It's Friday night. How will YOU be enjoying it?

Project_Omega

Sep 7, 2009
Dusty Fred said:
Possibly the best part of the week - the whole weekened awaits you and there's just that atmosphere of gay (archaic meaning) abandon.

But how do you fellow Escapists indulge yourselves of a Friday night?

Stay in? Go out? Wine? Beer? Beer and Wine?

I've just had one-and-a-bit glasses of a very nice red wine and I'm going to be parked in front of various screens playing various comedic things (Mock the Week > Would I Lie to You? > QI > Top Gear Vietnam Special) from now until bedtime.
Fight hobos and Hack Scarlet's mobil-

I mean Fight hobos...

Shemming

Jun 12, 2010
being lonely and staying in, wondering how the hell people manage to be so..social? Is the word im looking for..seriously how do people always know whats going on?

Jan 27, 2011
I'm going to my grandma's in literally five minutes.

Gonna enjoy an evening of awesome hungarian cooking, magic-the-gathering-steam-edition, and America's funniest home videos. :D

tomservo4prezident

Mar 12, 2010
Desperately trying to get everyone I know from my new school on my Facebook, random internetting, eating pizza, watching ponies in anticipation of tomorrow, and possibly homework.

dark king 1525

Nov 9, 2010
I'm going to participate in a Marvel vs Capcom 3 tournament at a local game store and hopefully come back with some prize money.

The Big Boss

Apr 4, 2011
Your friday nights seem awesome. Where the fuck can i meet you guys!? lol

No but seriously, work in the morning. Gotta wait until tomorrow before i can chill after one tough frantic fricken week :(.

Smerf

May 4, 2011
minecraft. then tommorow ill go over to a friends and play commandoes behind enimy lines and E.Y.E divine cybermancy

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
Frat party, and we'll see from there. Probably get into a lewd text conversation, which should be nice.

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
Video Games, internet, and anticipation of my first rifle meet tomorrow.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
Because of my job I have weird weekends (Tuesday and Wednesday) so today is actually Tuesday for me. I will not be doing anything exciting as I still have a long week ahead of me. I'll probably go for a run and then start packing for an upcoming move. I'm boring.