Lady Gaga's new song is apparently "Evil"

pirateninj4

Apr 6, 2009
HorizonRadar said:
Probably a troll with too much time on their hands... or is that a little redundant?

Anyway, no, it's not evil. Some people go out of their way to be offended.
This. Trolls will troll. Idiots will feed them. And then they will go on to be celebrities. This is the circle of fucking idiocy.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Spot1990 said:
Wait... Judas is another name for Jesus? What?
It's not.

OT: The person in the video is an idiot. And anyone who calls themselves Christian should know that:

a) Judge not lest ye be judged, so the person in the video is breaking that one there
b) An upside down cross is a symbol of Christianity. It's called a Petrine Cross, and is representative of how St. Peter died (crucified upside down).
c) Jesus preached tolerance and loving your neighbor, not telling them how evil they are.

Okay, sorry about that, I normally don't break out my religious knowledge, but this video warrented it. It is not my intent to preach or convert anyone, so everyone feel free to disregard this post.

Daddy Go Bot

Aug 14, 2008
I didn't even have to click the video to know that this is just good ol' fashion trolling.

Come on guys, this is embarrassing.

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
mjc0961 said:
Not really news. Every Lady Gaga song is evil as far as I'm concerned. Mine ears, they weep.

Of course, I'm sure her reasons for thinking it's evil are far sillier than my reason of "it's terrible".
i think your reasoning sums up the whole topic's discussion.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Yeah I don't know if this video is real or not...all I know is that the song Judas isn't evil. You take a minute to listen and I'm pretty sure it's about renouncing sin and accepting Jesus. "Judas" is symbolism for being addicted to something sinful and getting it out of your life.

Discrodia

Dec 7, 2008
Okay, point by point analysis (of the troll, not the song)

1. Jesus != Judas. Judas betrayed Jesus.
2. Having sex with Judas is different from having sex with Jesus. As said above. Also, not atypcical of modern song lyrics (Ex: Katy Perry's E.T.)
3. Typical christian bullshit.
4. Illuminati bullshit. I'm pretty sure Lady Gaga became a musician to make craptons of money (which she had done) instead of 'corrupting the faithful'.
5. More typical christian bullshit.
6. Sex is EVIL. Actually, let me laugh here. Hahahahaha!
7. SEX LEADS TO HELL: Okay, hope your parents have fun there.
8. More Christian bullshit.
9. If you feel dirty why'd you listen to it.
10. OMG LESBIANS BAD.
11. OMG UPSIDE DOWN CROSSES.
12. Devils sign is a pentagram not an upside down cross.\
13. Boho I'm using the internet soapbox!
14. GOD FORBID BECAUSE I'M OFFENDED EVERYONE SHOULD BE!
15. Fuck the first ammendment!
16. We don't all believe in Jesus, babe. And many people don't go to church or worship on sunday.
17. If anything involving sex wasn't allowed into heaven, why would you want to be there?
18. ONOEZ BEYOND HOPE!

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Thats girls an idiot, anyone who thinks the songs evil is an idiot, and I feel like an idiot for clicking on a story about lady gaga...

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Seriously. This is stupid as fucking hell,especially seeing as the girl is a troll,it makes this more irrelevant than before.

Sep 13, 2010
the most evil thing about lady gaga songs is that I can't get them out of my damn head,

quiz time!

This is obviously someone who

a) has no knowledge of the bible
b) doesn't know what "symbolic" means
c) is just a troll
d) all of the above

no bonus points for correct answers

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Its clearly symbolic of falling in love with that which is generally not condoned by society (marrying a stoner/drunk/criminal etc. ). But maybe I'm taking it too seriously. Unlike her.

-Ulven-

Nov 18, 2009
My brain stop made me stop the video quickly before it killed me. But yeah... trolling... not an art... just stupid. If you are going to be funny. At least try.

I can't even write after watching it

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
Chairman Miaow said:
When has Judas been another name for Jesus? I think I'm confused... and she's a troll.

Edit: just watched a bit more. "You can't get into heaven if you have sex."
I'm fairly certain that that Judas is the name of the man who sold out Jesus's location to the Romans.

Odd that people don't know something so major about the worlds largest religion...