Make a complaint about the game(s) you are currently playing.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
Guild Wars : Community is a lot slower than it used to be, only really see a large amount of people at main cities during festivals. Used to be at least 5-10 people at every outpost.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
American McGee's Alice: Slow down during enemy fights, you die alot when you're ganged up by enemies and level glitches, and to make things worse, half of the weapons use magic, causing you to use only your knife until you find something to regain magic.
Alice: Madness Returns: Very long and repetitious platforming takes the fun away from the game. That's it.
Metroid Other M: 30 minutes in and I dislike how you can't use some of your weapons later in the game and how I can't skip the cutscenes on my first playthrough.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
Terraria - Took me 8 hours to get a level-five sword. Eight. And I'd spent 6 1/2 of those hours underground; what gives, Terraria? And why do you have to gather a bunch of molten eyeballs to fight the boss? Why are you so cryptic and confusing and specific and ununderstandable? WHY?!

Dead Rising - Who designed this difficulty curve? Because I will kill you - Mark. My. Words. And you're very pressed for time, meaning you can only do certain things before your time's up and you have to drag your ass to the helipad to see where or not you've acheived the Good-Ending, or you'll have to start all over again from the very start, or reload a save and have to go through all that crap again.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - The party-member AI. I once walked halfway across the map, only to find that Mazoga was on the other-side attacking a deer. That day was long - very long. And the awkward level system and how it forces you to level up your other skills before you can actually properly level up - it looks good on paper, but paper is but a flimsy thing that goes all soggy and tears away if you leave it in the rain too long.

FateOrFatality

Mar 27, 2010
The Force Unleashed 2: I have many complaints, but I'll stick to one of the most annoying ones. What sort of hand did they build the controls for? Because it certainly wasn't human. I have to take frequent breaks because my left hand is in agony.

Not really a complaint about a specific game, but the huge amount of games I'm downloading from Steam sales has killed my bandwidth and I can't play online anymore. It took me a couple of minutes to load this page alone...

Mark Flanagan

Apr 25, 2011
Just Cause 2: Takes too long to travel between missions

Battlefield BC2: Circle strafing helicopters

Solar 2: No real point to it

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon

uh...

hmm...

bosses have too much health? it takes more than 10 minutes of shooting their "weak spot" (sometimes there is none, just a lot of shooting).

Yeah, bigger enemies in general seem to take too many bullets and takes WAAAAY too much time to bring down on the lower levels. With just Tier 2 weaponry, though? They actually become manageable.

Until the NEXT giant boss shows up (be it a giant robot or a giant.... whatever they'll throw at me next. first it was a spider, then a praying mantis, now a giant freakin robot that can crush me!)

Kieros

Jul 4, 2011
Pokemon White: Three rivals. And they appear basically after every city so far (Mistralton). So basically you are changing the most difficult battles into a minor event. Not to mention Pan{sage/sear/pour}. So Cheren is not difficult due to that, Bianca is not difficult [small](Okay, she is)[/small], and N is... just N. Oh, and you don't get to fish until after the end of the game. And you only visit half the map. And there are very few non-gym towns until after the E4.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Even though I love the game so much I must admit that in Persona 4 I would quite happily punch Yosuke in the face. He irritates the hell out of me. The moment Naoto is available I always switch out Yosuke.

floobie

Sep 10, 2010
Demon's Souls: Soooooo difficult.
FF XIII: Really long. And, of course, Vanille's voice actress.
Gran Turismo 5: B-spec mode is pointless.
Diablo 2: Graphics. Inventory interface could be a bit more automated (having to constantly restock the belt is really annoying). And, apparently it won't run on Lion when it's released.

TheModWolf

Nov 19, 2009
Borderlands - Sometimes I just want to pick up a weapon and put it in my bag, not have it replace the gun I'm currently using. Sometimes I like to fill up my bag with guns I have no intention of using just to sell them, and I don't want the crappy cash cow replacing my favourite gun right when I'm about to go into a battle....laaaaaaaaaaame.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Saints Row 2: Ummmm. It's not Saints Row 3? Ok, I do miss the mp3 player from the first game.
Mount & Blade Warband: The other lords need to start thinking during wartime.
Prince Of Persia Sands Of Time: Combat is a little samey, though quite fun.

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
World of Warcraft: If you even THINK to attack an enemy outpost, you'll get swarmed by 200 guards that have over 100k health and shoot you through walls. How does a tiny Alliance camp in the middle of nowhere with 1 vendor and 2 quest givers have so many guards?

Pirates Vikings and Knights II: Heavy Knights are impossible to kill. They can just parry everything and then use their stupid chopper attack to kill everything around them.

Uncharted 3: RPG guys come in big groups and can wipe out your entire team with 1 shot. Also, headshots don't seem to work at all.

Team Fortress 2: ZERO drops since the last update. All of my favorite servers are full with F2P noobs. The new weapon pack costs 100 dollars. Engineer and Pyro got nothing while Soldier (By far the most OP class in game) got 2 new weapon packs.

Minecraft: My house got destroyed by griefers and when I turned to the admin, he called me a crybaby and banned me permanently from my favorite server. Tried to appeal ban by contacting master admin, blocked again.

Red Dead Redemption: Griefers ruining my 4xp week. I can't walk 2 feet without getting headshot by some guy running around aimbotting.

Mister Man

May 16, 2011
Chrono Trigger: Barely started it on Virtual Console and I keep coming up with excuses to not go and continue it. I'm pretty sure that's not a point in it's favor.

inFamous: Damn them for not making the story interesting enough for me to pay attention so now when I try to understand what is going on I get really confused!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Solatorobot: Red the hunter

Add custombility to the robot by changing the colours scheme.
Tweet the racing minigame abit more, it can be hard and frustrating.
Expand the other minigame to it more.
Make the character more useful by making him take part of the battle without his robot (which in term he should had some attack moves).
Make the game harder or challanging since it's a breeze to play through.
You should give your robot new attach stle or at least do more than grab and slam the enemy (ok once you upgrade the robot you get some new moves but it's more or less the same).

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Smugglers IV : it really gets repetetive fast.
Swords and Serpents: damn its really hard at the beginning
Pirates!: I lost the printed map, now its hard to navigate without an ingame map
Might and Magic V: it glitches a lot on XP

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
Infamous: How can drug addicts and hobos shoot so well?!

FFXI: Storage space gets expanded constantly, but you can still only have 7 items at the auction house at once.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3: Chargeup melee attacks are gone, second player can't join in most of the Historic missions, Wing's Gundams aren't the 'Fix' or 'Custom' versions.

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Okay, a new one.

A.R.E.S.

As fun as it is, I find Hard Mode's quantities of bastardry to be vastly excessive. Wish it would stop.

The Geek Lord

Apr 15, 2009
Devil May Cry 3 - Beowulf is too damn slow. They won't kiss something that you never hit them with, Dante. Also, shitty camera, horrible puzzles, and it's not difficult, god dammit, it's just FUCKING ANNOYING.

Team Fortress 2 - People bitching about how the old TF2 was better. It just makes me want to stop playing, go back and time, and tell them "IN THE FUTURE YOU WHINE ABOUT TF2 BECAUSE... HAT!" Granted, I haven't played TF2 before it became free, but still.

Zelda (That one Zelda, y'know, all of them) - GO COLLECT THIS/THESE MAGICAL OBJECTS TO FIGHT GANON. Also retarded Yeti thing and ice level. ICE LEVELS. FFFFFFFFFFFF

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite:
Diablos used dig! But it failed...

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Marathon. It's too fucking dark to see anything.