How long did you lurk/ creep?

thefrizzlefry

Feb 20, 2009
I was lurking on the forums for around 4 or 5 months before I joined. But there was another probably 6-month period where I barely posted here at all.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
I came here once, about a year age to see Zero Punctuation. Then I left for a while, then came back. Made an account within a week of the second visit.
And now I spend half my life here.

Thamous

Sep 23, 2008
About a year and half. As you might deduce from my join date my activity has barely increased as a result of me making an account.

jamez525

Wasting His Title
Oct 4, 2009
I lurked for about 3 months probably. And now I lurk for a couple months at a time, hence the low post count.

Aleate

Mar 24, 2009
I believe I lurked for a month, then joined. But right after I joined my post count hovered just above 10 for a few months, mostly because I enjoy watching people argue than actually getting into arguments.

Demlemon

Jul 17, 2009
Mostly until, well, now.
I've been on since uuuh let me check the zero punctuation video list..

Around 8/19/09

2 Years.. Woah, didn't feel like that long

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
2 weeks just about, didn't make one for the forums, made it to play one of the great stonking games.

3 months later I found the forums.
And the glorious wonder that is Captcha, I'd love to go to civemst Harvard someday.

charda11

Jul 25, 2011
I've been lurking for well over a year, mainly just watching ZP. I just recently made an account and am now starting to post in the forums.

Kizi

Apr 29, 2011
Zero Punctuation brought me here for my first time around 2007-2008, but I didn't start 'lurking' until early this year. A couple of months later I registered.

Tucker154

Jul 20, 2009
I came to the Escapist for 2 years before I made an account, but only lurked the forums for a month before deciding to make an account.

Ghored

Mar 15, 2010
I lurked for a year or two, I started back when I rediscovered Unforgotten Realms moved to the escapist (There was only about seven or eight episodes of it here back then.) and, for some reason, waited until March 2010 to make an account. Really, I'm not completely sure why I waited so long.

DVS Storm

Jul 13, 2009
A friend showed me an episode of ZP and I started watching those. About a year after that, I joined. Then last summer I discovered the total awesomeness of this website and started posting to threads.

Euphbug

Mar 31, 2009
I never really post much on ANY forum I visit, and it was at least a year before my first post on Escapist.

michael-592

Mar 10, 2011
I would say probably say somewhere around 4-5 months, I came here for the March Mayhem Developer showdown and saw all the videos and threads and such and haven't left since, though I only just created an account a month or two ago.

elbrandino

Dec 8, 2010
I went to this site to watch videos for about a year and I only started paying attention to the forums about 10 months into that year. Then I worked up the courage to make an account, but didn't become a regular poster for another two months or so. I was scared, having never posted on web forums before. Luckily the Escapist is full of nice people.