It's Friday night. How will YOU be enjoying it?

joemegson94

Aug 17, 2010
A cheap chicken-and-chips takeaway, and an all-night marathon of Pink Floyd-related shows on BBC Four.

Though my arteries may be clogged, my ears are filled with awesomeness.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Playing 1.8 in Minecraft, and sleeping. My friday nights are always the same. I have to de-stress after the week is up and that is the best way to do it.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
You mean...yesterday?

Funny story, me and some friends played Minecraft online, and what a time it was. See, on Thursday me and a friend were playing on a server he'd created, and we stumbled across a village. So today me, him and some other friends went back on to have a fun friday night surviving the world of minecraft without the tedium of constructing a shelter out of nothing. Things went smoothly for about two and a half hours, we all lived together in a house we continually expanded upon, we shared most things, there was always stuff to do (I, for one, mostly set to work fixing the farms, making food and building everyone a personal chest) so on so forth. Now a friend of mine (let's call him Biscuit) isn't used to not bing able to wreck everyone's shit twelve ways with the butt of a shotgun in games, and when he does play Minecraft it's usually just with hacks (or more recently creative mode) so he can blow things up or construct enormous towers of diamond...cheap kicks rather than working hard to become truly satisfied when you make your first successful pickaxe and loaf of bread. It was with this mentality that Biscuit spent the majority of the evening being a bit of a five year old, constanly spamming the chat with requests to my friend to give him god powers so he could just go on playing Minecraft in his usual, shallow sense. I'm not saying mindless destruction and dickishness isn't a blast in videogames, but after a while this attitude of his really started turning ugly in the context of our impromptu settlement (seriously, I love what the huner mechanic now brings to multiplayer). He built his own shelter at the end of the tunnel we'd made under our house, stole a bunch of glass that belonged to my other friend (whom we'll call Frodo) etc. We started getting pissed off about this, and when we retaliated by telling him to stop being a little ***** and giving off the impression that he didn't really fit in with our pretty much care-bear-ean way of living he retaliated. First off he poured lava down Frodo's mineshaft (Frodo was already very pissed off at Biscuit), then, he burnt our house down.

Three hours, three friggin' hours of getting along and surviving, all gone up in smoke because he was acting like a three year old. Needless to say he was banned, we had to start a new world and we were so pissed at him. All I'm saying is, Minecraft is srs bzns.

Snoozer

Jun 8, 2011
Usually: going out, meet friends them go to clubs, bars or just homeparties. Sounds probably more exiting than it is :)
Saturday: chilling.
This Weekend:
My cousins wedding in Bayern while the Oktoberfest. This is so chliché German that it's almost ridiciolus. Like in American movies with Lederhosen and lots of beer.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
spending it with my girlfriend and our slave girls. OUtta be a fun evening.

oh and the vietnam special is the best. one of my favourites from the numerous specials!

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
I don't know really

/forever alone

I don't have anything to do, so I guess I'll draw, drink coffee and ...yeah that.

Tselis

Jul 23, 2011
Taking my daughter to her girl scout meeting, then clearing up my email box, doing a little knitting and trying desperately to not just get in the car, start driving and not come back.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
Singing the lyrics to all of Ninja Sex Party's songs awkwardly loud, fuck yeah.

Especially this one:
Other than that I might play a bit more Vindictus EU closed beta or just go to bed soon, it's been a long day.

noble cookie

Aug 6, 2010
Wondering whether or not I will have sleep paralysis tonight D:

Had it last night (I think it was sleep paralysis, just searched up what happened in my dream)

It's a horrible feeling. Search it up I dare ya!

badpun

Apr 4, 2010
Well i spent lst fiday night at a rockclimbing place with a bunch of friends :p was decent enough apart from removing the skin off one of my knuckles

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I went to a Rugby game; New Zealand versus Japan. Japan got smashed but it was still a fun night.

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
Juicebox52 said:
The sims 3.
Just got that game recently, GODDAMN I WAS ADDICTED. Unbelievable, just the day before getting it i frowned upon my friend playing it.. Though it can be a great deal of fun, i merely played it for like 3 days.. (3 entire days, really..). Quite epic, tbh, i fell in love with a ghost, and started my own goal, TO REVIVE HER!
I promptly quit my job, started fishing, and painting to gain money (by that time i was master painter). Now we is happily not living together, since i threw her out of the house..

Nemesis729

Jul 9, 2010
silver wolf009 said:
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic marathon while I wait for season two to start tomorrow
That's actually a good idea, sign me up for that lol, All my friends recently left for college so I'm all alone lol

Ohhi

Nov 13, 2009
going to play Magic the gathering with a bunch of friends at a local card shot until two in the morning.