Icky Relationship Stuff #2

mdqp

Oct 21, 2011
As always, I love Critical Miss... Everyone, follow your own Hitman's advice... Pants-less garotting people around the street might be sick, but it would make for some amazing youtube videos.

Dec 14, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
Wait Elliot isn't wearing a shirt either. Erin should take her's off to just to be safe.
No, no, no, no.

We will not be having fan service in my favourite webcomic :D

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
DVS BSTrD said:
Wait Elliot isn't wearing a shirt either. Erin should take her's off to just to be safe.
He isn't wearing a bra either ^_^

but I'm definitely waiting to see how this plays out. I love the comedy in the series but sometimes the drama or deeper moments I have seen in this comic are amazing to read as well.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Now Elliot has two pantless chicks in his apartment. This can only end well.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Erin: Master of Disguise! BUT WILL IT BE ENOUGH?

Two pantless girls in your house? Nows the time to push the three way. Aawww, yeah!

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Qitz said:

Two pantless girls in your house? Nows the time to push the three way. Aawww, yeah!
Damn ninja'd.

Well this comic certainly follows Agent 47's guide to being a hitman.
Agent 47's three steps to being a good Hitman.
1. Disguise.
2. Find Target.
3. Garrote.

Alternatives to step 3: Posion, Ball em, Stab, Nail, Punch, Sleep with, look em in the eye.

Bloodtrozorx

Jan 23, 2012
Damn you Hitman, your logic is flawless.

I love that the answer to this problem is "Garrote them both".

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Have problems in your sex life or financial troubles? Need advice on life's other problems? Just call us and a Hitman will be ready to help you. We guarantee 100% satisfaction or you get your money back.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Technically, this is from the last strip, but I think it bares repeating here.
MammothBlade said:
WanderingFool said:
The Gentleman said:
Well... this delusional rampage just got awkward...
Pff, thats the freaking understatement of the century right there...
And the opportunity of the century, too. For a kinky threesome!
We're one step closer to that...

And one step closer to waking up the next day covered in blood and the bodies of Eliot and Mol while 47 and Jackie give you pointers on body disposal.

hooksashands

Apr 11, 2010
I can't resist.
Incredibly, not a lot of people seem to care if someone is being garroted in public. And then having their identity stolen.

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
Qitz said:
Wouldn't having sex with Erin be the very definition of "stickin' it in the crazy"? Aren't we always told to avoid that?

... then again, sex is sex.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
Qitz said:

Am I the only one who thinks hitting on the crazy violent lady who broke into your house and is currently stripping because a videogame character she's hallucinating told her to is a bad idea?

Also, what happened to Erin's inner thigh tattoo [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/8802-Subtle-Parallels]?