, WAT?!

OT: sorry that I can't contribute here guys. Trying to remain celibate and asexual. Though the prospect is intriguing. Also: ELLIPSES!!

samess1997

Jan 22, 2012
Well i was with my girlfriend and we were kissing and then she held my hand. You can't imagine the scandal it caused at school.

Seabear

May 22, 2011
We were out in a club, me 18, her 19/20. Been texting for a couple of weeks after being introduced through a friend and erm.... Getting on well... My friend pushed a condom packet in my hand and winked, she asked what he'd given me, saw it and dragged me back home. Pretty damned good as well, no awkwardness (bar the ridonkulously loud squeaky futon...)