I .... I just can't,I've been at this level for hours!

Nov 28, 2007
I just got an emulator a few days ago, so this is an old school game. I cannot get past Sigma's sword form on Megaman X for the life of me.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
one of Bowsers Castles in Super Mario Bros where it was the same screen over and over, no matter what i did it just kept repeating itself.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
It's not a specific level, but I never beat Altered Beast. I never beat the arcade one, and I never beat the Genesis one. I've been playing it since I was a kid, and have never made it to the end. I think I usually get to the bear stage, and that's it. Or maybe I'm getting that confused with a way earlier stage. I haven't played in so long that I forget.

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Rogue Galaxy, to get to the final boss you have to fight 9 bosses, NO saves between them. The icing on the cake, the final boss can one shot with any attack and grinding doesn't help because you're hp is 999 for the battle no matter what. I've never been so mad at a game before. I dread just thinking about not being able to finish it. Dead? START ALL OVER *****!

pyrosaw

Mar 18, 2010
Beltom1066 said:
Darth_Dude said:
That fucking last level in the Simpsons Hit and Run, god damn it! It's been 4 years and i'm still stuck on it... damned nuclear waste, blowing up at the slighest touch...

I'll finish it, one day...
Gah, I remember that level. Still haven't completed it either. More recently, I can't get past a bit in the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time when you step on a button to open a gate, drop down a hole while avoiding a swinging spiked log, climb up another hole, avoiding another spiked log, before the door at the end closes. I can never reach the other end in the limit and it's really starting to annoy me.

dude, im there right now.It sucks!

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009
I just can't beat Heat Man's level in Mega Man 2. Granted I've only tried about 4 times but man, that level is a *****.

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
s69-5 said:
notyouraveragejoe said:
Demon's Souls. Grrr...argh. I just beat the freaking hard level with the Reapers (it annoyed me since the area is so damn dark I can barely see anything) and now I'm having trouble with the first Valley of Defilement level. I mean its all just a single fall away from instant death (and there are sooooooo many places where a single mistake will screw you) and then the last boss can regenerate health, the wanker.
Wait until you reach the Poison Swamp in 5-2. It makes 5-1 seem like a walk in the park.

The reapers in 4-2 gave me some trouble at first, but now only the third one may pose an issue.
Since you have to run right past him down the stairwell and swerve to avoid his 1 shot Death spell. After that, you can arrow him from below. On the bright side the boss of that level is easy. More spoilage: He's blind. Use the thief ring and attack from behind when he makes a blind attack. Just make sure to roll back after attacking as he can respond quickly!
I did in fact beat the boss. And the most awesome way to take out the last Reaper.

Take out the first shadow lurker walk to where it was then run back to where the second was. Look around and you can see the third reaper who can't hit you. Shoot arrows at him and voila

ronodar

Apr 22, 2009
I am currently stuck on C&C:Tiberian Sun in the GDI mission where you start with only 3 hover tanks, 5 engineers, and 1 amphibious APC. The exact point that I am at is where I need to kill 3 power plants so that I can pass an instant death pillar safely, but there is one fucking long range artilery gun that kills all my tanks before I can kill one power plant AND there is a sheer cliff between me and the power plants so I cant use my engineers. Some help with this would be greatly appreciated. BTW I am on normal difficulty.

Yes, I do realize that C&C:Tiberian Sun is a relic but I got it for free and legal off the internet and its a classic. How could I turn it down?

Nov 28, 2007
Always_Remain said:
I just can't beat Heat Man's level in Mega Man 2. Granted I've only tried about 4 times but man, that level is a *****.
If you are stuck on the part with the disappearing blocks over the lava, I always just used Item 2 (the Rush Rocket) and took a shortcut. F___ those blocks.

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
I just got an N64 emulator and I've been playing super mario 64. I'm a little embarrased to say, but I can't beat the first boss; Bob-omb. I'm supposed to toss him off the cliff, but then he just comes back up, and the fight starts over, then I throw him off, he comes back up, and the fight starts over, WHAT THE FUCK.

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
The first stage of I Wanna Be The Guy. Damn that falling cloud!

Also, something less obvious, Mirrors Edge. Y'know that level where there's a bunch of cops on walkways and you open a loading bay door into a warehouse and there's a couple of trucks to the far right? I can't beat it because I'm trying to get that damned Test of Faith achievement for not firing a single gun.

Nov 28, 2007
AnAngryMoose said:
The first stage of I Wanna Be The Guy. Damn that falling cloud!

Also, something less obvious, Mirrors Edge. Y'know that level where there's a bunch of cops on walkways and you open a loading bay door into a warehouse and there's a couple of trucks to the far right? I can't beat it because I'm trying to get that damned Test of Faith achievement for not firing a single gun.
Just wait until the Tetris room.

UberLemonBoy

Feb 17, 2010
zHellas said:
Darth_Dude said:
That fucking last level in the Simpsons Hit and Run, god damn it! It's been 4 years and i'm still stuck on it... damned nuclear waste, blowing up at the slighest touch...

I'll finish it, one day...
Maybe you use cheats?
It doesn't work but im on the last barrel that you need and im so fucking pissed at it
so i sold it
big mistake