How often do you do the dirty deed to yourself?

Charisma

Oct 28, 2008
pretty consistently once a day.

skip a day sometimes, do it twice successively sometimes.

cool story, huh?

black_omega2

Jun 2, 2009
Twice a day on average. Usually that's just once in the morning and once before I go to bed. Sometimes more, sometimes less, like if I'm alone for an extended period of time I'll probably give it a go.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Daily, since right at the moment I couldn't get laid in a whorehouse. Nor would I care to, since the women around here are either spoiled rich chicks out of my price range or they remind me of Bloodhound Gang songs.

WolfEdge

Oct 22, 2008
I do it constantly.

I'm doing it now... RIGHT now! And not cause I WANT to, no. I CAN'T stop. If I do, a bomb strapped to my back will go off, potentially incinerating every living thing within a five mile radius.

I'd go get help, but seriously, this problem is embarrassing enough alone! This whole situation is just silly! Silly and sexy! But mostly sexy.

...It's a little silly though...

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
twice to three times a day, sometimes a skip a day it depends how I feel.

LightningBanks said:
Also, I know this may sound EXTREMELY wierd, and Im trusting the escapist with this, but am I wierd that I do 'said thing' In my loungewear(pyjama) shorts then just go to sleep? (at night obviously) I mean, its just like a wet dream, and I cant smell 'it' in the morning. Cant remember how or why I started it like this, but still.
Don't worry about it, I'm the same.

Lunepyre

Oct 1, 2009
Never. I'm always told I'm really missing out but hey I've never really been bothered at all the last 21 years sooo X3

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
I typically do about 3 or 4 times a week. My sex drive isn't all that powerful, and I find it's a lot more satisfying to wait a day or two in between.

That's not to say there aren't days where I'll go for 2 or 3 (or more), but they're pretty rare.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Only at night, I have a hard time sleeping when I don't. If often helps me when I feel kinda sick by relaxing the mind and making it concentrate on something else. I tend to forget about the sick feelings and feel better.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Depends on a lot of things: what's going on that day, whether or not I'm talking to the boy, whether or not something vaguely arousing crosses my mind...

Hm... I guess I do it pretty often. Heh. The before bed one has become something of a habit, though, rather than a means for relieving arousal. That's weird.

Darkauthor81

Feb 10, 2007
I have a girlfriend! I never have to! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha... ha ha ha.... ha.....

Which is what I'd like to say. But since the vast majority of women don't have a sex drive anywhere near what a guy has.... The chances that a guy ends up with a girl as "frisky" as he is is pretty slim. So once or twice a day. Half as much as when I was single.

Dirzzit

Apr 16, 2009
J03bot said:
Sacman said:
but one time I did it 26 times in a day just to see if I could...<.<
Um... Wow. Were you and your right hand on honeymoon or something? And I'm not sure I want to know, but surely you'd have been firing blanks after about 5?

I... don't, basically. Maybe once every couple of weeks. Courtesy of the anti-depressants, I have no sex drive at all. (And, as has hilariously/embarrassingly been proven once or twice, can't do much even when I want to. Still better than the depression!)
Hell, the dirty deed is my anti depressant :3