How do you sleep?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I tend to sleep on my sides, sometimes on my back or stomach if I'm having trouble falling asleep. I usally have music playing to help me relax enough so I can go to sleep and sleep throughout the night. I usally keep the door closed for some reason, I'm not sure why though. D:

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
I sleep on my gut with my head facing to the right. I need minimal 3 pillows to sleep but I use 4. 1 under my head, 1 on the left and two on my right. One of which will be tucked into my side/chest so it's raised and the 2nd is to keep my arm raised abit.

I'm rather picky when it comes to sleeping. Though I can nap anywhere, just not when my mind is set for 'this is sleep time'. It's like me with milk tastes wrong anytime other than dinner.

SonicKaos

Jan 21, 2011
I can only fall asleep on my back. While trying to fall asleep I frequently move from side to side and onto my stomach... but I only actually fall asleep on my back. I don't know why.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Mookie_Magnus said:
I sleep slightly on my side... I think I favor my right side... Occasionally holding a pillow to my chest and resting my head on another. Either partially fetal, or with my legs extended.
I sleep the same way, It's the only way I can get to sleep comfortably.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I sleep on my side, often with one leg stretched out, and the other on curled up so I won't tip over on my stomach. My arms are either used together with my pillow, or are holding the pillow.
EDIT: If it's very hot, and I can't fall asleep, I sleep on my stomach without a pillow.

SweetNess_666

Sep 2, 2009
On a.huge pile of money with many beautiful ladies :).

Ot on my back when I fall asleep but when I wake up I could be at the other side of the bed or anywhere my gf doesn't know how I do it either lol

woogit

Mar 16, 2011
I tend to fall asleep on my right side with my head on two regular pillows, and using my body pillow as a support. I have a bad tendency to roll counter clockwise, so I sleep either against a wall or a person.
Recently, I've been falling asleep on my left side, because my laptop and phone are always on that side. Watching My Little Pony at night is a good way to end a day!

Gesepp

Jul 26, 2011
I can't fall asleep until I've been reading for at least 10 minutes. And then only on my back.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Generally, on my side, pajama pants and a tank top. I've been having to go without the tank top for the last couple nights, though, due to a ridiculous sunburn.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
I sleep on the side, with my right arm under the pillow. Or just flat on the back. If I sleep on my stomach I get neck pains.

Fishehh

May 2, 2009
What ever is comfortable that night, and always with my window open, as wide as it can go. My bed is right below the window and the breeze helps me sleep, I generally sleep on my side with back facing my door and my face facing the window, or on my stomach with my face towards the window. Generally I also have my lamp on until about 2 a.m when I have a timer to shut it off, because I can't sleep without a light since my house was broken into (People are less likely to break in if they can see a light on, or so I tell myself)

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I sleep on my side and depending on which side I always have one of my hands in a fist that I use to hold up my chin, don't know why I do it but I've slept like that as long as i can remember. Also my head has to be a elevated a little, like if I have on pillow layed flat on the bed I can't sleep like that I need at least two pillows stacked together and thats about the elevation of my head I need.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
on my side, arm under my head, usually tugged between two pillows, facing away from the wall/towards the door.

zerobudgetgamer

Apr 5, 2011
On my stomach, with one hand under the pillows, and the other curled up against my chest. I tend to switch everything else up; sometimes I clench a pillow between my legs, sometimes they're sprawled out, sometimes in the fetal position, and I'm probably about 50/50 facing left or right.

Oh, and I have to have music playing. When I was a kid, my mom would make me go to sleep in loud places all the time, supposedly to make me a deep sleeper. Over Twenty years later, while I am a deep sleeper, it's also doomed me to always needing some kind of sound, or it takes me literal hours of tossing and turning to finally fall asleep.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Black Arrow Officer said:
What position do you sleep in? Since I was born, I've slept the same way-on my stomach with my head facing the wall. My friend says I'm lucky to sleep that way because it helps prevent sleep paralysis and nightmares. He sleeps on his back and gets sleep paralysis constantly as well as nightmares almost every night. He says he can't help it because if he sleeps on his stomach he can feel his heartbeat and it creeps him out.
Used to sleep exactly like that, but if I do it anymore, my neck is in agony for 2 full days. Then for a while I slept on my side, but now my arm goes numb and falls asleep, so now I sleep on my back, with my head tilted a little to the side.