How did you have sex?

Farotsu

Dec 30, 2010
Met a girl at a Jazz festival. I asked her if I could stay at her place for a night.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
was 15, with my girlfriend for about 8 months, and we decided to take it to the next stage. we'd done everything else. then about half a year later, we broke up. we ended on pretty bad terms, we were having difficulties and she cheated on me, 6 times, in 1 night. so yeah, that tainted my opinion of her. never had sex outside of a relationship, and have never regretted any time i have had sex.

Ekit

Oct 19, 2009
We were both 16 and had been going out for about three months and we had already seen each other naked and fingered each other, but since we didn't have any condoms we hadn't actually had sex.

Then we got condoms and had sex.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Fieldy409 said:
AngloDoom said:
Er, first time I did the deed with someone, it was in a a canal-boat >.>

She was my girlfriend at the time and we have been going out perhaps six months or so, I believe. We'd been doing foreplay before then but never actually had sex. It was the first time we got to sleep in a double-bed as a couple and she pulled me close, felt me against her, and then we were doing the usual things in bed but decided to take it further.

Thanks to proximity of parents, the fact that we were inexperienced, and the fact that we didn't want to stop even when we got it wrong out of sheer embarrassment, it was as painful as it was pleasurable for the most part, for both parties.

You got it wrong? Theres only one way I can imagine getting it wrong....
Trust me, there's a lot of ways of getting it wrong.

This one in particular involved that girlfriend of mine trying to...uh...it's hard to think of a way of saying this without being too explicit.

Basically, she went to go on top before she was adequately, uh, ready. Added to the fact that it was her first time so she wasn't...uh...accommodating?

Oh, screw it. She basically sat down too fast before she should have and almost tore my 'banjo-string', but I was too nervous to say anything so we just kind of kept going until there was a polite pause to change position and stop her causing me irreparable damage.

I really hope I'm not being too explicit and don't come face-to-end with with the Ban-Hammer.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Blackmagic1515 said:
Was with my best friend in his uni dorm. We'd been interested in each other for a while, starting fooling around abit and then I went to visit him at uni and we did the do. Ended up dating him for an awesome 9 months too. I'm happy that my first time was one I'll never regret and with someone I really care about. We're still good friends now so it worked out anyway.
Shit you scared the crap out of me!
I read Was with my best friend... and then my eye glimpsed the 9 months part two rows below O.O
I don't think I've ever read a post that quick thinking "nonononononononnoononnonooooo"
But *phew*

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
AngloDoom said:
Fieldy409 said:
AngloDoom said:
Er, first time I did the deed with someone, it was in a a canal-boat >.>

She was my girlfriend at the time and we have been going out perhaps six months or so, I believe. We'd been doing foreplay before then but never actually had sex. It was the first time we got to sleep in a double-bed as a couple and she pulled me close, felt me against her, and then we were doing the usual things in bed but decided to take it further.

Thanks to proximity of parents, the fact that we were inexperienced, and the fact that we didn't want to stop even when we got it wrong out of sheer embarrassment, it was as painful as it was pleasurable for the most part, for both parties.

You got it wrong? Theres only one way I can imagine getting it wrong....
Trust me, there's a lot of ways of getting it wrong.

This one in particular involved that girlfriend of mine trying to...uh...it's hard to think of a way of saying this without being too explicit.

Basically, she went to go on top before she was adequately, uh, ready. Added to the fact that it was her first time so she wasn't...uh...accommodating?

Oh, screw it. She basically sat down too fast before she should have and almost tore my 'banjo-string', but I was too nervous to say anything so we just kind of kept going until there was a polite pause to change position and stop her causing me irreparable damage.

I really hope I'm not being too explicit and don't come face-to-end with with the Ban-Hammer.
Nah dont worry man. Ive seen much more explicit things said. As long as you keep some class and dont post pictures im pretty sure your fine.

Floppertje

Nov 9, 2009
well... that was kindof a trainwreck... very first time was with my first girlfriend, who was pretty much a complete airhead. We met at a dance. my brother and parents are into ballroom dancing, I'd tagged along because I'd already bought the suit and the christmas party at school for which I'd bought it sucked, might as well get some use out of it... she was all over me, and me being as popular as I was wasn't used to that kind of attention at all. I guess I only dated her because 1) yay, pretty girl pays attention to me and 2) boobies! only slept with her once, nothing much happened, just a bit of finger action that probably sucked for both of us. after about 2 months she dumped me and in hindsight I'm glad she did. rather regret the whole thing now.

