LoadingReadyRun: Impersonal Information

AmzRigh

What's the frequency, Wishbone?
Dec 9, 2010
The people wondering about who plays Mr. AAAAA -- listen to the way he says, "Good, good." It's clearly Paul. :p

Great episode. As I said elsewhere, it didn't make me laugh out loud, but it was still really good.

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
i really liked this one, it was funny but held a interesting feeling to it, well done, i did however felt like something was missing, but still really good

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
I absolutely lost my shit at the I asspwn bit from cHustle in the Xbox live message.

Great episode, and I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this.

8bitmaster

Devourer of pie
Nov 9, 2009
Due to background noise, at the beginning I thought it was gonna rip on the matrix and neo's double life. Still a great one. Keep up the good work.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
njsykora said:
Awesome nod to earlier Hustle in there too. Wonder if anyone else spotted that.
Hah I ass pwned your buttface with my motherpwning face ass.... noob.

Also, good episode, I like the not so "In your face jokey jokes" every once in awhile and this one did it pretty well.

hypermage

Feb 13, 2010
Maybe this one didn't bring the funny as much as some other recent ones, but I don't mind when the crew bring an extra helping of the pure awesome instead. Also, mad props that Bradley Rains for some top banana soundtrack work.

Its interesting that the Return to the Basement OTR predates the video itself. I'm inclined to wonder whether it was intended as a trailer.

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
BAM! Great one guys!

Just here to say nice work to Jer specifically you totally nailed that (Almost got my friend killed on WoW out of laughter) aannnnnd nomination for the best credit-roll+stinger ever.

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
Matt_LRR said:
Mattteus said:
...do all Canadians say 'zed'?
That's how it's pronounced.

-m
...in England (and the Commonwealth apparently)

Edit: Oddly enough I didn't even notice James say "zed". I guess I've gotten to the point where in my mind where zed = z[ee]. Which is kind of interesting. When I started watching Stargate Atlantis that Canadian scientist would talk about needing a Z.E.D.P.M. to get them back to Earth. At the same time all the Americans were talking about how they needed a Z.P.M. to get back. Embarrassingly I think it took me 2 seasons to realize that they were talking about the same thing.

But I'm sure that isn't the case with a lot of Americans. As I mentioned in some other thread, the thing about Canadian English is that it sounds EXACTLY like the American General dialect except for about a dozen or so common words. And because they're so similar, those dozen or so words stick out like sore thumbs to a lot of us. More so than they would if those pronunciations were part of a more foreign sounding English dialect like Cockney, Aussie, Scots, New Yorker, Newfie or any of the various Southern dialects. Those pronunciations certainly aren't wrong any more than the General American pronunciation is wrong (indeed spelling usually indicates that the Canadian pronunciation is probably closer to the original pronunciation) but they sound wrong to us. It'd probably be like hearing a fellow Canadian say, "I would like tomAHtos on my potAHtoes and a tall glass of mEHlk please," (assuming Canadians pronounce those words: tomAYto, potAYto and mILk of course).I'm sure American viewers will get used to it given enough time.

Anyway, great video!

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
The ending did it for me. I was grinning the whole time, but I didn't laugh until ZXCV Place and, "Good... good."

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Damnit! They've found out the name and address I use to fool online companies! D:

I'm kinda hoping this becomes a two parter somehow. :D

mythtech

Oct 16, 2010
that was very well done and the stinger made my day. it had me laughing from start to end

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Sooo after ZXCV place, QWERTY blvd, and JKL; terrace, where next? XKCD rd? IMDB crescent? KFC?