Jimquisition: How Sony Can Make it Up To You

the_green_dragon

Nov 18, 2009
Just mentioning two good games is not enough to compensate for his arrogance. I'm not sure what it is but I just dont like Jim very much.

tryfan

Apr 13, 2011
OutrageousEmu said:
Since when have Sony cared about sales numbers before making a sequel? They made sequels to LittleBigPlanet and Ico.
Well that's quite true. It definitely wouldn't make me think that what happened to PSN was somehow ok.

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
tryfan said:
Let me see if I'm understanding this completely.

1) Allow me to play a certain 13 year old game on my PS3.
- ...which you could easily ebay yourself.
Stopped reading there and checked.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Tomba-Playstion-...3792?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2a0f459110

OVER TWOOOO HUUUUNDRRREEEEED
/scouter

Still, as far as trolls go I'll give it a 6/10. I'd give it an 8, but jarring me out of the post to stop and check will cost you a point; you should try to make your trolls seem a bit more subtle so that the reader actually finishes the post and either believes you, or have at least a slight delay after reading your entire post before that 'My god, it's a troll!' moment of relevation.

Also there's the possibility that you'd actually try to defend your position by claiming that 'easily' and 'affordably' are two different things, and you never said it would be affordable. Such predictability will unfortunately cost you another point.

OT:
I'd like to see a Medieval game in which you start out the first level as the flesh and blood version, with an unbeatable boss. Hell, why not just make it a parody of Demon's Souls for the tutorial level?

Justforonething

Dec 15, 2010
I played Medievil 2, I think.
Never finished it because everything was in Russian.

This show's not bad, I'll definitely watch it whenever I get the chance.

soes757

Jan 24, 2011
Sony can make this up to me...By giving a human sacrifice.
Or cross game chat.
Whichever is easiest.
Any money says we get a human sacrifice .

Clonekiller

Dec 7, 2010
An improvement from last time. Though I must say, some people, like Yahtzee, are good at cussing. Jim, you are not.

WhySoElitist

Mar 27, 2011
wow worst video ever. first if all what does a company making medieval 3 have to do with sony. there is maybe ten updates a year which take like 2-5 minutes with australian internet connection. they could offer something like 3 free dlc choices on any game that would be good for everyone not just some whiny loser

tryfan

Apr 13, 2011
Siege_TF said:
Stopped reading there and checked.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Tomba-Playstion-...3792?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2a0f459110

OVER TWOOOO HUUUUNDRRREEEEED
/scouter
http://cgi.ebay.ca/TOMBA-Playstation-PS1-PSOne-/370509373120?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item5644145ec0#ht_729wt_1141

Looks like you can get the game for $91 USD. Personally, I've paid more, but that game must be quite rare, I'd just never actually heard about it.

Siege_TF said:
Still, as far as trolls go I'll give it a 6/10. I'd give it an 8, but jarring me out of the post to stop and check will cost you a point; you should try to make your trolls seem a bit more subtle so that the reader actually finishes the post and either believes you, or have at least a slight delay after reading your entire post before that 'My god, it's a troll!' moment of relevation.
Actually, this was my honest opinion. I'm just a jerk by nature.

Siege_TF said:
Also there's the possibility that you'd actually try to defend your position by claiming that 'easily' and 'affordably' are two different things, and you never said it would be affordable. Such predictability will unfortunately cost you another point.
Nope. I know lots of people that have pretty restrictive incomes. I didn't bother to look up the price, and I should have done my research there. I guess it depends on how much work it takes to port a game over to the PS3.

My main criticism was the fact that throwing a couple of bones out will make up for PSN being down all this time. I find that a little condescending.

Saluki_princess

Mar 6, 2011
Yes. Number three. I would forgive Sony for everything.
And Jim is getting better. Looking forward to the next episode. :)

Kenji_03

May 12, 2007
leviadragon99 said:
Huh.... well I'm pretty sure those three wouldn't solve all the problems, but at least the third would go some way to making amends.
Agreed, if Sony gave both of those games for free it'd be nicer than a bullshitty "Month of our premium service" which is, essentially, a marketing ploy...

Also, this episode was the worst so far since it was just "Jim" being a selfish prick instead of his previous "correct jackass" as he tries to sell himself. (Seriously, I don't care about either of those games in comparison to my Credit Card info. Chrono Trigger 3 "On Sony's Tab" might make a difference though)

Sorafrosty

Nov 19, 2009
Alright, alright... Gotta say, I was sceptical to this series for a while, but I can tentatively say that this show is growing on me. I liked this one, Jim. Good to tone down the act from the last two episodes; this one was fine, and keep up the good work!

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
This one was better, I was thinking about that Tomba game for years and forgot the name, and turbo unforgiven was pretty funny.

Valthek

Aug 25, 2008
and that's strike three

goodbye, Jim
So far, I have yet to find something to enjoy in your videos, so I won't be watching them anymore

a_swe_mayt_hink

May 13, 2011
Either Jim's getting better or my sense of humour is getting worse, i'll go with the former.

i'm not sure why i felt the need to comment this...