Lady Gaga's new song is apparently "Evil"

DarkShadow144

Nov 16, 2010
I don't know why I ever press the play button on videos like these. Every time I do they make my head spin trying to understand their logic.

lovest harding

Dec 6, 2009
Plurralbles said:
... Gaga apparently has gotten more skillful in her bullshit.

She's just controversy cultivating.

Fuck her and fuck people who take her seriously.
Seriously. When the entire content of a song can be summed up by the statement "I LOVE JUDAS!" it's hard not to see how hard she's trying. >>
And this comes from someone who used to like her and is trying really hard to care about her. She makes it so damn difficult to like her.

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
I stopped watching after she said Judas was another name for Jesus...

Remember Top Gear's removal of the Stig!

"Atleast we know his real name now! Judas Iscariot!"

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Spot1990 said:
Wait... Judas is another name for Jesus? What?
Calling troll, not only the above little slip up but she said
"She needs to go to confession" so I'm assuming she's a practising Catholic and then goes to seems to infer that upside down crosses are somehow evil.
You know, because Catholic symbolism isn't full of them or anything.

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
arc1991 said:
oh god... i just... i feel so sorry for this girl. what religion even is she? illuminati? what the hell is that!? she is young (REALLY young)... hopefully she wisens up and starts critically analyzing religion to make sense of what she believes in and what other people believe in.

im saying this as a christian. honestly, not a word she said made any sense religiously to christianity. if this is satire, she nailed it. but... i dont think it is.

the biggest problem with this is how uneducated she is. if you are going to post videos, or even text about your religion you better damn well know what your saying is accurate. it seems like she doesnt even have a basic knowledge of the gospel (judas != jesus... judas betrayed jesus blah blah blah most of you know the story) to try to explain advanced things (upside down cross, ect) its just rediculous.

this is a clear case of "parents religion". unlike most of you, i dont think there is anything wrong with raising your kid in a church (i was), but i think either the parents should make an effort to have thier children critically think about what they are believing in, or the kid should come to thier senses on thier own.

espada1311

Sep 19, 2010
OK, so rather than make a big block o? text like I usually do, I?m going to try numbering my points in accordance to the issues she brings up. These will be in order, so you can even read them as you go through the video. (See how considerate I am?)

1) Judas = Jesus? I?m sorry, you know Jesus was betrayed by Judas, right? So, you mean to tell me Jesus betrayed himself? That?s deep.

2) If you?re physically sick from a video that isn?t Epic Meal Time? I have no comment?

3) M? lady, this song is not about having sex with Jesus. It?s about being with a man that always betrays you, and being unable to get away from that person because you love them so. There is no sex with Jesus in there. Look beyond the lyrics next time?

4) Lady Gaga is NOT part of the Illuminati, due to the main reason of them being defunct for a long time now. While on the subject, I?d like to mention that the Illuminati were people of science, they were scientists that the church rejected because of their non-church-approved ideas about the works of the world, they did not worship the devil and did not practice cannibalism or any other silly things you may have heard. They did, however, do science. Plus, they even believed religion and science were on a parallel path, two different approaches to the same truth.

5)If a god requires me to kiss his ass in order for him to like me, I don?t want any part of it. You are not Omni benevolent if you put a price tag on your affection.

6) WHAT IS WRONG WITH SEX? Do you not realize that sex is the method in which we procreate? (Also, want to call you back to point 3 regarding the meaning of the song.)

WEEW, didn?t even hit a minute yet D:

7) Wait, it?s sick to listen to a song that is about a woman trying to let go of the man she loves because he hurts her? Not to mention, why do I go to hell for being in the same general area as this song? Doesn?t god have anything better to do than to smite me of I so happen to cross these particular aerial vibrations?

8) I?m not sick m?lady, but you most certainly are.

9) Bad Romance was a song about accepting your love, however they are. It says that, if you love them, their appearance, their demeanour, or what they like, is irrelevant. Now, as to the actual video? what burning crosses? What devil horns? What video were you watching? Did a different video come out when I wasn?t looking?

10) ACTUALLY, she is burning into our minds that ?Everyone is special? and ?Everyone can succeed if they try? which, while it needs to be reworked, is a pretty praise-worthy message, compared to the other stuff that?s out there.

AAAAAANNNDDD here come the waterworks, hook, line and sinker.

11) If this song comes on the radio, CHANGE THE CHANNEL, god gave you thumbs, USE THEM! (Also, take a look at the vocabulary, she ?foresees? it. Just a thought)

12) Please explain the ?Died for my sins? I never understood that little bible chestnut. Not to mention that argument is based on weather the Bible is true or not, so that is already a major flaw.

13) WAIT, no man touches me unless I let him.

