Lady Gaga's new song is apparently "Evil"

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
the moment somebody mentions the Illuminati without any hint at irony my rolfcoptor goes straight through the roof.

Freeze_L

Feb 17, 2010
Troll definitely a troll. She is mocking fundamentalists...

She is a troll. A damn good troll. my hat off to you "Judas=Jesus" troll.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
"Judas, which we all know is another name for Jesus"
"I really hope the pastor touches you"

Yeah, this is some attention seeking ***** of a troll who thinks that this is the best way to boost her ego. Pretty stupid though, because their are always people who bite back harder, whether they know that she is trolling or not, and I have a feeling that she may regret doing this.

zane224

Mar 26, 2010
I dont know whether it should be you, the girl in the video or Lady Gaga, but some one must pay for hurting my brain!

Captain Booyah

Apr 19, 2010
It is indeed a troll, guys.

The girl above added ssarahrooneyy (the girl who made the Judas video) on Facebook, had a conversation, and it turns out Sarah is actually Jewish and likes Lady Gaga, and is focusing on satire. I can believe that, seeing as she has another video saying Justin Bieber should have won best artist or something.

Unless we're getting trolled by a troll claiming someone else to be a troll. Don't think too hard. D:

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
She's one of the most obvious trolls I've ever seen. Look at her facial expressions- she's not upset nor is she offended- she's bemused.

In other words, her tongue is placed firmly in her cheek.

Abengoshis

Aug 12, 2009
Religion. Brainwashed. Mental. Idiot.

There, either she's a troll or an idiot, or both.

Apparently if you listen to it you go to hell, baha she listened to it. xD
Also apparently if you have sex you go to hell. Bahahahahaha.

This is hilarious but shows what religion can do to people, even if it is a troll video there are a few videos out there showing people like this legit.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
SuperMse said:
In other words, her tongue is placed firmly in her cheek.
I always worry about doing that because I'm afraid I might accidentally bite it.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
I'm about 90% sure that's the troll girl from when the earthquake in Japan happened, and she was thanking god for it.
Yeah, I think you're right, it looks like her, and she's already admit she's a troll.

This is complete dribble whatsoever, just don't pay any mind to it and she will disappear.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
She's Trolling. She even made a response to her own video making fun of herself.
[youtbue=HPKFbu_KMCs]

See?

Mar 9, 2010
I watched till 'we all know she's a part of the illuminati who's job is to distract us from God'. After those words, I have no idea why you would even consider caring what she says. Honestly, she's just another wacko on the Youtube.

Wierdguy

Feb 16, 2011
Just because I keep hearing and seeing it and because its mentioned in this video and it bugs the hell out of me...

The upside-down cross is NOT an anti-christian symbol! The bloody pope has one on his throne in the vatican! The symbol comes from a saint who was doomed to be crusified, but because he felt unworthy of dying the same death as Jesus he asked for his cross to be placed upside-down. In other words, the upside-down cross that so many satanists/anti-christians/metal bands/goth/ect use to be provokative and "stick it to religion" are, by wearing it, saying that they feel inferior to Jesus and unworthy of his grace...

People need to do their research more...

And no Im not christian - I just know my facts.

park92

Aug 1, 2009
Merkavar said:
Spot1990 said:
Wait... Judas is another name for Jesus? What?
yeah what. i thought judas was the guy that betrayed jesus 3 times.

sex with jesus is a sin? sex is a sin and you will go to hell? so anyone who had a child is in hell?

she is either a very bad troll or a very stupid person
i think judas just sold Jesus for some money and I'm pretty sure it was peter or something that denied his involvement with Jesus 3 times. I'm not 100% sure but i think this is probably right.

ScoopMeister

Mar 12, 2011
Boneasse said:
MelasZepheos said:
Troll, parody, or completely serious, by the time she was saying that Lady Gaga was part of the Illuminati, whose job it is to distract people from Jesus, I stopped it. 40 seconds, I think I deserve a medal for lasting that long.

It's why I love bad Christians so much, 'Judas, which as we all know is another name for Jesus.' I'm a staunch agnostic and I'm fairly certain I've read the Bible in more depth and understanding than this apparent Christian.
I salute you, sir. I only managed until "Judas means Jesus". I gave up, and assumed it would be too painful to continue. I was right, it seems.
Really? I managed the whole video, but only because in my tiny mind I found it stupidly funny.

Anyway, this girl is either a terrible actor, or a brilliant one. Take from this what you will.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Man I was about to lose hope in this video, but then she started crying making it perfect.

Who shook their head when she said I hope the pastor touches you? =P

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I wouldn't call the song evil... just really lame and it sounds the same as all her other songs.
Some people just like getting offended so they can complain about crap.