Let's talk E3!

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
IllumInaTIma said:
Holy shit NO MAN'S SKY
I completely agree! I don't want a PS4 and even I want that game! That game looked awesome!

I hope that comes out to PC!

Adanos

Oct 24, 2009
Tim just tweeted this

Tim Schafer @TimOfLegend · 6m
Talk about other platforms soon! Sony's been a great help making this happen & we're excited to be working with them on the console version!

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
josemlopes said:
IllumInaTIma said:
Holy shit NO MAN'S SKY
No Man's Sky looks cool but doesnt seem that there is much to do out of the ship from what they have shown so far
Yeah, every world is unique, but I'm more interested in how do you interact with it. As in, could you destroy or create new ecosystems? Can you uprise races with potential and stuff? I guess they still have a whole lot to say.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
Adanos said:
Tim just tweeted this

Talk about other platforms soon! Sony's been a great help making this happen & we're excited to be working with them on the console version!
God I hope it's coming to PC!

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
Adanos said:
Tim just tweeted this

Those sneaky bastards. Lets see if at least comes to PC.

No Mans Sky also seems like another game that comes out on PC, they even called it "console debut", so maybe not even console exclusive and out on the Xbone

PS: The crowd is fucking loud in this one, the guy said that Dead Space 3 was playable in the Playstation Now thingy and someone went "WOW", fucking really? Dead Space 3?

Adanos

Oct 24, 2009
This free to play really killed this conference. I mean Warthunder? Play to grind maybe.

Hopes up for Last Guardian.

...Minecraft...WOWOWWWWWW

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
MK X more brutal than ever. With a bunch of new characters and Scorpion hating on Sub-Zero again for some reason. And Sub-Zero being alive again for some reason.

Madame_Lawliet

Jul 16, 2013
I thought the No Man's Sky trailer was gonna be the end of the conference.
For all intents and purposes I appear to have been right...

Also, GRIM FANDANGO MUTHAH FUCKAHZ!

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
IllumInaTIma said:
MK X more brutal than ever. With a bunch of new characters and Scorpion hating on Sub-Zero again for some reason. And Sub-Zero being alive again for some reason.
Mortal Kombat actually got a reboot actually. The entire universe was reset I believe after the 2011 game just called Mortal Kombat, so that's what I think they are going based off of. :p

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
Neronium said:
IllumInaTIma said:
Mortal Kombat actually got a reboot actually. The entire universe was reset I believe after the 2011 game just called Mortal Kombat, so that's what I think they are going based off of. :p
I know that, but MK9 ended up on cliff-hanger with Shinook, which implies that MKX is going to continue from that. In MK9 original Sub-zero died and became Noob, while younger Sub-zero became a Cyber Sub-Zero. That's why I'm confused with inclusion of ninja Sub-Zero.

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
The movie looks ok-ish, but it seems like its on par with those run of the mill Dreamworks movies like Shrek 3

EDIT: Last of Us, that game that we specifically said that it wasnt coming out on the PS4 for you to simply buy the PS3 version without waiting for the better version, on the PS4, lets pretend we did good.

Fuck, that MGS trailer again? Its late here, I am going to bed. I'll see tomorrow if I missed anything like the next Uncharted or something

Oh wait, still managed to watch GTAV, just release it on PC for fuck sakes

fhmy

Aug 2, 2010
I wonder how fatalities will work on the riding character, unless the little guy just fucks off. I wanted to see more of the green guy though.

Also, "one of the most iconic games this generation"... WHAT'S VIB-RIBBON?

white_wolf

Aug 23, 2013
Tomb Raider looks nice now lets see if they really delve into the tomb part of the name making them central, complex, and make the tomb part of the puzzle not just separate puzzles like we got and get her back to her prior ass kicking persona she had back in TR1.

DAI looks like I expected, sped up the mages was good, and I think they used a fem hero for the demo. I did like hearing the fem heros voice more so then the male's he sounds a little subdued.

Aliens Isolation didn't show me anything new really so I'm still tied between this and DAI.

Mirror's Edge2 was once again a carrot on a string but I already figured it would be I don't think they're to serious or to willing to get this one to market.

TW3 its good to see actual gameplay I'm most excited about this of all the games shown I'm looking forward to free roaming.

ACU has a neat concept of co-op but its only live I wish it didn't have to be or atleast allow us to do local co-op in addition.

The BW ME tease was lame basically they said we're working on it, trust us and they had one of the two guys who gave us the lore breaking endings saying trust us? Yeah right I'll hold onto my trust thanks you've got a long way to go.

I got less interested seeing the gameplay for battlefield hardlines as its the old marines reskinned as cops or criminals don't know why I actually thought a smidgen they might've tried to deviate from that.

and the Division looks nice but thanks to WDs I'm now skeptical that what I saw will be what the end product will look like.