If you had to *literally* eat one book...

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Swyftstar said:
I think there is some confusion as to the spirit or meaning of this thread. OP may want to clarify a bit, unless of course the seaming randomness between how people are interpreting the question is intended.
Meh, just make some rules of your own, whos going to stop you! mouahahaha! :3

matts

Feb 13, 2012
I ask thou to CHECK EM for the fun has been DOUBLED!

Oh, I realized I have some anti evolution book that some guy forced on me...
I'd eat that so as to rid the world of its evil...

Daeric

Oct 27, 2011
Robert Jordans Crossroads of Twilight, so there would be no evidence of me owning that book.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Well I kinda already have, it was a Bible, wait I wasn't trying to be blasphemous or anything like that I was just bored there was nobody around and nothing to do so I started reading the Bible and after finishing the entirety of Genesis I was bored out of my skull and a page then fell off, I grabbed it and started started playing with it and after a while for some reason I decided to put it in my mouth and next thing I know I'm ripping off pages and eating them...

[sub][sub][sub]That is normal isn't it?[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Surpheal

Jan 23, 2012
Most likely a joke book, but why you may ask? On the fact that most if not all are very short? Sort of but no. Personally I would pick one because they seem like they would taste funny.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
WAT.

Wait, WAT.

Oh, okay, gotcha.

Just so I can be meta... and a pretentious asshole: I'd eat the fictional book: "Li'l Bird Li'L Bird Colorful Colors" from the new BRS 2012 anime. Why? Because I'd like something unique and interesting going down my throat.

erm, that's what she said?

GoaThief

Reinventing the Spiel
Feb 2, 2012
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S Thompson.

That's right, music! ;)

Mr Dizazta

Mar 23, 2011
The Twilight series just so I can say that I turned them into the one thing that they really are.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
Preferably something that I wrote, so I could literally eat my words. However, since I'm not an author, I'd settle for something short, paper doesn't taste to good, maybe the new Mass Effect book, it has to be good for something

McPulse

Mar 23, 2011
Green Eggs and Ham. It's small, easy to digest, and you won't know you don't like it unless you try it :p

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
My Archaeology text book. I'd probably get the information better than just reading it.

Most boring text book I have ever attempted to read...

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
I'll go with the Bible. Yeah, quite a hefty book I suppose but Bible paper is pretty thin. Are we also assuming we assume some unique properties from said book?

If so I would be able to accurately put down and out quote any religious nutjob that tries to bat around bible quotations like they are... wwell the word of God :p

Disclaimer: Only religious NUTJOBS. Perfectly sane religious people, I have no problem with :)