Ice-T Says Medal of Honor Beta "Sucks"

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
WanderingFool said:
If anything, this proves the awesomeness that is Ice-T.
This man is Detective Fin Tutuola on Law & Order: SVU. That makes him automatically awesome.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Optimus Hagrid said:
Well, he's right about one thing anyway: Braid is stupid as hell.

As for Ice-T and Medal of Honor... I haven't played this beta, but from what I hear, he's not alone in thinking it sucks.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
My friend also said the game was awful, said the gunplay was bad and it didn't work well. I'd try it but I have too many shooters already on hand.

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon said:
Whose ice-T?
If he is a rapper I refuse to listen to him.
Now if he was a metal guy...
This attitude people have against rap doesn't sit kindly with me. You shouldn't just dismiss an entire genre of music out of hand.

Truth be told, I only know Ice T as an actor. I've never heard his music. That's basically what I got out of watching gameplay of the Beta. It looks like Bad Company, but minus the destruction, the color, and basically the life.

More Fun To Compute

Nov 18, 2008
Ice-T is in a metal band. I don't really see how that makes him more qualified to talk about games than Jonny from Radiohead though.

Pyre00

Mar 17, 2009
-Drifter- said:
It looks like Bad Company, but minus the destruction, the color, and basically the life.
At the risk of being admonished by over-reacting mods who apparently get paid by the infraction: This.

But I'm just a person who has a job and also plays video games, what do I know?

Oh, by the way as for "It's just a beta", that is a weak argument.
One: The game's problems are not "patchable". They are intrinsic.
Two: Don't release anything, even a beta, unless you're prepared to have everyone judge you by it.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
RebelRising said:
WanderingFool said:
If anything, this proves the awesomeness that is Ice-T.
This man is Detective Fin Tutuola on Law & Order: SVU. That makes him automatically awesome.
Hell yeah! Ironically, he went from "Fuck the Police" to being a police detective in law & order.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
I played and while the language used is...interesting to say the least, I can't help but agree with him. A lot of it needs to be ironed out, but it won't be anywhere near as gratifying as Battlefield:Bad Company 2 multiplayer. The lack of explosive environments hurts the game severely.

AnonymouZero

Oct 23, 2009
if he's a rapper and likes videogames, doesn't that count for everybody's ONE friend who likes rap and likes videogames?

just take it as his opinion, if you like/hope Medal of Honor it's just a guys word. Btw, doesn't he have to "sign" one of those, you can't talk about our product until it's out beta-agreements?

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Oh great, another self abosrbed "artist" who thinks people give a crap about his opinion on things. Also, "Janky"? What the fuck is that supposed to be? Seriously, my brain hurts just a little after trying to read it.
He did say at the end that "These are just my instant opinions. Nothing more."

He's not as douche-baggy as most rappers. (Hard to believe!)

OT: Haven't tried the Beta yet, not sure that I want to. just sounds too much like all the other shooters I already have...

uppitycracker

Oct 9, 2008
ProfessorLayton said:
The single player is "dope" like Battlefield... you mean the series that is, for the most part, multiplayer only? This dude does not know his games.
or maybe battlefield: bad company 2, the one that has a single player campaign?

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
jaeger138 said:
Dfskelleton said:
Thirdly, I would most definitely like to hear an album based on the theme of 'Janky' with all songs performed by Ice-T, Mr. T, Kanye and Yahtzee.
That would be the coolest album ever...
Anyone else thinking we should post that this is really happening around the internet until the people involved hear about it, get in contact about how silly it is then decide to do it anyway?

Ice-T:"This be Janky,
Medal of Honour multiplayer is stanky,
Gonna tweet it coz I'm getting cranky,
Wasn't on the ball and mofo's flanked me."

Mr. T:"Listen up fool! Treat your mother right!
Or a Knight-Elf Mohawk will be messing up your night!
I've been playing MoH and I think it's janky too!
I ain't getting on no game who's multiplayer is a fool!"

Kanye:"Yo MoH, I'mma let you finish,
But your online beta's got a lot of problems with it,
T and T say janky and I think that they be right,
How am I supposed to win this online janky fight?"

Yahtzee:"Erm...janky?"[/quote]

I hereby declare this made of epic win.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Tom Goldman said:
Just one day after receiving a code, Ice-T tweeted: "Quick Review: Medal Of Honor Beta......... SUCKS." Ice-T's recommendation is a "try.. Before you buy." He admits that "The single player may be dope like Battlefield," but says "the multiplayer is kinda janky."

"Now I'm enjoying the Kane & Lynch single player. This shit is gangsta!"
mad825 said:
Why Rappers SHOULDN'T be reviewers.