Lady Gaga's new song is apparently "Evil"

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Heh. Ignorant girl is ignorant. If she had the slightest knowledge of the Bible she'd know that Judas does not mean Jesus. In fact it's quite different, you know, seeing as Judas was the betrayer of Jesus.

Oh great gods, I just listened to her next sentence: "And we all know Lady Gaga part of the Illuminati". I couldn't listen anymore I'd know it would continue as either some totally ignorant rant or a trolling attempt.

Anyway I'll just listen to Depeche Mode's Judas instead...

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
Evil? No, and frankly I can't understand a fricking word she's saying. All I'm really able to pick up on is reportedly saying Judas. Something about making an analogy between judas and a cheating boyfriend I think is the gist of the song.

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
Oh... this made me laugh.

Now for the breakdown: (PLEASE NOTE: I referenced many of my replies to the video with bible verses. No offense is intended, they are simply there for reference purposes.)

"Judas is another name for Jesus"
Jesus' Hebrew name was most likely "Yeshua" which is translated as "Joshua". The "Judas" in the song is referring to Judas Iscariot, a disciple of Jesus, who betrayed him.
(Mat 10:4 Simon the Cananaean, and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him.)

"Lady Gaga is a part of the Illuminati"
If I may borrow from Yahtzee, "Pants on head retarded".

"Sex is a major sin"
The bible advocates that marriage is a good and healthy thing, and married people (typically) have sex so...
(1Co 7:28 But if you do marry, you have not sinned)

"If you listened to this song, you are probably going to hell"
Because she made a video about the content of the song, by her own logic she is going to hell.

"I need to be saved again."
According to most Christian doctrine, this statement is rather outlandish. Generally, theology states that once you are saved, you cannot lose your salvation. This belief is based largely on the verse below.
(Rom 8:38-39 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, (39) nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.)

"I think that you are all beyond hope"
By that logic, what is the point in making the video?
(Mat 28:18-20 And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. (19) Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, (20) teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.")

Lady Gaga is an exhibitionist. Just ignore her and she'll go away.

Direwolf750

Apr 14, 2010
She apparently has no idea of what anything in any version of religion says. It just sounds like someone who is incredibly ignorant.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
park92 said:
Merkavar said:
Spot1990 said:
Wait... Judas is another name for Jesus? What?
yeah what. i thought judas was the guy that betrayed jesus 3 times.

sex with jesus is a sin? sex is a sin and you will go to hell? so anyone who had a child is in hell?

she is either a very bad troll or a very stupid person
i think judas just sold Jesus for some money and I'm pretty sure it was peter or something that denied his involvement with Jesus 3 times. I'm not 100% sure but i think this is probably right.
yeah prolly right. but main point is that jesus and judas arent the same person :)

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
OMFG she almost killed me. I choked on some chicken when she said the 'we all know lady gaga is part of the illuminati.'

Arkzism

Jan 24, 2008
wait judas is another name for jesus, so jesus led to jesus's death?, wait sex is a huge sin... Illuminati... huh note to self listen to album... she better be a troll

LikeDustInTheWind

Mar 29, 2010
Oh god I know someone that looks exactly like her O_O
I really hope it isn't her because if it is I will ***** slap her into next Monday.

OT: Absolute idiot or troll. Can't tell, though.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Wierdguy said:
Just because I keep hearing and seeing it and because its mentioned in this video and it bugs the hell out of me...

The upside-down cross is NOT an anti-christian symbol! The bloody pope has one on his throne in the vatican! The symbol comes from a saint who was doomed to be crusified, but because he felt unworthy of dying the same death as Jesus he asked for his cross to be placed upside-down. In other words, the upside-down cross that so many satanists/anti-christians/metal bands/goth/ect use to be provokative and "stick it to religion" are, by wearing it, saying that they feel inferior to Jesus and unworthy of his grace...

People need to do their research more...

And no Im not christian - I just know my facts.
I thought that was peter that did that. Not 100% sure but I could swear i heard it somewhere.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
PLOT TWIST, JESUS BETRAYED HIMSELF UNDER A DIFFERENT ALIAS! :O (also shes a troll. Attempting to pick up the slack when the last one threw in the towel)

skywalkerlion

Jun 21, 2009

In other news, Lady Gaga is evil in the first place because her screaching bothers my ears.

Nihilism_Is_Bliss

Oct 27, 2009
Of course it's evil! It's Gaga!

But seriously, sorry I don't know much about religion, but wasn't Judas the guy who betrayed Jesus, not Jesus himself?

Caligulust

Apr 3, 2010
From her Youtube:
"my name is sarah and i'm 15 years old. i live in florida with a bunch of ignorant people. they are where i get my ideas from."

So yeah, some very poor satire of the ignorant people in Florida, or she's just a troll. It could be both. Either way, the worst part is she's not funny. She just does it to make herself lol out loud.

Captain Bobbossa

Jun 1, 2009
That wifey really needs to improve her filming technique. Anyway....

Well I guess she is going to hell considering she has listened to it and knows the lyrics.
I think I've read the bible more than she has (and thats not much) because you don't go to hell for having sex, it's only a sin out of marraige. Also is there not something in there about body modifications aswell (notice the ear stretcher on her left ear)
Your not sposed to judge either I do believe
That must be really waterproof mascara and eye liner oh miss crocodile tears.