Long Gone Escapist?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
War Penguin said:
Anyone remember [user]Swollen Goat[/user]? He was banned long ago but he was one of the coolest dudes around here. Oh Goat! Why! Why did you have to leave us! *Sobs* Dx
I wasn't eating

your sandwich.
[sub][sub]Yes, I remember him very well.[/sub][/sub]

OT: [user]VaudevillianVeteran[/user] is gone. I miss her sense of humor and prolific nature.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
Kitsune Hunter said:
I wonder what DVS BSTrD and Matthew94 are up to?
Well, DVS BSTrD posts on Imgur. I think. Didn't know him well here, but the username is exactly the same over there.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
I somehow got back after being permabanned for something stupid I did. Tried signing in again for shits n giggles a few weeks ago and saw I was unbanned somehow, wooo.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
NewClassic said:
War Penguin said:
Also, you are, like, The Escapist golem... guardian... thing. Like, this giant talking statue who knows all and remembers so many stories, regarding the site, acting as such a wise and powerful character. Awesome. :0
Heh, I'm just a networking kinda person. I love getting to chat with people, so I have a natural habit of accruing stories over time. That said, I'm also off doing other stuff as well, but I'd hate to leave this place behind. I have so many memories of cool folks and neat things done, even if no one that's still around remembers the people I have memories of.

So yeah, if you're reading this now, send me a message or hit me up on Skype/Steam/IRC. I'd love to have a conversation.
Well I know you from THE DESERT BUS SURVIVORS CHAT *fanfare* *cheering*. The coolest place for people who formed a community around an even that happens one week every year.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
lacktheknack said:
Huh... we're still on each others' friend list, and she shows up when I do a search.

I smell a good conspiracy.
Mind if I join in on the conspiracy? Her whole presence made me raise one hell of an eyebrow. Going from the godsend for everyone on the site to mysteriously vanish. I remember there was some story about her fiance, she said that she wouldn't be here anymore... then came back... and then left again a month later. The whole random numbers/letters thing on her profile does make me a little weirded out, I won't lie...
Eric the Orange said:
I've seen you around, but somewhere else... the username is so very familiar... Random question: are you familiar with Video Games Awesome?

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
War Penguin said:
Eric the Orange said:
I've seen you around, but somewhere else... the username is so very familiar... Random question: are you familiar with Video Games Awesome?
yeah I'm a VGA fan but I'm not a turbo. I've commented on the videos on their site before though so it's possible.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
I'm surprised it's taken this long, but Mortai Gravesend.

I won't pretend like I miss the dude, but yeah, he was noteworthy to say the least

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
Just remembered another poster. Excalipoor. Wasn't really notable or anything. But I think he asked for a ban after the replies from his thread about a domestic dispute of some kind, happening a couple floors down outside his apartment, and not being able to do anything about it.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
War Penguin said:
Eric the Orange said:
yeah I'm a VGA fan but I'm not a turbo. I've commented on the videos on their site before though so it's possible.
I thought you looked familiar! I'm not a turbo either, but I comment on their YouTube videos every now and again. Good to see someone on this site is a fan. xD

Are we ballet yet?

Artemicion

Need superslick, Kupo.
Dec 7, 2009
I only remember Vault and that guy who has that really, uh... "animated" Okami avatar. I see fabbyy quite a bit, too.

I've spoken with Zeel before. Our conversation wasn't unpleasant but I was not entirely surprised when he was re-banned hours after being unbanned. Not entirely certain it was as deserved as most people would say it was, but what's done is done.

Kitsune Hunter

What a beautiful Duwang!
Dec 18, 2011
mysecondlife said:
Kitsune Hunter said:
I wonder what DVS BSTrD and Matthew94 are up to? I know they've been banned, but from what I can remember it wasn't for anything serious, just a build up of warnings. I do miss DVS BSTrD's posts in the Forum games and the Critical Miss threads, they always did put a smile on my face and it would be nice to see Matthew94 as apparently we go to the same university.

Om a side note I also miss Gunsmithkitten, not because I liked her or anything, she was crazy and deserved to get banned, but it was never a dull moment when she was around and a part of me would to see her come back, just to see if she would have changed or would still be the same as before
So the Bastard is banned?

