TheNaut131 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
TheNaut131 said:
Let the game's begin!

Scarim Coral said:
Cryo-Phasing-
The ability to phase through objects and freeze them as you do. A combination of Intangibility and Freezing.

I can somewhat dig it althought it's seen like a support base power e.g. I scout aheard phasing throughta wall while my buddy can easily destory the wall now (smash or shoot it) due to it being frozen.
Congrats, you're my first victim! Now every time you phase through something, it burns while doing so! Not as discrete or useful as ice, now is it? Burning produces smoke or fire in certain cases and that's not exactly safe. Kinda hard to rob a bank when it's on fire or the sprinkler system kicks in and they think it's on fire.
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

The user has instinctive knowledge of events before they happen, and often knows an enemy's every move and intention before said enemy even decides them.

Do I win? :D
Hello Mr. Clarion, you now have instinctive knowledge of events when they happened...i.e you can see into the past. Not as useful as before, now is it? But you might make a good detective or historian.
Megawat22 said:
I got Performance Art Intuition.

The user possesses immense, if not natural, skills in the performing arts (acting, singing, dancing, etc.).

I can't be an assassin, super hero, super villain or master criminal but I can be an actor who can sing and dance! I promise to use my powers for good... and to impress women.
You are now the least talented man on Earth. Because fuck you, that's why.
Thespian said:
Despair Inducement.

I like it. Depression Man away!
You now have joy enducment! You make people extremely happy, giving them a positive out look on life...not exactly sure how that's gonna help you. Maybe you'll get laid more, I don't know.
Good luck being able to find me in order to reverse my powers :D
What are you-oh, you clever bastard!
It'll be like a game of hide and seek.

Except there's no chance you'll ever win :D
God, it would be like that crappy Nicholas Cage movie, Next.
Don't worry, I'd make it fun for you :D

Ever seen Home Alone?
Yeah, that'd be interesting...hmm, maybe I could find people with shittier powers and offer the ability to reverse them, perhaps making them more useful/powerful.
Hmm, interesting.

If only there was some way of me knowing which people you have an interest in reversing and then making it impossible for you find them...
Damn, you are really using your power to fuck with me. It's like giving immortality to the most annoying man on the planet...
Use my power to prevent evil men from doing evil things?

Nah.

[HEADING=1]Troll all the things![/HEADING]

TyranidXX

Feb 17, 2010
Nerdstar said:
well,well,well guss who dosnt fear the reaper. (bad joke i know ) i got Death-Force Manipulation.

The opposite power of Life-Force Manipulation; whereas Life-Force is the essence which allows life to flourish, Death-Force is that which causes things to rot, wither, and eventually die. The user can sense and manipulate the essence that allows Death, Decay, and Corruption to exist throughout the universe, allowing them to control decayed matter or to request assistance from the dead. Highly skilled users may be able to reject the effects of Death-Force on themselves in order to live forever.
So in a matter of minutes of posting, someone else receives the same powers I got?

I applauded your luck and hope you don't go mad with power.

Nerdstar

Apr 29, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

The user has instinctive knowledge of events before they happen, and often knows an enemy's every move and intention before said enemy even decides them.

telling the possible futures is all well and good. you ca hide from the people who need to be close to you to do things to you. but what about the people with powers to effect you instantly,that have unlimited range (ie.Death from above)

Dec 14, 2009
Nerdstar said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Prescience

telling the possible futures is all well and good. you ca hide from the people who need to be close to you to do things to you. but what about the people with powers to effect you instantly,that have unlimited range (ie.Death from above)
That's why I like it.

It's not too OP like some of the other powers.

*cough*omnipotence*cough*

It requires work on my end to make my preferable future play out, but like you said, something that instantly destroys the planet, like, say, one of the omnipotent ones, isn't something I can prevent, no matter how long I have.

Nerdstar

Apr 29, 2011
TyranidXX said:
Nerdstar said:
well,well,well guss who dosnt fear the reaper. (bad joke i know ) i got Death-Force Manipulation.

