How did you lose your gaming virginity?

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
I was bored one night then I met the first halo... I was up all night... Then I lost my virginity...

achilleas.k

Apr 11, 2009
Bunch of games on the Atari 2600. I don't even know their names. There was the racing one I remember distinctly (the one with the lame fog at some stages where you couldn't see sh*t) and the one with the top-down view fighter jet that had fuel pickups n stuff. Oh yeah and the original Pitfall. Um... Battlezone I think? It was this fake 3D tank game.
Hang on, just pick a bunch of games randomly from this list [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Atari_2600_games]. You'll probably get most of the games I had on the 2600. Must've been 1986. One button and a stick was all you needed.

Tron-tonian

Mar 19, 2009
All around the same time, but there was:
Combat on the Atari 2600
Ms. Pacman and Burgertime at the local burger joint.
Omega (something) on teh Vic-20.

That's where I got hooked.

(Yeah, I'm old. Now get off my lawn)

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
A thousand games on a 5 1/4 on that holiest of relics, the Commodore 64. I would still be playing it today if I hadn't thought it was a good idea to play in a thunderstorm. Oh, the sparks they did fly. Lode Runner, River Raid, Agent USA, a million Pac-Man and Qbert clones, before cloning games was cool, and the great * 8. Or was it 8*... or... was it just *? Oh my god, don't let me lose my memories of the good life! ... when I was 5.

I don't remember HOW it worked, but I do remember having a little black cartridge I could plug in to make it easier to run games. Or perhaps to pirate games, I didn't know back then. If anything was made to cause pirating issues, it was that grey plastic box with the light blue screen.

johnzaku

Jun 16, 2009
Hmmmm

I think i was like 6, and it was a rail shooter on the sega genesis... can't remember what it was though =/

First game I ever actually owned was Star Wars: Dark Empire and Starfox64 on N64

I love starfox 64

The Aimless One

Aug 22, 2009
One day, when I was about six years old,my big brother hooked up this...."thing"...called: commodoor-sixty four.

Then we got attacked by "Space invaders" and life has never been the same.

Chaos Theory

Oct 8, 2009
Prince Of Persia (the original) i was.....i dunno 4-5, something like that...for all I can remember I could have been 3 lol.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
First I was gonna say Pokemon, then I was gonna say Tekken 3 (ruuuulllzzzz!!!11) but then I remembered...

Our old computer, with Windows 95, it had this skiing game where you just go downhill. You could go over dogshit, jump off ramps, crash into trees and other people and something else. And after a certain amount of time, a mutated super-werewolf jumped to the screen, ate the character and stayed there just jumping, celebrating its victory. It didn't traumatize me, I just thought it was funny as hell.

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
No idea but if memory serves it was some arcade vehicle shooter game, one of the levels was like a giant chess board and you were shooting at shit from the back of a motorbike maybe? There were flying levels feck knows.

Was for the Genesis/Mega Drive that much I'm certain of.

zerzxes

Apr 14, 2009
Pokemon gold.

[small]currently on my 24th playthrough.... >.> yes i am counting![/small]