Let's play the superpower lottery!

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

The user has instinctive knowledge of events before they happen, and often knows an enemy's every move and intention before said enemy even decides them.

Do I win? :D
Nah, a good example would be One Piece, I can't remember who or wheen, but Luffy fights some girl with amazing sensory haki so she can predict his every movement and react instantly.

Luffy solves this by attacking faster than she can react in every direction.

So it's only an asset if your reaction time allows for it, it'd combine well with other things.

OT: Necromancy... cool!

EDIT: Second attempt; Transmorphic composition, "Power to have a body that possesses the properties of other substances."

RUBBER MAN XDDD

I love mindless coincidence sometimes

aswm

Mar 7, 2012
Peak Human Healing
The power to heal injuries/wounds faster than normal humans in the user's race. A sub-power of Peak Human State.

... A sub-power >_> What good does it do alone? Sure it's cool that my injuries heal faster but alone that won't do much good.

Naqel

Nov 21, 2009
Stone Mimicry/Stone Physiology

Huh, incidentally, that's what I'd chose if I took more time to think about it than the split-second it takes to say immortality.

Dec 14, 2009
SkarKrow said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

The user has instinctive knowledge of events before they happen, and often knows an enemy's every move and intention before said enemy even decides them.

Do I win? :D
Nah, a good example would be One Piece, I can't remember who or wheen, but Luffy fights some girl with amazing sensory haki so she can predict his every movement and react instantly.

Luffy solves this by attacking faster than she can react in every direction.

So it's only an asset if your reaction time allows for it, it'd combine well with other things.

OT: Necromancy... cool!

EDIT: Second attempt; Transmorphic composition, "Power to have a body that possesses the properties of other substances."

RUBBER MAN XDDD

I love mindless coincidence sometimes
You assume it's a combat only power.

It allows a person to see the future and all possible futures.

Jinjer

Jun 16, 2012
Digital Materialization

Ability to turn data from the internet, video game, or any other digital information from cyber space into solid matter.

Suh-weet. Now to materialize some elven hotties :p

Jinjer

Jun 16, 2012
Naqel said:
Huh, incidentally, that's what I'd chose if I took more time to think about it than the split-second it takes to say immortality.
Immortality is useless. You gotta ask for eternal youth, else you'll be a doddering old person for eternity.

Dec 14, 2009
Blargh McBlargh said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Kind of does.

That's what prescience is.

If there was a situation I didn't have the reflexes to deal with, I'd know that, and avoid the situation all together.
That would be 'omniscience'. ;)
Omniscience is the ability to know everything.

Prescience is basically an advanced form of foresight.

Pharaoh66

Jan 9, 2010
Digital Materialization ... that pretty awesome, and then i rolled Imagination manifestation well i think I;m now a god

Lopende Paddo

Aug 26, 2004
Elemental Metabolism
Edit
Comments6
1,957pages on
this wiki
Elemental Metabolism
Episode 61 - Natsu eating fire.jpg
Natsu (Fairy Tail) eating fire to gain strength.

Power/Ability to:

consume elements to gain sustenance

The power to eat elemental energy and to gain sustenance from them. Sub-power of Elemental Consumption.
CapabilitiesEdit

The user can eat artificial or natural elements and gain sustenance from them.

Nethermarster

May 16, 2012
Benefic Force Manipulation
Power to manipulate and/or create good energies.

So basicly i can make anyone and everything good.
I guess it could be worse but its not really my style.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Energy wave Emission. BOOM!

I'm basically Havok or Cyclops from X-men. But more intelligent. And sexier. Obviously.

Lex Benjamin

Apr 24, 2012
Invocation: The ability to gain control over the target's (including an inanimate objects in some cases) life or actions by speaking their name.

Not bad!