The opposite power of Life-Force Manipulation; whereas Life-Force is the essence which allows life to flourish, Death-Force is that which causes things to rot, wither, and eventually die. The user can sense and manipulate the essence that allows Death, Decay, and Corruption to exist throughout the universe, allowing them to control decayed matter or to request assistance from the dead. Highly skilled users may be able to reject the effects of Death-Force on themselves in order to live forever.
So in a matter of minutes of posting, someone else receives the same powers I got?

I applauded your luck and hope you don't go mad with power.
i know its weird your actually the first person in this little game to get a duplicate power i believe

i might not go with power but i might go mad because of the power. think about it having control over death seems great i can become immortal make other people immortal bring the dead back and kill anyone i want just by thinking about them to name a few options

but then the bad shit kicks in for one thing im not much for killing people,and even if i used my power to make other people immortal(friends and family) they may tire of immortality and want to die and in the end ill be alone as time moves on leaving only myself.....and possibly you and any other immortals depending on the luck of the draw.

ProZack

Jun 28, 2011
Life Creation - The user is able to create living beings using several different ways, these beings can either be completely unique/original, modified/evolved versions of already existing ones or simply normal beings without any major modifications. Note that unless the user has separate powers that allow them to dominate their creations, these beings aren't particularly loyal. User can modify them so they have tendency to stay devoted to their creator, but this depends on how they are treated.

Bow down to me or else you will be killed by my invincible monsters, who I will make sure to give them pie lest they turn on me.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Lets see the results.

Sugar Manipulation.

This game is shit.

I hate you all and will give you diabetes.

Shadowsetzer

Jul 15, 2010
Positivity Manipulation.

When I first saw the name, I thought 'I got Heart? G^#^&*()t!'. After reading the page, though, it seems I've won the lottery. :)

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Positivity_Manipulation

Seriously, it lists God as one of the users....

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Desire Inducement.

With this power, I can manipulate what people desire. I can implant desires for peace and friendship into my enemies. :D

...Nah, fuck that. I'm just going to manipulate the world's leaders into desiring power. Then I'll watch the world burn!

EDIT: It seems according to the variations, I'm limited to what I can do. :(

Ah well, I can always have someone fall in love with me I guess. Or have a person gorge himself to death.

KishinZero

Nov 22, 2010
TheNaut131 said:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Reversal

So I can reverse powers, affecting their usefulness or strength and perhaps negate powers altogether...that's kinda lack luster but might be fun.

First off: Hey, God-like guys? You're pretty much fucked if you don't do the smart thing with your powers when you discover I exist.

Secondly: I'm gonna go through the thread and randomly reverse people's powers.

Sound okay? Okay.
I can negate peoples powers. So if you used it on me then I could give people powers. I smell a very successful business opportunity.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Well, I got Social Cloaking. Quote:

"The user subconsciously nullifies the minds of others to easily merge into a group. Can walk into a restaurant and immediately assume a waiter, or go into a crime organization and assume a the role of domestic servant. The user feels the general emotions of a society or group of people by having an internal social mirror. The user can mingle into any situation."

Not exactly what I was expecting, but not ENTIRELY terrible or useless. I'd make a pretty good spy. Still, I think I'd like a re-roll.

Reanimation.

Okay... that superpower is a bit more "super", but it's also really, really dark. Not exactly my cup of tea.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hit that random button a bunch more times to see all the cool powers I COULD have gotten.

automatron

Apr 21, 2010
Diplomatic immunity (immunity to all laws)
While maybe not seeming to be amazingly useful as a superpower, I'd be the greatest supervillain ever, never being able to be arrested.
Also I'd be immune to the laws of physics, so I can pretty much do whatever I please

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
Time to take a break from my losing battle against Daystar Clarion.

Round 2!

Hoplon said:
Peak Human [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peak_Human_State]

Huh, apparently I'm Batman. And Captain America. I can live with that.
You are now the weakest human alive...womp womp. How would you even be alive at that point?

