If you were a Pokémon...

Miss G.

Jun 18, 2013
Even though I'd like to go with my avatar, I'd be a Meowth. I love sleeping and money and being a night owl and kitties, makes perfect sense.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Fijiman said:
I would probably have to go with Blaziken. Why? Because it's one of my favorite Pokemon and Mewtwo is too cool for any of us to be him.
Pfffft, as if anyone would want to be some lame-ass Pokémon like MewTwo. Seriously, that guy is absolute garbage compared to:

TizzytheTormentor said:
[HEADING=2]Magikarp motherfuckers!![/HEADING]
Removed the cross-out because you don't make jokes about Magikarp...doing something as foolish as that will surely bring about your doom!

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Eclipse Dragon said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
I'm guessing you're quite the dragon fan... Just a hunch :p

You have a thing for lance? XD
He was admittedly more dashing when I was nine and he was in limited color.
I don't care much for his character design in more recent games, he's not as cool anymore
...also, I've moved on to Fire Emblem characters.
He has like the same pokemon over and over too XD

He was coolest in Gold and Silver... And I know nothing about fire emblem other than marth and roy were pretty cool to use in super smash bro melee.

They didn't strike me as being good looking though XD

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
stormeris said:
Dunsparce.
It's ugly, useless and noone fucking ever remembers it. Just like me.
However, i really fucking hate this pokemon. Which is funny, because i also hate myself, so its really fitting
...That's kind of depressing to be honest :(

DarkRawen said:
Haunter, definitely. It's my favorite Pokemon, looks awesome, can fly and go through walls, and steals people's life force through goddamn licking them. Besides, it's a ghost, so there's a bunch of stuff that wouldn't harm me.

Not to mention, I could go around messing with everyone just because I feel like it.
Gengar was cooler :p

Which is why I was always pissed you had to trade in order to get it.

When I was younger all of my friends were lame and didn't have pokemon... ie they were cool and into sports XD

Curses!

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Kadabra cause I love the psychic type, my frame of reference is gen 1 and I feel uncomfortable trading myself for an evolution...

Also, who needs more than one spoon anyway!?

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I prefer the 1st gen Pokémon, so I would probably go for Squirtle. I am a sucker for turtles plus, I have the capability to evolve into a huge turtle with water cannons protruding from my shell. If there is anything I have learnt in this life, it is to never mess with the huge turtle with water cannons protruding from their shell.

Dr. Doomsduck

Nov 24, 2011
search_rip said:
I would be Jigglypuff, there's none cuter than him :p

Joining the Noble House, mostly because my friends already typecasted me as a Jigglypuff. I've got a round face, big eyes, a dramatic flair and a tendency for slapping.

Henrik Stavenes

Jul 21, 2010
I would probably be a slakoth, 'cause I'm lazy and it takes forever for me to do something, but when it's needed I can press myself to the point where sleep seem trivial (Vigoroth)

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Morsomk said:
It's.....kinda obvious isn't it?(hint hint, look at the avatar)
Rattata? Raticate? I can't tell!

I think you'd also make a pretty good bidoof :p
It's clearly a Zigzagoon.

As for me? I'd probably be a Feebas or Magikarp. Something ugly and useless.

Edit: Oh I get it, it's a joke. I assumed you were srs since most people I know stopped giving a fuck around generation III.

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
Zoroark, I would be really fast and it would make cosplaying a hell of a lot easier.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
I would be either Trapinch or Zubat. Why? It's simple...

Now, do you understand? They can both be made to resemble Headsprouter, and I use him to represent myself, anyway...Trapinch even sports the torso split, funnily enough.

At least give me some credit for my mad recolouring skillz.

pvaglueman123

Aug 6, 2009
Since my name on many gaming sites aside this one (DigiFox0) implies i have a certain affinity with Foxes (Not in a FurAffinity kind of way D:) I HOPE i'd end up as a Ninetails, Vulpix (My favourite), Zorua, Zoroark, Or Fennekin (Or one of it's evolutions). In reality. I'd probably be a Bidoof... or a Slaking XD

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Can't narrow it down from these few:

Aggron, Heracross, or Tyrantrum. All three are awesome or look awesome. I would have picked Charizard or Lucario, but it seems whenever you say you like those, you get hate from people who just want to be dicks about it. So I thought I'd try picking something outside of my favorites while not picking any legendaries or Pikachu.

Rariow

Nov 1, 2011
I'd be Snorlax. I may just be the laziest person on the planet, but if you piss me off I am a huge pain to deal with.

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
In my head, I like to think I'm something badass like a Rayquaza or Houndoom, but if I were to pick one based on my personality, I'd probably be a Sableye - long arms, sort of loney but also content spending time by itself in solitude while people fear it for supposedly stealing people's souls :D

Just so you guys know, I have a major in stealing souls. So watch out

GalanDun

Jun 27, 2013
Charmander. Specifically, the one I use in Red.
Because I've beaten EVERY, and I mean LITERALLY EVERY boss thus far with him. He's overleveled to the max and does some AWESOME stuff.

VanTesla

Apr 19, 2011
I would be Mewtwo, because Mewtwo doesn't take shit from no one, is one of the most powerful pokemon in the pokemon universe, can speak any language through psychic powers, if angry and full power is unleashed Mewtwo can destroy huge parts of the world, and Mewtwo has superior intellect as shown in the movies when Mewtwo recreated the destroid cloning facility and even added enhancements to it.