How do you take being beat by a girl On games?

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Okay, normally not a fan of posting on long threads, but I see no issue with being beaten by a girl. I mean, why should me being beaten by someone without a Y chromosome be an issue?

Varrdy

Feb 25, 2010
Same way I'd respond to being beaten by a guy - I'd try harder next time!

I very rarely play online anyway. Being beaten by a girl doesn't bother me in the least but being called a "c*nt" by some greasy little spot-popper because I had the temerity to actually beat him tends to get wearisome after a while and I start having fantasies about moron-culls again!

Major Ward

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
I wouldn't give a shit. Now, grammar is something I give a shit about...
Edit:
DementedSheep said:
The misogynistic idiots who actually have issues losing to a woman are hardly going to go to a thread and admit they got their ass handed to them by a woman.
Are you sure you just aren't seeing imaginary misogynistic idiots on every corner, ready to pick on women for having vaginas and breasts?

Mad Fast

Sep 22, 2009
I don't care, If I get beaten, the other player is clearly better than me. It doesn't matter to me who or what they are. But saying that I have never been one to get annoyed by online games.

LazarusLongNL

Oct 24, 2012
Same way i take it when a "boy" beats me, i cry for hours then go play another game. :D.

Nah, i find gender to have no effect on how i feel about losing, it depends on the game but if their is a way to replay the events and see mistakes i made in strategy or execution i try to fix it.

Rule #4: Always thank the other player(s) for the game, even when losing badly.

BlazeRaider

Dec 25, 2009
I take it just the same as dying by anyone, regardless of gender. I qq, ragequit, and then post idiotic comments on random youtube videos about how that cute kitty/puppy doing something adorable is being abused. YES! IT WAS ALL ME! MWHAHAHAHA!

Patathatapon

Jul 30, 2011
One second, let me get my time machine...

5 year old me: His response was girls are icky and can't beat me! I asked him about that girl he had a crush on and he punched me in the balls.

6-7 year old me: He said something similar to what 10 forward said but less cynical and jaded.

10 year and forward: I'm human, you're human, whats the difference exactly? I don't give a shit if you're boy, girl, your a person, a stupid, evil, douchey, son of a *****, person.

TK421

Apr 16, 2009
I don't care. It really isn't any different than being beaten by a man. Getting my ass kicked = :( no matter who did it.

Daniel Ferguson

Apr 3, 2010
I don't use xbox live to play multiplayer (it's fricken expensive for a wireless adapter AND the membership!) and I've yet to play multiplayer on Steam games (mostly because I only have single-player games like Fallout and some demos, because I need to get my graphics card upgraded, well actually I've got an upgrade but I still need a power source, and money is tight right now). So, it would have to be in real life or something. And I don't know many gamer girls in real life. In fact I don't know many gamer girls full stop. So I don't know how I'd feel about being beaten by one. But I imagine I'd be glad just for being able to play with a member of the opposite sex, that they're actually interested in something that I'm interested in, instead of bored by it (unlike the girls around my neighbourhood, who are mostly just vain trophy girlfriends of tradesmen and mothers of wellfare babies).

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Draech said:
Turned on

Oh crap that was out loud.

OT- I honestly couldn't care less. If they beat me good for them. I'll happily take my defeat and move onto the next game. I'm just there to have fun. Now if a girl is beating me and is purposefully killing my fun, then we have a problem. Though at that point sex and gender don't really have anything to do with it. It's the fact you're being an ass and killing my fun.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I give her one warning...we all slip up now and again

second time I give her a good sharp slap in the face,to get the message across

if she does it again for a third time then I have to take drastic action and lock her in the bedroom without access to games

jimbob123432

Apr 8, 2011
I've played a lot of multiplayer games and it honestly doesn't bother me. A good player is a good player regardless of race, gender, or age (although it can bother me if the age gap is really large sometimes).

Another

Mar 19, 2008
I don't really care. I never really understood the rage or the kissing up to be honest. I guess some people are just insecure?

Of course I never would know since I turn off all mics. Even team games. If they are really serious, I can join their vent or skype or whatnot. I loathe mic spammers and people who wont shut up.Pet peeve of mine, it seriously induces rage.

flakmagnet

Jan 26, 2011
I don't want to lose to a girl, but then I also don't want to lose to a guy. By the exact same amount. I'm not a sore loser either, (luckily, since I lose a lot) but the gender of who i lose to is irrelevant.