Let's play the superpower lottery!

infinity_turtles

Apr 17, 2010
Chronolock! [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chronolock] I have to say, I would very much like this power. Sure, you reality warping godlike individuals could wipe me out, but the possibilities are still nice.

Soods

Jan 6, 2010
pffh said:
Soods said:
Froggy Slayer said:
Soods said:
"Remote Teleportation" (= I can teleport other objects).
Pretty neat I guess, but I just wanted to fly :(
If you teleport really fast in the air, you could probably create the effect of flight.
I can only teleport other objects, not myself. :(
Teleport the earth so you appear to be flying.
Good thinking... You deserve a(n internet) cookie.

CrazyBlaze

Jul 12, 2011
angry_flashlight said:
Aether Manipulation. Ability to manipulate the unseen forces of the universe which can lead to the possibility of becoming a demigod? Hehehehehe... >:D I'm a Chaos Sorcerer!
I got the opposite. Nether manipulation. EVIL UNDERWORLD GOD!.

Second roll: Temporal Lordship. So basically I control time. I can beat Daystar! How can he stop me when I can simply have him killed when he is born. I AM A GOD!

Third roll: Unlovabillity. The ability to make others or yourself unloved by others. Thats a really depressing power.

Dec 14, 2009
Suomimaster said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

The user has instinctive knowledge of events before they happen, and often knows an enemy's every move and intention before said enemy even decides them.

Do I win? :D
You might predict things yet to come, but I have Bullet Time (Accelerated Vision). I can react faster than you.
Being able to react quicker doesn't actually trump knowledge of exactly what's going to happen :D

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
First time:

Telekinesis! Fuck Yeah!

What are the chances of getting a certain superpower? Am I lucky too get telekinesis or have loads of other people got the same?

Edit: I've noticed there's other kind of telekinesis, but the page just says 'Telekinesis', so I guess I get all of them! =D

Second time:

Enhanced Eating. What the shit?

Apparently Patrick has this ability, so that's pretty cool, I guess.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
ok lets try this ok Omnipotence.....ok no lets try this again cause thats way too op............. Nonexistence. i guess im just that good and have now won thank you and good night.

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
Xenarthra Physiology......

The user takes on or has the traits and abilities of xenathrans, including anteaters, tree sloths, and armadillos.

THIS. IS. STUPID.

Electro-Aero Mixture

Basically airbending and electric manupilation. Much better then.....Xenarthra Physiology. I refuse to believe that it counts as a superpower.

Dec 14, 2009
Blargh McBlargh said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Suomimaster said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

The user has instinctive knowledge of events before they happen, and often knows an enemy's every move and intention before said enemy even decides them.

Do I win? :D
You might predict things yet to come, but I have Bullet Time (Accelerated Vision). I can react faster than you.
Being able to react quicker doesn't actually trump knowledge of exactly what's going to happen :D
Depends, really. Even if you know what's going to happen, that doesn't necessarily mean you have the (reaction) time to do something about it.
Kind of does.

That's what prescience is.

If there was a situation I didn't have the reflexes to deal with, I'd know that, and avoid the situation all together.

captainordo

Mar 28, 2009
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Banishment
The power to banish an object or being from a specific place.
Not bad, but has some limits.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
Soods said:
Froggy Slayer said:
Soods said:
"Remote Teleportation" (= I can teleport other objects).
Pretty neat I guess, but I just wanted to fly :(
If you teleport really fast in the air, you could probably create the effect of flight.
I can only teleport other objects, not myself. :(
Teleport the rest of the universe around you.

smeghead00

Oct 26, 2008
Mongoose Physiology
The user takes on or has the traits and abilities of mongoose including mongooses, kusimanse and meerkats.
Applications:
Burrowing
Enhanced Agility
Enhanced Dexterity
Enhanced Immunity
Enhanced Speed
Predator Instinct

By meerkat abilities, i'm gonna take that as anything seen on the 'compare the market' adverts. Pretty sweet

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Anger empowerment. Well, that's just brilliant. I get really strong and everything when I get angry. Too bad I'm apathetic and thus never get angry.