How did you have sex?

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Were you after advice on how to go about it? It's a bit of an odd thing to be asking about if not.
We worked up to it over a month or so, fooling around, finding out what was fun, and then went for it.
Shawn MacDonald said:
one of the girls asked me if she could see my Chinchilla.
This made me laugh. I know you actually did have a chinchilla but still, sounds like something you'd have asked her.

M-E-D The Poet

Sep 12, 2011
We made out, then for some reason out of nowhere went a step ahead and thus the game was afoot
She had experience, I didn't but apparently I was born a pro at this.

See people can tell you that you're useless as hell all your life and then you have that golden moment where your gf painfully admits you have to slow down otherwise she's going mental and afterwards goes to get something to drink and can't even stand on her legs and gets back with you in the bed smiling and caressing you.

Best discovery ever.

Satosuke

Dec 18, 2007
'sex'? Is that that strange ritual of procreation you organics partake of in ridiculous excess, followed by either 'love' or 'here's cab fare, now get the hell out'?

greatcheezer2021

Oct 18, 2011
got drunk, met this friend of a chick of a chick i had met in february i think, i remember puking on some fish, and then 2 weeks later did her on her top bunk of her dorm room and then i found i greatly disliked condoms unless she was coming off the ragoo and saw her until the end of june.

those were fun times. and she had multiple piercings that i reaaaally liked.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
We'd been together about two months. We'd been very physical but not actually had sex. We were fooling around and she became very shy and awkward all of a sudden. I had a feeling there was something she wanted to ask but couldn't... so I mentioned that I had condoms. She was very relieved.

Gizmo

May 4, 2009
The first girl I ever had sex with was when I was 16 and this was at the end of grade 10, I met her in a computer class at my school (mostly by helping her with her work) one day we started talking outside of class and our relationship progressed from there.

We didn't have sex until about the second month of dating and things had physical elements since the beginning however we mutually agreed to wait at least two months. Now we're two months into our relationship and we didn't want to just plan having sex we wanted to it be spontaneous, it was a half day at school and we were in her room watching a movie and started kissing/touching and it just went from there.

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
We were planning on hanging out over a weekend after not having seen each other in months and she made a list of all the places and ways she wanted to do it. I having never done it before was in over my head. Still went. Still did it. Still don't regret it.

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
I didn't. Sad Face
I'm far too much of a social retard to convince a girl to kiss me never mind have sex with me.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
Matthew94 said:
megaman24681012 said:
OT: sorry that I can't contribute here guys. Trying to remain celibate and asexual. Though the prospect is intriguing. Also: ELLIPSES!!
How can you try to be asexual, you are or you aren't.

It's not like you can fend off homosexuality.
o_O

>.>

Not sure if serious. If you want me to clarify: I'm not in the mood for relationships or sexual encounters and probably won't be for a while.

Also, you just called me gay, didn't you? How... odd.

gsilver

Apr 21, 2010
Country
USA
My age progressed to mid 30s and my morals degraded to the point where I decided that one way or another, it simply needed to happen, and I could no longer be above paying someone for it.

...That's how it's probably going to happen. Go me.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
First time I had sex, was at a party during high school days on new years eve. Drinking around and having lots of fun. One of my friends had one of her old friends from Sweden visiting. As I am also Swedish, she took a liking to me and we talked and flirted during the night.

Kissed on midnight. As the night wound down, she sat on my lap and we made out a little before talking some more. Once more and more people went to sleep- she basically told me she wanted to have sex. So we went off to the basement, she had a condom, and we had fucked.

Im able to admit that I wasn't very good. She was already experienced, I was nervous, I couldn't work out the orientation for penetrating her, it was a mess before I got everything in order.

JONESCR

Jan 19, 2012
My first time was "to fix the relationship" never do that terrible decision it should be a natural thing

Kud

I'm stuck because demonic spider
Sep 29, 2009
My first time was on the floor drunk at my friend's house with my at the time girlfriend.

I REGRET NOTHING

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
THe first girl i had sex with is the girl i am still with, we have been together, we are both 21, and I love this girl with all my heart, i dont care about sex, its nice, but I have her, thats all i need.

somonels

Oct 12, 2010
You know, I have no idea. People say that I did but all I have is their word on it. I'm pretty sure the party, for normal persons but not me, bored me to death and I found a dark little spot where I could snooze through it.
I was pretty sure it was a prank but nobody has confessed to it. But I'm pretty sure that I was the only one sober so maybe they mistook a washing machine for me.
So yeah, that ?was? ?my? ?first? time.

egrutt

Sep 14, 2008
to quote Poison:

At the drive-in
In the old mans ford
Behind the bushes
Until I'm screamin' for more
Down the basement
Lock the cellar door
And baby
Talk dirty to me