The occasion I usually refer to as my first time with my second girlfriend.
how did you have sex the first couple of times?
well, she was my girlfriend, we were in love. took things slowly though (mostly her idea, I'll admit).
were you a couple
Yes. that happened rather gradually too, we just fell in love and started seeing more of each other, but we never had a big 'i do' moment. at one point someone asked us how long we'd been together and we couldn't tell her. so then she decided on the spot that that day would be our anniversary and the two of us were fine with it XD
how did you meet
she was in my introduction group at uni. after that we took classes together and things just kinda evolved from there.
how did you get close enough
well she was my girlfriend, it all went rather naturally (good thing too, or I would've cocked it up for sure)
how long were you together before it happened
you know, I honestly couldn't tell you. mainly because it was so gradual... I'm guessing about a month or 2

First time was a mess. she was a virgin and rather petite, I'm... well... shall we say decently equipped? (I never had a side by side comparison though, so it's mostly guesswork). anyway, gist of it was: we couldn't get it in the first 3 times we tried.

I've been having a string of bad luck for the past half year (not exactly due to lack of trying) but I'm going to a party tonight where a friend is bringing one of her friends who is apparently looking for a relationship. who knows, might work out. although maybe I should consider the whole 'dress up like a girl' thing. bloody theme parties...

Best advice I can give you is so ancient it probably predates the dead sea scrolls, but here goes: be yourself and have fun.
told you it was old...
but it's true all the same. if you go do something you like with people you like, you'll be much more comfortable than if you're doing something you don't like.
If you're doing stuff you like, you'll be much happier (happy people are attractive as a candyshop), it's likely that if you meet someone there, they'll like it too, so you'll have something in common. you'll have something you like to talk about, and they're probably interested in it too. it just makes things so much easier.

hope it helps ^^

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
The current girlfriend pretty much said "Hey you, c'mere!", and dragged me by the shirt-front out of the nightclub and back to her place. 8 years later, it's pretty much any time we have some free time, which usually leads to me MAKING as much free time as I can.

My first time wasn't really that different; the girl I was dating and I had made plans to meet at my place before heading to the pool, and I just knew that I was gonna get laid. Most of the other times were all serendipitous, too.

I just get lucky. A lot.

mateushac

Apr 4, 2010
I had been seeing her for about 2 weeks. One day we were making out at a friends house when we found said friend's room was empty. We went there so we could make out without disturbing everyone else. Shit started to get serious and the time I noticed what was going on, I was already in the middle of it.

PROTIP: never forget to carry protection

Naeras

Mar 1, 2011
Was with my first girlfriend. It'd been leading up to that for quite some time, so even though it was awkward, it felt pretty natural.
It went miserably, of course, but I think I'm about the only guy I know who wasn't the main reason why the first time was bad.

DiMono

Mar 18, 2010
We were dating, and she undid my pants and let me put it in her. That's really all there was to it. Sorry if you were expecting something more involved.

ultrabiome

Sep 14, 2011
1st penetration: junior year of college, spring break in amsterdam, got 'invited' into an orgy with 3 guys and 1 girl under the influence of shrooms and couldn't do it. next day i went to a prostitute (still in amsterdam) but the experience had no finale on my end and was completely unarousing. she said 'do it with a girlfriend.' didn't really count.

1st girlfriend: senior year of college. saw each other on the weekends, slept together, but she was really religious so nothing but some handjobs. didn't last more than the school year.

1st time for real: 23, 1st year of grad school. house party, end up talking to a girl for a couple of hours just chillin there, then find out she lives there and we end up in her room, got to 3rd base. went out to dinner the next day and i tell her i've never done it, and so we did it that night, and it helped my disposition in life :D. relationship didn't last, but was fun for those few weeks.

i'm 28 now, happily married, with a healthy sex life. was it worth waiting... no, but it was worth doing it my way. at least if you find someone who you like enough then you can make up for lost time :).

some advice:
-don't ever use old condoms, and if you hear a popping sound - stop and evaluate the situation.
-use lube for anal. you can definite tear that tendon, it hurts like hell, bleeds like hell, and you won't be able to have sex for a week or two.
-its better to jump in at the opportunity than 'wondering if'. you can learn from the mistakes and maybe you'll get lucky. the more interactions with people, the more you learn about how to communicate, both verbally and physically, which helps tremendously.

best of luck.