Lurking and you

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I don't really lurk. I dunno, never appealed to me that much. Sure I read through threads and don't contribute occasionally but usually I post my views.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Well I lurked for about a year in 08 and joined in August of 09. I still lurk quite a bit now that most of my friends seem to stick to PMs more and the threads I would post in are slowly dying down more and more.

TheJazzyH

Jan 7, 2011
Yes, I lurk quite often myself. In fact I've been lurking everywhere before I even knew it was called lurking. I usually don't post unless I feel that I can really add something to the conversation.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I'm a pretty decent lurker.

I'll linger at the hot threads area a lot. Most of my replies are all because of Off Topic.

Tsekatsu

Mar 29, 2011
I usually always lurk in every forum, I don't really like posting much so I just lurk around reading other peoples posts.

StealthyNinja

Mar 11, 2010
gigastar said:
I only tend to jump into a topic when i have something to say that is not intensely scathing [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Troll].

Other than that my attention is focused elsewhere.
TV Tropes....Damn you! 2 hours lost.

I lurk quite a bit. I usually just scan through the forums and only log-in if something really interests me

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Well many times I will read threads and not even comment since either I can't think of exactly what to say or it has already been said.

Lately, most of my comments I've put I only put because they were humourous.

ParanoidAndroid

Apr 2, 2011
I always lurk. I lurked these forums for a couple of months before I joined and I still do.
I'm lurking right now!

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
I used to, in the first year I was hear. Now I only visit interesting threads or ones I want to post something in, and I'll only not post in them if I know I'm too pissed off to.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Princess Molestia said:
I lurk more than any of you know.
I'm scared now.

OP: I hardly lurk, i just post.
Post post post... postpostpostpostpost.
It doesn't have to make sense, i just post!
xD

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Me?
Yep, I'm a lurker. I hardly ever have something important to say and when I do, I lack the words to say it. Sooo I just sit on my corner and watch from afar.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I used to lurk ack when I heard about this site and haven't signed up yet but not anymore. I only lurk if I hve nothing to say but want to read the comments anyway.

MackTheMole

Jun 14, 2009
Yep I lurk, I've been lurking for a loooong time now. To be honest it's usually because someone else has said what I wanted to say, or I just don't care enough.

dystopiaINC

Aug 13, 2010
yeah i lurk, not constantly but i lurk because if i was gonna post it would be a wall of text and i'm just too lazy to write all that for a post that's probably going to be overlooked anyway so yeah i lurk

Fingerprint

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2008
Well since you asked... Yeah, when I visit this site - which is a lot less often than I used to - I mostly skim through a few interesting threads and watch a couple of videos. I guess I only really post these days when I feel inspired to or just when I have a little too much time on my hands, but honestly a lot of the time I don't post because the majority of the topics just don't peak my interest any more; though it can be interesting to read what others have to say.