Let's play the superpower lottery!

J-meMalone

Jan 11, 2009
Neurocognitive Deficit. I can make people pass out when I go near them. Not bad I guess.
Though apparently it can be reflected by mirrors... what?
Also, overuse gives you migraines, but all psychics get that.

pffh

Oct 10, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
No social life said:
Daystar Clarion said:
True we probably would cancel each other out, however I would have a "chance" of defeating you, unlike anyone else with a superpower that can't bend space and time to their will.

Therefore by that logic I would be your only true nemesis.
Well, other than the cheaters with god powers, but nobody likes them anyway :D
:(

I'll just go and create a world where you don't exist. See how you like that.

tmande2nd

Oct 20, 2010
Elemental Mimicry

User is able to transform their body completely into fundamental elements, including air, earth, electricity, fire, light, shadow, water, etc. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of element, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.

That sounds interesting.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
I got Psionic Inundation. So basically I can kill people just by willing it. That's a pretty kick ass power if you ask me.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Armor_Generation

I can create an exoskeleton of pure energy around my body, making me invulnerable to most things.It also allows me to shoot energy blasts and fly.

I like.

lumenadducere

May 19, 2008
Parachronal Cognition

The ability to perceive how times plays out in parallel timelines. Allows the user to view parallel timelines where different instances have occurred. Advanced users could look forward in time to see how every possibility will play out. Other users may have the ability to communicate cross-Universe.

Could be fun for a "what if" scenario I suppose, or if there was an important situation in which I needed to analyze all possible outcomes. But other than that I don't really see it being too useful. It would be a fun ability though, and I'd probably use it to write historical fiction since I could see exactly what would happen if timelines were altered.

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
I got infected Arm.
Well that sounds like fun. I always liked Prototype and this is basically me getting all of Alex Mercer's cool arm abilities.

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
Alternate Universe Creation: The ability to create an existence that is parallel to another, yet different in multiple ways, everything in this Creation depends of the users choices, whether conscious or unconscious. Sexadelic, I am practically a God!

Super Hero name? Either Fargus, Deios, Master of Surreality or Mr. Supersex.

Or maybe: Fargus "Deios" Supersex, The Master of Surreality.

The Floating Nose

Dec 5, 2010
Animal Mimicry : The power to mimic the abilities, traits, and behavior of animals. Not to be confused with Animal Morphing or Animal Manipulation. May come from being a chimera.

Kick. Fuckin'. Ass !

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
Enhanced Boomerangmanship

The ability to use boomerangs with great skill.

GOD DAMNIT

INeedAName

Feb 16, 2011
Reality Warping!

"The ability to manipulate reality. All of existence bends to the imagination of a reality warper. Users can rewrite the laws of physics and then change them back in an instant, universes can bend to the will of a reality warper. "

Booyah!Fear me mortals for I AM A GOD!

Soods

Jan 6, 2010
Froggy Slayer said:
Soods said:
"Remote Teleportation" (= I can teleport other objects).
Pretty neat I guess, but I just wanted to fly :(
If you teleport really fast in the air, you could probably create the effect of flight.
I can only teleport other objects, not myself. :(

SkullKing84

Feb 10, 2011
Dimensional Lordship- Is the power to have the absolute control of a dimension.

Kneel before the Skull-King!

AgedGrunt

Dec 7, 2011
Orbital Debris Manipulation? Really?

Turning into animals, bending time, becoming gods to rule society... No, I'm fine being a space garbage man. Well screw you all, no one is getting GPS service. Where is your god now?

Suomimaster

Mar 19, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

The user has instinctive knowledge of events before they happen, and often knows an enemy's every move and intention before said enemy even decides them.

Do I win? :D
You might predict things yet to come, but I have Bullet Time (Accelerated Vision). I can react faster than you.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
Energy whip, yea I think I might dress as the balrog from lord of the rings and have the best cosplay.

pffh

Oct 10, 2008
Soods said:
Froggy Slayer said:
Soods said:
"Remote Teleportation" (= I can teleport other objects).
Pretty neat I guess, but I just wanted to fly :(
If you teleport really fast in the air, you could probably create the effect of flight.
I can only teleport other objects, not myself. :(
Teleport the earth so you appear to be flying.

evilengine

Nov 20, 2009
Drug usage: Obtain abilities by ingesting specialized drugs. Though not a power in itself, it does grant powers to the user.

Huh, not my first idea of a superpower, but it's different I can say that =/

Lugixx

Jul 5, 2012
Neuronal Vampirism

"The user can gain strength and energy by feeding off of others' nerve impulses. Once fed, the user can use the energy for a variety of powers, such as strength, speed, and healing and sustaining oneself. After users have fed on their victims, the victims are left paralyzed for a short amount of time."

Not bad. Not bad at all. It means I could probably win against most of the users in this thread, expect for the omnipotent and godlike ones of course.