It's Friday night. How will YOU be enjoying it?

Flackster

Feb 21, 2010
Me and my friends are going to see the new Planet of the Apes movie, then back to my rich friends house for a night full of Mario Cart, CoDMW1, and L4D.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Typical awesome Friday night for me. Granted, Friday's for me are nothing special as I do this sort of thing every night.

- Check out the usual websites and post thoughts (hence this)
- Work on my D&D campaign
- Play video games (Batman Arkham Asylum now)
- Solo play some magic decks against each other as a means of deck testing
- Fall asleep by 10pm

May 5, 2010
Well, if all goes as planned, a bunch of people will be showing up to my apartment for dinner, a movie, and possibly some improv games. Should be fun. If not, then I'll probably just be watching the 6th season of Supernatural. Surprisingly good, that.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
This evening, I'm going to read classic Deadpool comics until I drop. I've got the entire Joe Kelly run.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
With two major assignments, one for algorithms and one for C Programming, as well as doing a lab early so I don't have to stay to 8:00 PM on Tudsday, while doing a MINOR assignment in linear algebra, interspersed with some Civilization V/Dwarf Fortress, all with the depressing knowledge that I have to work both Saturday AND Sunday!

University has ruined me.

sgt. soap mctavish

Jun 13, 2010
Well, already I've had my bowl and my cereal, saw the time going, headed to the bus stop and then i saw my friends, and then went to school. so i guess i will just party.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I am going to D&D. If there isn't D&D this weekend I will just go out to eat somewhere.

El Luck

Jul 22, 2011
Because at the moment I'm broke and jobless, I'm staying in. Well, its not all bad news, at least I've got vodka.

JochemDude

Nov 23, 2010
Probably getting some friends over here, doing some pot and listening to Tool/or random ass reggae. Maybe play some video games, probably Dead Island. Or some Guitar Hero while they're over here.

speight88

Sep 15, 2008
Drinking and reading the escapist forum. I've worked in a bar for over 3 years, i now hate nights out.

estoria-etnia

Aug 22, 2009
Some Final Fantasy XIII. Some studying for my quiz in Latin next week. Studying for one of my Canadian history courses.