If You Were a Themed Serial Killer

health-bar

Nov 13, 2009
I target people of my choosing and then efficiently kill them

No fuss and elaborate torture, just a knife in the heart, bullets to the brain and chest,
slit throat, broken necks, and cut brainstems.

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
I'd be the Patchwork Killer. I'd remove a patch of skin from each of my victims and stitch it to myself as a trophy. Alternatively, I'd still remove the patch of skin from each victim, and then leave a nice skin-patch blanket rolled up in front of the police station. Why would I do this? Why wouldn't I want victims to come to me instead of hunting them down?

sycoesis

May 31, 2010
weapon would be a hand made knife that a made as a project

targets would be people who i deem unworthy to live

way to hide i would fake my death and become a ghost story (not sure how though)

side note i would grow a beard i feel i would need a beard

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
I'd kill enemies by displacing them in time. Zap them into the past and let them live to death.....

Oh hi there, you in the corner. Come say hello.

wax88

Sep 10, 2009
i'd be the WTF?! killer. an armed vigilante engaging in terrorist activities against organised crime. bombing, sniping,kidnap...the works. my calling card will be a logo with WTF?! on it, and every time i strike, i'll leave a calling card behind.

eg. if bombing, the bomb itself will have a card within, or if kidnap, after killing the hostage, the body will be found with the card, or if sniping, the sniping point will have a card left behind.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I would stalk my victims on Facebook. Then I would find them, kill them, cut their faces off and put them in a book. They would call me the 'Facebook killer'.

BTW, I'm not actually this crazy.

dowdpride

Jul 30, 2010
i would target rapists and pedophiles. each person would be crucified on a wall then castrated. afterwards i would hang the offending phallus around the persons neck and brand the names of their victims all over there bodies, and yes. they would be alive. and i am writing the names in acid

Corialos

Nov 12, 2009
I would be the One Giant Leap, and I would kill by dropping my victim off a tall building. Then I would leave a Pogo Stick on the body.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
Hmm...

Once I'd tied up my victims (roughly ten or so), I'd sit them in a chair with their arms tied to their chest, but with enough room for them to point a ruler at something. That something would probably be a big book of different styles of death.

The victim gets to choose their style of torment, taunting, death, or other such things. If they drop the stick, don't choose within thirty seconds, or plead for their life, I get to choose.

Oh, and they also get to live with the knowledge that if they choose to do it the 'easy way', i.e. with a gunshot to the back of the head, for instance, then that option of death is removed from the options, meaning the next person can't choose the easy way out. And trust me, there will be deaths anywhere from quick and clean, to long, drawn out, and gruesome. Oh, and the others get to watch, too.

It'll be interesting to see who is noble enough to take the bad deaths so that their colleagues are spared, and who will be greedy and cowardly enough to take the quick and easy death so their colleagues die slower...

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
I'm going to rip off my favorite Batman villain, Calender Man. For an utterly pointless choice.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Trampoline Killer.

A person is walking home alone when BAM! steps on a carefully disguised trampoline to throw them into the air- killing them with gravity.
They would never know when I would strike and who I would strike next because I would be too busy cleverly hiding trampolines to pick targets.

Maphysto

Dec 11, 2010
ryai458 said:
The serial killer who leaves no evidence and never gets caught.
Wouldn't even be that hard. Pick people you have no connections to so there's no clear motive. Take care to wear gloves and a hairnet so you won't leave behind fingerprints or hair. Make your move at a time when the victim is isolated so there are no witnesses. Use chloroform to incapacitate, take them to a secure location, kill, drain the blood, dismember, burn, and grind the bones and teeth into powder and dump the whole thing into a river.

And yes, I have put a disturbing amount of thought into this.

Blobpie

May 20, 2009
"The Jack-o-lantern" or Just "Jack"

They way i kill? I'd carve their faces in like a jack-o-lantern, you know carve smiles, teeth, extra eyes. Most will die form blood loss, survivors will tell a tale. Then I'll finish the job.

dowdpride

Jul 30, 2010
Maphysto said:
ryai458 said:
The serial killer who leaves no evidence and never gets caught.
Wouldn't even be that hard. Pick people you have no connections to so there's no clear motive. Take care to wear gloves and a hairnet so you won't leave behind fingerprints or hair. Make your move at a time when the victim is isolated so there are no witnesses. Use chloroform to incapacitate, take them to a secure location, kill, drain the blood, dismember, burn, and grind the bones and teeth into powder and dump the whole thing into a river.

And yes, I have put a disturbing amount of thought into this.
SOMEONE needs to be on the cia watching list :D

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
I would make sure the vic, and only the vic, was aware they were about to die 1 minute before they did.

Then I would leave a random set of letters and numbers on the corpse, so the fine people at the Poliece can spend time trying to figure out that "feror44tkmk5yfda" dosn't mean anything.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
It seems like me that a lot of people posting in this thread have thought about this way too much...

OT: I'd write down how many achievement points I got for each kill and leave it at the crime scene so the cops can see how much difficulty I had killing my victim.