Justin Bieber THE MOVIE

Googooguru

Jan 27, 2010
I may be the luckiest person on this forum judging by all the love.. i have never even heard a Justin bieber song. Only just read about him on wiki after seeing this forum.

Dont know who he is and dont really care.It will be more interested to watch the Justin Bieber movie out in 25 years time. the one which shows how he tormented himself because could never reconcile his inability to repeat his success into his 20's, how he turned to alcohol to dull the pain, how he was pushed headlong into signing contracts with managers and promoters who were only out for their own interests, how the fans quickly moved on to the next "big thing" without giving his introspective indie album consideration... insert violins here...Poor Kid

Darth_Dude

Jul 11, 2008
Lullabye said:
JonnoStrife said:
Ohh.... God dammit America. Look what you've done.
I reallllly, REAALLLLLLLLY hate that I have to say this but...
Please forgive us!
Oh god, is he wearing a bowtie?
IS THERE NOTHING SACRED?!

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
Triple G said:
JonnoStrife said:
Lullabye said:
JonnoStrife said:
Please forgive us!
Never.
Never thought this poor excuse of a singer was Canadian, because his name sounds German. the moar I know...

But, nevertheless thank you Canada, thank you and your glorious people for taking the heat for this failure.
Don't you know? We don't use that word in America.

[sub]I have to stop condemning myself to Hell.[/sub]

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
What is so special about him? 50 Cent got shot 9 times, Emeniem got a backing from Docter Dre, heck, Kelly Clarkson won the first American Idol. All this guy did was catch the attention of a bad pop music star and got into one song. Why do we need a movie about that? Why do we need a book? Hopefully, his movie will sell really well and he'll get into tons of movies....so he can be the next Mark Whalberg.

A former singer turned bad actor.

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
lokiduck said:
He's all ready a villain in CSI so why not a movie *shrug*

I just can't wait for his voice to drop and start growing facial hair so his fad will be over finally XD
Oh what a glorious day that will be... *imagines*

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Ok, for all of those wondering, this is why I hate Justin Bieber. To be honest which one of use wouldn't want to make huge amounts of money at the age of 15 doing whatever he does? I hate the fact that Disney or whoever is basically whoring out Justin for every last cent he is worth. It is no ok to be exploiting a person this way.

Machiavellian007 said:
Is his life going to be like this?:

1. Get born.
2. Miss out on puberty.
3. ???
4. PROFIT!
I can see that. It just goes through his life then "missing reel", fame.

knight steel said:
Not only that but it be in 3D so it will be like he's actuality hugging you.
I don't care what magic glasses you have. Justin Bieber will never be three dimensional.

Juven Ignus

Sep 10, 2009
Jim From Accounting said:
IM LOOKING FOR 9 Brave solders to accompany me on a quest to the fire and hell that is Hollywood so that we may destroy the abomination.
I'll go. I live like an hour from there, and I've got a map of the stars. Am I in?

OT: I'll assume my hate is implied and say that I'd like to trade places with him for a day and sleep with as many fan girls as possible...to destroy his reputation.

cannonfodder666

Apr 16, 2009
Machiavellian007 said:

1. Get born.
2. Miss out on puberty.
3. ???
4. PROFIT!
I guess Operation send Bieber to north Korea has failed!!
4chan has let us down :(

TundraStalax

Jun 8, 2010
when did pre-pubescent girls get full control of the film industry, is there an armageddon coming?

Colonel Joson

Apr 20, 2008
Lullabye said:
JonnoStrife said:
Please forgive us!
Don't worry... I forgive you... *slowly draws knife*

Taddy

Jan 28, 2010
Machiavellian007 said:

1. Get born.
2. Miss out on puberty.
3. ???
4. PROFIT!
I assume it's at the ??? - WTF!? stage of the plan?

Adecristo

May 20, 2010
Please. Make any movies you want. Twilight 4, Titanic 2, another Space Odyssey or yet another High School Musical.
Just... please.. do not put ads about Justin Bieber tale "how I fooled some people that I'm a guy" in TV / on billboards / ANYWHERE. Please... ;_;

Canada committed the ultimate sin, creating this Justin Bieber thing. And instead of sending him to hell for goodness' sake, they want to make a movie about him.
This - is - unforgivable.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
The kid is barely old enough to drive a car, and now he chooses to have a biographical movie made of him?

I mean I can understand if he were, like...40, and decided to share with people his life full of ups and downs like Howard Stern did with Private Parts. It just comes off as being to premature, and if I had to guess, he's probably being pressured to do it in order to wring MOAR MONIES from the same crowd that made Twilight what it is.

Besides, the movie would most likely suck because so far as I can see it, his career has getting bigger and bigger without any lulls in his career. One of the things that made Private Parts such a good movie is that you get to see the man of which the movie is based around go from shit, to success, to shit, to even deeper shit, to moderate success, to the king of all media; all while making the story dramatic and keeping the audiences' interest vested in the person the movie is about. With a Justin Bieber film, I just can't see that.

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
I hate Justin Beiber almost solely because of all the money and girls that guy must have, for being a douchebag with a girly voice.

We all hate him, but you have to admit he's pretty much set for life.