Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
I help seanthesheep and throw my shuriken at you, cutting you into left and right halves

Edit: WHY did you ninja me while helping seanthesheep. I know, the above statement aplies to BOTH you and Disaster Button

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
[sup]I got it in the first place, and you're not supposed to kill me, kill the person above![/sup]

Anyway I cut your eyes out and push you into a meat grinder.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
[sup]Well, I don't get it. What is it?[/sup]

I throw an angry dog at you.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
I fire one of those Chaos darts from "First and Only" at the next poster.
Edit: ninja'd
[sup]That avatar... wow... your screwed...[/sup]

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
[sup] Misletoe/missile toe, -Nevermind the bit that was here- it's a pun basically, and a bad one at that[/sup]
I lock you outside in the cold snow until you die of hypothermia, you can't get in because we are at the south pole, and I am in an invincible bunker, someone else might be in heere too though...

IMrAngryPantsI

Jun 8, 2009
I beat you senseless with a deranged turkey. Then, as you slowly regain consciousness, I rip out your toenails and write hieroglyphics in your flesh. I tie you to the back of a moose and send him to Canada, either the freezing air kills you, or you bleed out.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
[sup]I'm from Iceland... and know what a misletoe is, yes we don't do misletoe here, I just didn't get it when Hail Fire said it[/sup]

I put Iceland on top of you and you get crushed by it