If you could wish one thing out of this world...

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
Misery.

Whatever happens then won't matter when it can't make anyone feel bad.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
The world's atmosphere. Who needs all the oxygen? maybe we could start over once we get rid of the old stuff, I mean it is all icky by this point so who will notice?

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
RiouChan said:
I just wish Lying didn't exist ever since the world began, Lying leads to things. Bad things.
Like poetry, and film, and politeness oh, and video games.

But if you'd rather all these things out of existence just to make sure 1 official out of 100 isn't corrupt then that's fair enough I guess. I just am glad you aren't in control of this hypothetical situation! :p

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
The pressures of life: I sometimes feel overwhelmed to such a degree that I need to sit down and gasp. Any mistakes made education/career wise can send vast ripples effecting every aspect over your future and I find that pressure effecting my mood daily.

firestar1202

Jan 23, 2011
Condor219 said:
OT: Rap Music. I see nothing actually beneficial about it, and I feel it drove/is driving mainstream music in a direction that is both bad sounding and detrimental to soceity.
That's just ridiculous, it's a form of music just like rock and jazz, and you want to erase it from existence because you don't like to listen to it? It's beneficial to the kids listening to it, because not every rap song is misogynistic, and many rappers, like Eminem, have a family. And beneficial? Okay, give me one beneficial thing about videogames. The excess stuff we have isn't supposed to be beneficial, it's supposed to be fun and enjoyable, and if millions of people are enjoying it, who do you think you are to deem that it doesn't deserve to be in this world? Listen to Sing for the Moment, if you can without pulling your eardrums out for five minutes, and you might find out some things you didn't know.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Let see if the genie or leprechaun can wish away hate. Yeah I know the world won't become love and peace without it since there still greed etc.

PleaseDele

Oct 30, 2010
I'd wish to remove the future to see if the genie is capable of doing so. The funny thing is, if he indeed is capable of such wishes, I'd never get to see the result. I dunno where the hell I'm going with this...

rancher of monsters

Oct 31, 2010
Condor219 said:
Osama bin Laden
SCORE!

OT: Rap Music. I see nothing actually beneficial about it, and I feel it drove/is driving mainstream music in a direction that is both bad sounding and detrimental to soceity.
Rock Music, I see nothing actually beneficial about it, and I feel it drove/is driving mainstream music in a direction that is both bad sounding and detrimental to soceity.

On a less inflammatory note, has anyone said famine yet, I guess I'll go with that. Or you know snails would be good too.

Kiltguy

Lurker extraordinaré
Jan 23, 2011
EHKOS said:
Humans....sorry guys.
Ninja'd... Damn my slow typing.

Imperator_DK said:
Misery.

Whatever happens then won't matter when it can't make anyone feel bad.
Oooooh... good one.

Scarim Coral said:
Let see if the genie or leprechaun can wish away hate. Yeah I know the world won't become love and peace without it since there still greed etc.
I salute you.

OT: Repetition... You figure it out. :p

Cry Wolf

Oct 13, 2010
I'd remove human mortality. Imagine what we would achieve with eternal life!

If that's cheating, censorship for adults. I'm not entirely comfortable with the idea that children could aquire any sick product, I prefer leaving that in the hands of parents. However, after someone matures I see no reason to restrict what they can and can't see.

FoOd77

Jul 2, 2009
Mosquitos. Because fuck mosquitos, seriously those annoying little bastards are proof that there is no god. Do they actually serve any kind of purpose, other than spreading disease? No, no they don't. Kill them all. With fire. Do it now.

cptawesome

Nov 2, 2009
I really hopes someone hasn't already said this, but...

I wish Bin Laden could be removed from the world for all of the evil things he has done.

Now, let me check my news channels...WHAT?! Who says wishes can't come true?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
SmileyBat said:
canadamus_prime said:
Intolerance
and people like this guy:
.No. said:
The word gamer applied to anyone who plays video games(There was an Extra Credits and Extra Punctuation on this) and slow computers which would all be replaced by hypothetical computers from space.
That was intolerant of you. I don't tolerate intolerance on my thread.
I should've seen that coming.

SmileyBat

Jun 14, 2010
werewolfsfury said:
westboro baptist church and all of it's members. very slowly too so that they can see it and know one can help them
God hates Westboro Baptist Church.