That's sad. I beat him to a pun once. He congratulated me for it..

:/
It's a shame, but who knows, Vault got a second chance, whose to say DVS won't get the same

Dead Century said:
Kitsune Hunter said:
I wonder what DVS BSTrD and Matthew94 are up to?
Well, DVS BSTrD posts on Imgur. I think. Didn't know him well here, but the username is exactly the same over there.
Good to know, I'll be sure to check it out to see if it is him, thanks

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
FriedRicer said:
I'm looking for a guy that used to double post as himself and Calumon does anyone kno what became of him?
[sub][sub]NOBODY CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I HAD THE DIGIMON![/sub][/sub]

I'm still here, as I've said before. I'm always here. I just don't have to say anything. Now, how can I help you?

Calumon: Just don't ask for his tea. :S

FriedRicer

Sep 19, 2010
Jack and Calumon said:
FriedRicer said:
I'm looking for a guy that used to double post as himself and Calumon does anyone kno what became of him?

I'm still here, as I've said before. I'm always here. I just don't have to say anything. Now, how can I help you?

I thought you died-glad you didn't!When I lurked, I use to laugh at your posts-the dedication was/is top notch!

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Lionsfan said:

I won't pretend like I miss the dude, but yeah, he was noteworthy to say the least
he was disapointed he didn't get a mention ;).....

Eamar said:
Actually, speaking of feminism debates, anyone else remember Boudica?
oh god...do we all

I also remember her particular fetish...I'm not one to judge but...Too much info...

also the amazing thing about Moonlight is her record is sqeaky clean...[i/]and she participated in gender threads[/i]

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
FriedRicer said:
Jack and Calumon said:
FriedRicer said:

I thought you died-glad you didn't!When I lurked, I use to laugh at your posts-the dedication was/is top notch!
Thanks, I appreciate that. I try/tried. I'm always still around, I just don't post as much anymore. Always wish I could but something always stops me.

Calumon: Like moving nearer to late fried food places? :3

FriedRicer

Sep 19, 2010
Vault101 said:
Lionsfan said:

he was disapointed he didn't get a mention ;).....

Eamar said:
Actually, speaking of feminism debates, anyone else remember Boudica?
oh god...do we all

I also remember her particular fetish...I'm not one to judge but...Too much info...

also the amazing thing about Moonlight is her record is sqeaky clean...[i/]and she participated in gender threads[/i]
Yea Moonlight was crazy too! Her record is clean? In this "Feminists/MRA's are x?" era?

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
bobmus does not go on the forums as much as he used to, but he's a busy man.

Aylaine seems to go to this website, according to her posts http://myanimelist.net/profile.php?username=Aylaine So that's something, she's not dead.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Evil Smurf said:
bobmus does not go on the forums as much as he used to, but he's a busy man.

Aylaine seems to go to this website, according to her posts http://myanimelist.net/profile.php?username=Aylaine So that's something, she's not dead.
In one of her recent posts she talks about her parents but when we were talking months ago, she told me her parents had died in a car crash if I remember right...

Maybe there's an explanation, maybe by parents she meant guardians or she calls her Godparents that or something. She does deem to be talking about them in the present tense.

Really odd though..... :/

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
NewClassic said:
Although I don't keep up with as many old Escapists as I should. I'm probably ancient to a lot of users here... I wonder what ever happened to FeNinja?
Ahhh, FeNinja. I do miss him a ton.

The people I miss most are probably Shivari and JimDoki. They, along with Nuke here, were the reasons I actually made an account here in the first place (Has it really been almost six years now?)

I still remember Shivari's big reveal that he, in fact, was not Hayley Williams like his avatar let on. (Swore he was a girl for the longest time. He was the best at using neutral pronouns. Also sponges.) Funnily enough, he had such an impact on me, that I've begun using that username in all games that I play. I have a monk in D3 and a priest in WoW named Shivari.

Doki came back once and he and I talked for a bit. Haven't seen him since.

Granted, this is probably my third time returning to the site. I've never been completely away, but I just hit these spells where I have nothing at all to say.

I love this site and the community, but I do miss those who were here back when I first started. Not that it was a "golden age" or anything, but I liked it better small, since it was a much more close-knit group.

Oh, and we can't forget TaxiDriver, hahaha.