14) Lady Gaga is not ?Homosexual? as a matter of fact it is physically impossible for her to be so, because she is a woman. I believe the term you are looking for is ?lesbian?. Since we?re here, I?m gay, does that mean that there is a problem with me? Does it make me inferior to you? Because so far, I use better language, am more courteous, and can display a basic sense of comprehension beyond the literal meanings of the arts, so I insist that I am no less inferior or superior to you because of my sexuality, but because of my skills that I have fought, sweat and bled to acquire, through years of pain, suffering, joy and happiness. That is what makes me a better person, not if I like men or women.

15) Don?t pray for me, m?lady, apparently, god doesn?t want to accept me the way he made me. Just as a master has no use for a broken toy, a broken toy has no use for it?s master. I guess I?ll go over to the Devil, so far, he?s been more accepting of me than your god has.

Xenetethrae

Nov 19, 2009
She is such a troll!

Watch the video, at about 2:50 she nearly bursts out laughing several times.

Although, I applaud her ability to keep a straight face until then, that's definitely more than I could do.

park92

Aug 1, 2009
Merkavar said:
park92 said:
Merkavar said:
Spot1990 said:
Wait... Judas is another name for Jesus? What?
yeah what. i thought judas was the guy that betrayed jesus 3 times.

sex with jesus is a sin? sex is a sin and you will go to hell? so anyone who had a child is in hell?

she is either a very bad troll or a very stupid person
i think judas just sold Jesus for some money and I'm pretty sure it was peter or something that denied his involvement with Jesus 3 times. I'm not 100% sure but i think this is probably right.
yeah prolly right. but main point is that jesus and judas arent the same person :)
yep and that lady gaga is not in the Illuminati lol

MoNKeyYy

Evidence or GTFO
Jun 29, 2010
GamerMage said:
It was'nt enough that I saw that weird Lady Gaga comic on AT4W. Some nutcase is harping on how "evil" her music is. I'm not a big Gaga fan myself,but I do have some advice that I think is applicable here: Just ignore her and she'll go away.
MoNKeyYy said:
Umm pretty sure this is all a big joke. A retarded joke by a pretty stupid girl but a joke nonetheless. Gonna have to call Poe's Law on some of you guys.

Too bad this girl is so dumb, she's kind of cute. I think. It's kind of hard to tell on camera. Now for bonus points, was that sentance serious or a bad joke?
Three things. 1. Why are the pretty ones always homicidal maniacs?(From Batman and Robin)2.How cute. A girl that thinks she's doing the Almighty's work,but is so caught up in it, she just looks crazy for doing so. If we are,at least you won't be there,crazy lady.
Hmm, in this case perhaps we should follow the Bro Code and consult the scale just to figure out how cute it is.

Oh, you meant cute like a puppie who thinks he's tough...awkward...

kortin said:
PLOT TWIST, JESUS BETRAYED HIMSELF UNDER A DIFFERENT ALIAS! :O (also shes a troll. Attempting to pick up the slack when the last one threw in the towel)
Also, for you sir. This is a win.

strangemoose

Aug 29, 2009
i left a commnet on the video it pretty much sums up my thoughts
"you are so stupid it hurts, it physically hurts me, i need a frontal lobotomy to stop the pain from you pure retardness, please go slap your mother for not having that much needed abortion"

Kunzer

Press R to cause ragequit
Jul 14, 2008
I bought the single on iTunes thanks to this thread. Sweet song.

On topic: If listening to a song causes you physical pain and/or illness, maybe she should turn it off and/or stop talking about it.

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
She's absolutely RIGHT! You can never EVER get into heaven if you have sex!! EVERYONE'S PARENTS ARE GOING TO HELL! And why doesn't anyone else know that Judas means Jesus? It's obvious, Jesus/Judas turned himself over to the jews to be killed in exchange for 30 pieces of silver. WAKE UP AMERICA!!! If you don't blindly follow the sage advice of a preteen girl, you're all going to burn FOREVER!

Serious face: Actually i saw her other video, apparently this one was meant as satire and we didn't realize it

seventy two

Mar 7, 2011
One of these days i would like to see one of the people in these kinds of videos manage to keep a straight face throughout it. Right now these trolling attempts are pathetic.

nondescript

Oct 2, 2009
Are we talking "It's blasphemous!" evil? 'Cause in that case, I guess it's that brand of evil. (Let's face it - same people said this about "Jesus Christ, Superstar", which covered same topics. Religion is very touchy, and if she didn't want people yelling at her for that, she shouldn't have touched it. Same goes for Andrew Lloyd Webber.)
How about "It turns you into a sociopathic killer!" evil? I don't think that's true. Might as well blame Led Zeppelin or Black Sabbath for being evil.
Or are we going with the "Blood gushes from my ears! MAKE THE GAGA STOP!" evil? In that case, yes. But then again - it's Gaga.