Rowan93 said:
Answer Manipulation. I can change, control and manipulate the answer to any question.

So, somewhere between omnipotence and wish-granting, I need to get a sidekick to ask me the questions I want to change the answer to.
Hey there, Rowan. You now have question manipulation. That's...kinda useless a bit confusing. If you manipulate a question with the intent of the answer working for you, it might now work that way. In fact, unless the answer is definite or obvious, it could go a number of ways...unless you do some sorta "not" kinda thing...which would be even more confusing.
Alssadar said:
Time acceleration. I can speed up time, whilst standing still like an idiot. Exactly like waiting in Fallout/Oblivion.
And if I speed up time enough, I'll reach the end of time, which means I'll start back at the beginning of time, and can, therefore, find how time started. I can also travel back and witness history.
Hey, how would the ability to reverse time work for you? Because I can make that happen. If you mess up, you can just reset yourself, rewind time, and try again. Now it's a really useful power.

jays club said:
i got the power to walk on water
And now you sink like a rock! :D

The Goat Tsar

Mar 17, 2010
I got Nostalgia Inducement.

I...I don't know what to say.

EDIT: Though my favorite has to be Garbage Mimicry.

Jadthegreat

Jun 23, 2009
I got Performance Enhancement:

"The user of this power can increase the quality/performance of things and people. The user can increase the sharpness and/or the durability of a sword if they wanted to. They could possibily give a human, peak condition or for even further enhancements they could make them god-like. The user could also enhance themselves as well."

So I am the buff master! I'll take it the added bonus of being able to use them on myself helps...

Nyaliva

euclideanInsomniac
Sep 9, 2010
Subterranean Adaptation
I'm Moleman Bitches!!!!
Second time I got Narration, bending reality to my will via writing. Now THAT'S more my style.

Nerdstar

Apr 29, 2011
TheNaut131 said:
Time to take a break from my losing battle against Daystar Clarion.

Round 2!

Hoplon said:
Peak Human [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peak_Human_State]

Huh, apparently I'm Batman. And Captain America. I can live with that.
You are now the weakest human alive...womp womp. How would you even be alive at that point?

Rowan93 said:
Answer Manipulation. I can change, control and manipulate the answer to any question.

So, somewhere between omnipotence and wish-granting, I need to get a sidekick to ask me the questions I want to change the answer to.
Hey there, Rowan. You now have question manipulation. That's...kinda useless a bit confusing. If you manipulate a question with the intent of the answer working for you, it might now work that way. In fact, unless the answer is definite or obvious, it could go a number of ways...unless you do some sorta "not" kinda thing...which would be even more confusing.
Alssadar said:
Time acceleration. I can speed up time, whilst standing still like an idiot. Exactly like waiting in Fallout/Oblivion.
And if I speed up time enough, I'll reach the end of time, which means I'll start back at the beginning of time, and can, therefore, find how time started. I can also travel back and witness history.
Hey, how would the ability to reverse time work for you? Because I can make that happen. If you mess up, you can just reset yourself, rewind time, and try again. Now it's a really useful power.
OK, i know whats happening here so i'm going to use my power on you in a preemptive strike before you can use your power on me

:) enjoy!

Bamcrash

Mar 11, 2008
Rowan93 said:
Not G. Ivingname said:
Rowan93 said:

Of course, you won't know the consequences those answers have. Say your asked how many people live in Africa, and you say "around 600 million," congradulations, you have killed 400 million people, most likely at random, breaking down what little order there is in that continent.

Or if you answers questions wrong, accidentally or intentionally, about physics. Even a slight change in the universes laws could make it impossible to live on this planet.
Well, yeah. Obviously I'm not going to answer questions any more unless it's intentionally a use of my powers.

Well, no, that'd be too difficult for me. Instead, any questions I'm not using my powers on, I'll answer in a really vague way, e.g. "There are between ten and a hundred trillion people in Africa"
Could you not ask yourself/ get someone to ask you if you know everything, to which you could say yes. And in a continuing line of thought, could you not make yourself god. You are welcome.