if you found an nude girl on the gorund (morality question)

Lightning Delight

Apr 21, 2011
I don't think I could stand myself if I took advantage of someone who is so obviously in trouble. I would put my jacket on her, take her to the hospital, and then go to the police station and file a report. Whatever is going on here, something has to be done.

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
Pick her up and bring her home, ask my girlfriend to be the one who sends her to hospital so she won't think the worst. Chances are she needs help immediately. Although if she wakes up and can only say Nyu I might flee the country just to be on the safe side...

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
I'd take her and shelter her in my home, and then call the police as soon as I got there.

This sounds like the beginning of many a movie.
Am I now in a movie?
Does she have super mind powers?
Is she a Terminator?
Am I/ is she the hope for the future?

If so, then...
As I lay her down on the couch and go off to find her some clothes, I hear a crash from the front window.
I rush back to the living room, and see an assassin standing over the girl.
I grab the nearest blunt object, and get the element of surprise on him. In the ensuing fight, he bests me, but I give a good fight.
Right as the assassin is about to strike a killing blow, there's the sound of a gunshot, and he topples off of me. The girl is standing over me, having woken up, holding his sidearm.

Then the opening credits roll.

Qizx

Executor
Feb 21, 2011
AccursedTheory said:
Cover her in jacket, carry to Police Station/Hospital.

Seriously, is there really another answer?
Never. Ever. Ask that questions on /b/ where this was originally posted... At least that's what I've been told by the people who lurk on that godforsaken corner of the internet.
OT: Same answer as Accursed.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Get her to a hospital ASAP.
Try to hail the cops if I can. They might have questions and I could get in trouble, but I would rather be inconvenienced than allow someone to suffer the effects of exposure.

Anyone who would take advantage of her is a horrid person.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
The first thing I would do is check for a pulse. Then I would rub my knuckles on her sternum.

Macgyvercas said:
Get ready for an Elfen Lied-esque senerio, I would wager.
kind of what I thought to.

Spangles said:
OP's been watching Bleach.
No he has been going to /b/

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
JRCB said:
Check if she's injured, perform CPR/ first-aid if needed, and then find some way to get her to a police station or the hospital. If she wakes up, I'll try to figure out what happened.
This.

It probably helps that I'm gay, though.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
whiteblood said:
First, see if she is over the age of 18. If there is ANY question in the matter, cut and run with all haste.

Second, take her back to my place for rehabilitation/fourth meal/movies/gratitude sex.

Third, talk to the local wiseman to discover that she is a surpreme being and go on a cruise to save the world!
This is the only reasonable course of action (and yes I am being totally serious).

ZeZZZZevy

Apr 3, 2011
check for a pulse (you didn't say if she was dead or not)
look for any obvious signs of injury
check for a payphone (if that's allowed, not sure what you meant)
if yes, call 911, if no, hail a taxi and take her to the nearest hospital

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
first I would check the nearby area for anything that might belong to her like clothing or at least an ID then I would take her to the nearest ER/hospital if shes that out cold she probably has brain damage/ a concussion and needs help fast

macfluffers

Sep 30, 2010
Really? I'd call 911 for an ambulance while I check her vitals, and see if she needs any medical attention. If I had the time (and I'll admit that I probably wouldn't), I'd accompany her to the hospital.

I like the romantic idea of bringing her home and whatnot, but the fact that she might need medical attention is a little more important than that. Plus, she could turn out to be a kleptomaniac and steal all my stuff before disappearing...

Noebahde

Apr 2, 2011
I would carry her home and hope nobody thinks I am stealing a white women for purpose of sexual deviancy. Also, I would tell my girlfriend at the door I found a perfectly good computer in the street. She would get the joke.

PatSilverFox

Apr 2, 2011
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
Pick her up and bring her to a hospital. Sure the hospital is probably gonna call the cops and have some questions to you, but a simple rape test will prove you didn't do anything to her plus if she eventually wakes up I'm sure she'll be very grateful that you brought her to someplace safe for the moment.
How do you know she wasn't raped?
That would suck if you got blamed for it.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Macgyvercas said:
Get ready for an Elfen Lied-esque senerio, I would wager.
Awesome.

OT: Gently pick her up, keep towel wrapped around her and walk her to the closest safe place. Gently try to revive her and figure out if she knows anything about herself that can help in her identification or return to home and be sure that she gets home safely before heading home myself.

its really simple, and since this is the escapist, I dont think there were going to get the /b/ most would jump to

EDIT:
PatSilverFox said:
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
Pick her up and bring her to a hospital. Sure the hospital is probably gonna call the cops and have some questions to you, but a simple rape test will prove you didn't do anything to her plus if she eventually wakes up I'm sure she'll be very grateful that you brought her to someplace safe for the moment.
How do you know she wasn't raped?
That would suck if you got blamed for it.
They'll probably test you to see if it was you. I mean, you did just walk her to a hospital, so that sorta gives you an advantage in that they wouldnt assume a rapist is just gonna walk his victim to the hospital, in a towel, and then not expect questions.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I would never take advantage of someone in a situation like that. I would try to wake them up and look for someone that could help...
Why is this reminding me of Black Snake Moan?
http://images.moviepostershop.com/black-snake-moan-movie-poster-2006-1020398363.jpg

Pyrokinesis

Dec 3, 2007
Well i dont have a girlfriend yet so yea... might be able to make one if shes not a bad girl... or a turbo bi#&h... or a drunk.. yea

So probably after taking her home finding her some form of cloths she can wear and waiting for her unusual case of narcolepsy to end id have some explaining to do and maybe a few fear induced kick to the nuts before its all over. Hopeful she wont freak out and think i did something to her, and maybe I can get to know her better. Would hate to see her out on the street again only next time i might not be around to save her.

and at OP: Are you really trying to provoke someone to take advantage of her? cuz thats kinda crude and I dont think id be too thrilled to hear about how many people would do that...