if you found an nude girl on the gorund (morality question)

Sean Strife

Jan 29, 2010
I would load her up in my car and take her back to my place and set up the couch for her to sleep on as I explain the situation to my girlfriend. Then when the girl eventually woke up, I'd probably ask about her plight as I have my girlfriend make a cup of coffee or hot cocoa for her and just let her chill out at my place.

SFR

Mar 26, 2009
Dags90 said:
Ghengis John said:
Ah well then my deepest condolences that your 90 pound frame and limp-wristed noodle arms aren't up to the task. /cavejohnson.

In all serious I think you're underestimating the strength of the average male based purely on your own experience (especially if you weight that little, you kind of make it sound like you're all bones), or overestimating the weight of the average American woman. But either way, my genuine condolences that you cannot hoist a girl into the air at a whim. It's fun. But some of us really can do it.
This may shock you, but the average American woman (age 20-74) weighs 164 lbs.[footnote]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_weight[/footnote] That's about as much as a healthy man of average height should weigh. We're fat as hell. And the average American man might weigh over 190 lbs, but most of them are just fat. They have enough trouble carrying themselves around.

P.S. I'm not all bones. I have feelings, too.. /delicate sensibilities
The OP did say she was attracted... I expect to most of us that'd mean she's on the thinner side. I think virtually anyone could carry 150+ pounds if you do it right. It's not like your benching her.

Also, this question sounds like several 100 animes. While they generally involve taking her home, they rarely involve calling an ambulance afterward. Seriously, unconscious generally means something bad happened. Naked won't help either.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Dags90 said:
This may shock you, but the average American woman (age 20-74)

P.S. I'm not all bones. I have feelings, too.. /delicate sensibilities
There there, there there. The edit adds "No offense intended".

Also the OP says: "a very attractive girl," Which doesn't exactly equate to a rotund African fertility goddess in my book or a 74 year old woman, but if that's your bag to each their own.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Dear diary:
[HEADING=1]jackpot[/HEADING]

Straight to the hospital. Like any normal person.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Engarde said:
Do you honestly expect you will get a serious answer of anything other than help her? This doesn't seem like the kind of place for that...
We've had some pretty interesting talk about the actual logistics of carrying a grown woman vs. leaving for help.
Ghengis John said:
There there, there there. The edit adds "No offense intended".

Also the OP says: "a very attractive girl," Which doesn't exactly equate to a rotund African fertility goddess in my book or a 74 year old woman, but if that's your bag to each their own.
I just consider average to be a much more useful number, especially seeing as preferences vary widely.

Even if we limit it to about 140 lbs. (people like tall, right?) it's still a pretty daunting physical task. Your best (untrained) bet would be to drag from the shoulders, and that's pretty slow and awkward. I still think running for help would be the better solution for most people.

rofl jet

Aug 23, 2009
I just gave up on this thread about halfway down the first page, there's no point in replying if everyone's just posting the exact same thing.

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
Think to myself "HOLY SHIT!" then think "This is just like Chobits or something." before taking her back to my place to help her get better, seeing as the hospital is too far away, and find out what happen (I don't have a girlfriend so I don't need to worry about that.). Thus begins an awkwardly beautiful romance with possibly a few action scenes.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
thiosk said:
Straight to the hospital. Like any normal person.
How is it normal to carry a person who does not appear to be wounded in any way to the hospital? I'm surprised that so many people in this thread are willing to touch a random stranger. Especially since we are apparently in the middle of the woods or some shit like that.

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
Diagnose her situation to the best of my knowledge. Basing my diagnosis off of her breathing/temperature/heart rate/BP to the touch/and discoloration of the skin/eyes, I should be able to decide whether or not she's in critical condition. Take it from there.

If she's not in critical condition, I'd probably take her back to my place and put her under a blanket. If she is, it's hospital time. I'd either bring her myself, or call an ambulance depending on what would get her there faster.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Dags90 said:
Engarde said:
Do you honestly expect you will get a serious answer of anything other than help her? This doesn't seem like the kind of place for that...
We've had some pretty interesting talk about the actual logistics of carrying a grown woman vs. leaving for help.
We've also discovered your shocking penchant for fat old ladies.

I kid though.

Dags90 said:
Even if we limit it to about 140 lbs. (people like tall, right?) it's still a pretty daunting physical task. Your best bet would be to drag from the shoulders, and that's pretty slow and awkward. I still think running for help would be the better solution for most people.
Probably. Heck you shouldn't move an injured person anyhow they say right? The problem is it's hard to leave somebody in a compromising condition behind. There's always the possibility she won't be there when you get back. I couldn't live with that so I'd probably end up carrying her. Because well, I can.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Well I don't have a girlfriend anyway so I would steal her away and claim her as my wife... medieval barbarian style...

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
I would pick her up and bring her home,clothe her,then let her rest while she gets herself together...but that's me.

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
I am assuming if she won't wake up then something is wrong, so I would get her to a hospital.

lSHaDoW-FoXl

Jul 17, 2008
I'd stick my dick in her, what else?

I swear, that was probably the most ironic and tasteless joke I ever did - not even too much into women. I'm a bit of a pussy sob besides getting the hell out of there I would help her. After all, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I did absolutely nothing to help a girl who might have had a serious health problem - never mind the other far worse things that could happen to her.

But I'm also a very weak guy and I'm very doubtful I'd be able to carry her home. I guess the most I could do is run off, call the police, and stick by her to make sure everything is all right.

The Bum

Mar 14, 2010
Call the police, of there's a naked girl on the ground not waking up, odds are some serious shit has gone down.

NotYetForsaken

Power in Procedure
Sep 27, 2010
Fire off a flare into the sky and leave a glowstick and a radio by her, then continue on my walk.

Because if this is happening to me either: 1) Zombie Apcalypse 2) God's Test

I also need a justification for carrying a radio, glowstick, and flare gun around with me.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Macgyvercas said:
Get ready for an Elfen Lied-esque senerio, I would wager.

And I don't have a girlfriend, so probably take her home, get her some clothes and wait for her to wake up and see if she's okay.
This right here in pretty much it's entirety, save I do have a girlfriend but I would still bring her home, get her clothes, and then seek higher authority.

jamesmax

Aug 25, 2009
Radoh said:
Ummm, I'd help her. I don't know anything medical wise but I sure know how to find a hospital.

Just as a point though, you're assuming that everyone here is male, straight, and perverse. That's a bit silly.
no im not thats why im asking to see all the things people would do

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
I don't have a girlfriend so no consequences what so ever. Also either way I would take her home to make sure she was okay.