Make a complaint about the game(s) you are currently playing.

Rhinzual26

Feb 17, 2011
Crusader: No Remorse - Jump physics.
Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal: Path finding and huge frame rate loss against Firkraag and other dragons.
Mass Effect 2: Thermal clips and biotic powers not working against shields. "Biotics never need to fire a shot to win a fight" Pffft, yeah right.
The Godfather: Enemy mobsters wielding shotguns and Thompson Sub-machine guns. Awkward target lock aiming system 'No Aldo, target the mobster, not the civilian'.

ColeusRattus

Apr 16, 2009
viranimus said:
Witcher 1 For a PC that was assembled within the last 3 months with an I3 core compared to the 2007-8 standards for some reason to which I cannot figure out it takes FOREVER to access and load/save files the deeper you get in the game. (like upwards of 2 minutes, and its the same as it was on my PC in 2008 as it was on my last configuration as it is today)

Would not be a big problem except its a game that you need to save more frequently than auto save on.
Because it doesn't delete saves, and each save has a few hundred megabytes. Thus they accumulate quite to quite a hefty size, which slows down loading the list. To get it quiecker again, you have to go to your savegame folder and manually delete those you don't need anymore.
My folder was at 15 gigabyte when I found out about that.

And back on topic:

Uncharted 3 Beta: took three days for glitchers/cheaters to suck the fun out of it. Pistol headshots from inaccessible areas and melee kills through a whole building?

EA MMA: having finally grasped the concept of clinch and ground combat, I still became worse than back when I wildly swung my arms and legs in the general directions of the opponoent.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Tim Mazzola said:
Recettear: GYAH THIS GAME IS SO HARD
lolwut? Beat the game without losing. Either you're doing it wrong or you're biting off way too much while adventuring. Adventure wisely and don't bother with "buying low; selling high". Adventuring loot is the only way to make decent money.

SiNCry

Jan 21, 2010
Magicka - Death sequences are far to long
Team Fortress 2 - I can't get a hat drop :(
Uncharted 3 Beta - It crashes and can be very jumpy
Defence Grid - The difference in ponits needed between silver and gold medels is tinny

SweetNess_666

Sep 2, 2009
COD- black ops ruled by the overpowered weapons and so unbalanced.

WoW-.........I'm not level 85 yet lol other than that...... No I can't do it lol

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
Sonic Adventure: The controls and camera are Sonic 2006-level horrible! I am now even more disgusted with Sonic 2006 than I was before. If they couldn't fix those God-awful problems in 7 freaking years (or really, just returned to them after doing a lot better in Sonic Adventure 2), they really deserved all the problems they're having now.

Outland: I don't really have much to criticize with this game, but the difficulty curve is pretty high. Right now I have to locate a Guardian Key with absolutely no indication whatsoever as to its location. And this is in the second level. That's annoying.

Castlevania Circle of the Moon: Again, difficulty. I started playing on Saturday, and died before the first save point. Before the first save point! From the Let's Play I'm watching of it, it seems Konami got the difficulty curve backwards, actually, and it really gets progressively easier. Way to go, Konami... *eyeroll* But this is Castlevania, would I expect anything less than obnoxious difficulty? I'm past the first boss now, and yes, it is getting easier with higher levels and more power-ups.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Cogwheel said:
Europa Universalis 3.
[snip]"Also, some more intricate diplomacy options"[snip]
I agree, though I love EU3, I find it annoying you can't, say, BUY lands. You can sell them, but can't buy them? Also maybe alliance options were you get to demand stuff in exchange for your help in a war.

Being able to see your rulers' family tree would be nice as well, so you can pick your own heirs.

The ability to convert religious-wise without needing a revolt for it would be cool too.

---

I'm playing STALKER (Shadows of Chernobyl) right now and it's too damn hard. Just like Yahtzee said in his review; the enemies have too much health to be realistic. Are they made out of diamond? Those soldiers took a full machinegunclip to the face before they died...

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Burnout Paradise: Racing should be all about the Rock and Roll and the Car i demand some better Music

Black Op's: I shot you in the face and you shoot my in the foot and you won how does that work?

Red Dead Redemption: Quad Xp weekend ive done Pike's Basin 145 times most likely more. [Not a Exaggeration]

L.A Noire: I can't see the guys Eye's Properly. Why is Cole such a Pussy he needs a Pimp Slap option

World of Warcraft: I wish there were more Alliance

Dead Nation: Connection Issues are such a Brown

Daniel Hailey

Apr 4, 2010
TF2: i was a medic friend of mine was a heavy and we thought we could go rape until the second we stepped out into the open 1rocket from a solider double killed me and my friend at full health.. I immediately raged quit

also the FTP has brought griefers,teams filled with noobs,teams filled with 300-400ping players and so on God the amount of times i raged at engis just trying to build turrets in the middle of the freekin map in the open

Mount & Blade - Warband Multiplayer: sometimes the game decides that you have to repeat a perfect slash of a sword to a guys chest 3times before he dies and other times a really lazy slash with the very point of your sword just touching him gives you a instant kill.. Same in reverse that causes allot of rage

also when your 100% sure you blocked in a certain direction and the game decides to block in the opposite direction causing your death That leads to allot of rage... Awesome game though

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
Command and Conquer 3 (The Kane's Wrath expansion, to be precise) - While definitely the best C&C since Red Alert 2, it's disappointing that it doesn't have the same kind of great soundtrack the earlier (RA2 and previous) games in the series had.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Atelier Iris: Eteral Mana: You could stand to have some side quests...and maybe some better weapon upgrade system.
Beat Hazard Ultra: Difficulty level is quite a step up from Classic.
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise: HOLLY SUMMERS NEEDS TO BE LESS CHEAP!
FFXIII: Barthandelus (Chapter 11) can go die in a fire

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Defense Grid - Sure the game has checkpoints, but why can't I manually save after I've accomplished something good?

Metroid Other M - Why is it so hard to find your way around? I've never found myself getting lost this much in any other Metroid game. I keep having to use youtube just to find out stupid things like there's a ledge I can grab in a room or that I need to scan an area to proceed. The game isn't hard for the right reasons!

Back to the Future (PC)- Who thought the walking mechanics were a good idea? Seriously...this game has the worst controls in the history of gaming. Resident Evil walking controls feels like a masterpiece by comparison. Hold mouse and drag in a direction...then while doing so click the second mouse button to run? Wow...just....wow.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
inFamous2- seriously, the evil powers just suck so bad, good powers are awsome with the ice jump and what is essentially an eletric machine gun, whereas evil powers have some completely pointless 5 bolt blast thing and the worst movement power EVAR!!!11!!1!1

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call Of Pripyat - Got instant killed by a bloodstucker...in front of me!

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
Battlefield Bad Company 2: No prone, full of new kids after the steam sale.

Modern Warfare 2: It's a CoD game, what isn't wrong with it.

Terraria: Lag in online play can sometimes get you killed.

Battlefield 3: It's not out yet.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Bakuryukun said:
Chrono Trigger
This game could stand to be more difficult truth be told, it's a bit too easy.
y0, try going through the entire game without ever stopping to grind XP. I.e rush through it. You're gonna have a blast trying to kill Masa and Mune the first time.

S:9 Prejudice - Utter generic shooter with utter generic backdrop story.

Does have jetpacks, though.

Cipher1

Feb 28, 2011
World Of Tanks: The matchmaker is just awful being placed in city matches where half the enemy team can one hit you while you cant hurt them from the front (and side since the tracking mechanic sucks) is not fun.