If you could have one game remade what would it be?

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
I'd suggest one, but I'm worried that whomever would pick it up would screw it up.

Evil the White

Apr 16, 2009
Second Sight. Graphics upgrade, improve the physics and maybe put in some Batman-like predator sections and I would be much better. And fix the fact that all the corpses rise up to attack you again if you dont watch them.

MR T3D

Feb 21, 2009
Misterpinky said:
I'd like to see a remake of Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance, but only if they:
-Kept the size of the battles (close to a hundred units could be onscreen)
-Kept the depth of the flying, ie power distrubution, sub-systems that could be destroyed, etc (none of that simple sissy battlefield crap)
-Made it pretty
-Added new weapons, missions, online modes, etc

In other words, I want to see a proper sequel, not watered down at all.
and modern online system, old-school requirements.

ldbmikey86

Feb 11, 2009
Joos said:
Personally, I would like to see another Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Maybe not a remake, but a continuation.
This.

Or IL-2: Sturmovik, or System Shock 2. Would just be nice to see them with upgraded graphics, as they were already perfect.

Malkavian

Jan 22, 2009
I don't know. All the older games that I enjoyed the most, I have played through god knows how many times... FF7, FF9, RE3, Soul Reaver... I've played them so many times, that if they did a remake, I'd not really enjoy them that much. It'd be prettier graphics, but... that's it. I'd still know every little thing, playing them would just be going though the motions...

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
TheFace said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Realistically? System Shock 2.
The did remake System Shock 2. They called it Bioshock.
Fuck, it took long enough.
I thought the amount of those responses would be incredibly big.

I must say.. I'm a tad un-impressed.

xplay3r

Jun 4, 2009
randomrob said:
Spyro. The. Purple. Dragon. As i have said repeadetley my favourite game ever.
This, Tomba, I.Q. (THERE'S an obscure one fore yah. thirty points to anyone who can tell me more about the game and be right) or the crash bandicoot series....but don't screw up any of these canes like the did with the crash and spyro sequels (See crash of the titans and spyro the legend beings.)

Kilo24

Aug 20, 2008
M.U.L.E. Good hotseat multiplayer strategy video games are too rare, especially ones not focused on slaughtering each other.
It was out in 1983, but there's pretty much nothing else like it in the digital world.