If you could have one game remade what would it be?

Kellerb

Jan 20, 2009
Shadow of the flekking colossus. imagine it with the power of today's generation!!!

Hlista

Mar 19, 2009
Micro Man I'd want it to be made by a really good platformer developer like insomniac or something

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I think the first 2 Fallout games should be remade in the style of Fallout 3 only keeping the armour mechanics of the classic games and ditching the armour and weapon degradation.

Also the first 3 Metroid games (Metroid, Metroid 2: Return of Samus, Super Metroid) should be remade into FPS's like the Metroid Prime trilogy.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Either Shining Force or Vandal Hearts. 2 classic but completely forgotten games.

Boaal

Dec 30, 2008
Aidyn Chronicles The First Mage (N64)

I don't know why, but despite it's shortcommings (and there were a fair amount of them), I'm part of that strange cult following it has.

IncindiaryPickle

Aug 20, 2009
I think someone should redo Haze. I've never played it, but I haven't heard good things. Make it multi-platform, give it a more tactical feel when you side with the rebels, and add way-points would be a good start.

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
MORRIWIND!!!! Sorry, it was necessary. Honestly the game is too good to be stuck in that engine with those graphics.