Fugiman477

Dec 24, 2008
Hileict said:
ForgottenPr0digy said:
you know I could have done that with my mind-Jeremy
Damn it Jer-Paul

LOL
For the last time, it's MATT. Matt said "Damn it, Jer!"

The Escapist community, PLEASE for the love of all things holy, LERN2LRR. There was a clear description of WHO THEY ARE, IN the video. Watch it.
In the defense of the ignorant populace, nobody save graham and paul spoke until the very end, so people who have never seen LRR or ENN before could be easily confused.

To test if you are properly aquainted with LRR, go to http://loadingreadyrun.com/ listen to a lrrcast, and if you are ever confused about who is speaking, watch more videos. Repeat until problem is solved.

Or, as Dr. Morgan would prescribe, just punch yourself in the face.

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
Woohoo, now I only need to type in one URL (or, actually, press "bookmarks" followed by "the escapist").
Hooray for the LRR team and all their awesome, shared with the rest of the web! Hip-hip-hooray!

"Wouldn't it be funny if they were just getting all these people together to do something mundane like moving a couch."
I thought the same! Except I didn't actually think "couch" specifically... that would've been weird.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Ahh I have watched llr for a couple years now and based off what I've seen, them moving to the escapist isn't gonna change anything. Great episode guys

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Fugiman477 said:
In the defense of the ignorant populace, nobody save graham and paul spoke until the very end, so people who have never seen LRR or ENN before could be easily confused.

To test if you are properly aquainted with LRR, go to http://loadingreadyrun.com/ listen to a lrrcast, and if you are ever confused about who is speaking, watch more videos. Repeat until problem is solved.

Or, as Dr. Morgan would prescribe, just punch yourself in the face.
As I stated over on LRR's forums.. Matt's appeared countless times on ENN. It just takes common sense and actually watching the video to know what's going on. It doesn't take a genius to know who's talking.. Or to at least find out before posting. I like the Dr. Morgan approach though!

I also cringed a little when Graham saluted with his left hand.. Me spending 7-ish years in the Australian Air Force Cadets and all.. RIGHT hand, good sir, RIGHT HAND.

Steelfox

Nov 17, 2009
ZerOmega said:
This is either going to become something very entertaining or incredibly stupid.

I'll wait the next episode in awe and dread.
As a long time fan of LRR the series is incredibly stupid amounts of entertaining.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Nice Debut for the team guys! I love the Ocean's 11 paraody... But serious...

Crash Override?!?! From Hackers... I'm not sure if that is good or awesome..

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Great video to start off with guys! Great to see you on the Escapist! Hope it will continue to last!!!!

tbug

Oct 19, 2009
DeviousJ said:
And I also don't remember a LRR-video with that much credits...
Check out Suspend Your Disbelief [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/86/Suspend-your-Disbelief]. It had a bunch of credits.

Jaded_Tech

Jan 11, 2010
The thoughts going through my head was if Kathleen woman of international mystery hadn't killed her own clones they could have used those instead of everyone else to move the hide a bed.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Wow! I didn't know Kathleen saved the world kittens. Thanks very much Kathleen!

That was some Epic couch moving! Great job everyone! The video is awesome!

Tim_LRR

Nov 16, 2009
Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!

Jaded_Tech said:
The thoughts going through my head was if Kathleen woman of international mystery hadn't killed her own clones they could have used those instead of everyone else to move the hide a bed.
But if she hadn't killed the clones, we wouldn't have any more lolcats, and then what would be the point of moving the couch at all? What would be the point of living?

DeviousJ

Nov 9, 2009
tbug said:
DeviousJ said:
And I also don't remember a LRR-video with that much credits...
Check out Suspend Your Disbelief [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/86/Suspend-your-Disbelief]. It had a bunch of credits.

I guess you have a point. I just wanted to point out there were many people listed in the credits, and yeah...

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
Tim_LRR said:
Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!

Jaded_Tech said:
But if she hadn't killed the clones, we wouldn't have any more lolcats, and then what would be the point of moving the couch at all? What would be the point of living?
... you know, in a very roundabout way, that somehow makes some kind of sense...