Make a complaint about the game(s) you are currently playing.

mrc390

Jan 31, 2011
Civilization 5: Ancient Era to slow paced.
Trine: Combat to simplistic
Empire Total War: Still buggy as hell
System shock 2: I hate the engineering deck -_-

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
Persona 4

There is very little actual gameplay in this game. All I've been doing for 70 hours is basically press X to exectue a cutscene where my character does whatever... and the combat is pretty slow and repetitive... yet why can't I stop playing? Guess it's one of those greater-than-the-sum-of-it's-parts games.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Fallout: New Vegas (again). Those giant radscorpions are like armored tanks. I hate them.

Sims 3: Why do you keep setting me on fire nearly every other time I use the stove? Hm? And why does my Sims keep putting their baby on the sidewalk and walking away? HM? ANSWER ME!

League of Legends: Backing out of a champion selection shouldn't give me a penalty the next time I sign in. Why? Because maybe I backed out for a damn good reason and don't want to watch a 5 minute penalty timer slowly tick down. And we seriously need some new maps.

epialesofaergia

Jun 6, 2011
Why does a necessary second party suddenly disappear when I need that pig/human ************ to complete the god damned mission??

BeerTent

Resident Furry Pimp
May 8, 2011
Last game I played was Bad Company 2.
A complaint? Pfft. I honestly don't know where to start, how the fuck did I get suckered into buying it? I love how the game ball-punches new players, by making every class exactly the same. (Your medic isn't a medic until you kill a bunch of people, same with engineers, assaults, recons.) There's no more "Instant action" with bots, instead we get an incredibly dull single player campaign with your own Zany Squad.

There is nothing of interest to this. Hopefully, playing with RL friends might make things mildly interesting in the least, otherwise... I want my $5 back.

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
BLACK: Enemies are made of kevlar, there?s too much stuff going going on at once, checkpoints are few an far between, and it?s as frustrating as fuck.

It?s a fun little game, but it?s just too annoying sometimes.

vaderaider

Nov 2, 2009
TES: Oblivion. The total number of voice actors is about 7 and the leveling sytem is terrible.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Alice: Madness Returns.
I don't know if it's the combat mechanics, controls or me just not being very good, but some enemies seem far, far too strong.
This is only a minor complaint though, I think the game's amazing. Plus it is probably just down to me not being very good.

Team Fortress 2:
Another batch of weapons released adding to the already unbalanced mess of unlockables is reducing my enjoyment of the game rather rapidly.

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition:
The online is getting harder and harder to enjoy because I only seem to play against the same six or seven characters. There are 39 to choose from guys, let's see some variety.

Frickin' Yun and his frickin' palms with their frickin' crazy hitbox and his frickin' lunge punch and arrgghhh.
Though this complaint is kinda void seeing as I play as him offline when I'm bored. Sometimes you just gotta be the crazy-overpowered guy.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Minecraft - I always get killed just after mining a load of awesome things and Im on my way back to my base/camp/temp storage. :(

slavec

Mar 27, 2009
Alic Madness Returns: The game keeps pretending that there's going to be a massive boss battle at the end of the level, but then something happens that kills the boss in a cutscene and you never actually fight them.

American McGee's Alice: The card guards kill you in seconds on hard or nightmare, and the vorpal blade only hits enemies 5 inches away.

Mass Effect 2: The models look great but the environment is weirdly low-res (xbox)

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I'll do this by Platform.

PC:
*Mincraft ~ Stop having so much water! I'm obviously trying to get rid of all of the water so stop making it so damned difficult for me!
*World of Warcraft ~ Please give me back some of the past...10 or 11 hours I just spent playing with you. It was fun but it doesn't seem fair for me to do some fishing, some exploring and then to casually notice that it's gone from 8pm to, midnight to, 2am to fucking now...

PS3:
*InFamous ~ Do...Do I really have to play you all over again to get the rest of those trophies?

SNES:
*Final Fantasy III(VI)~ First, stop confusing people. Granted the confusion probably ended a decade ago but still. Also, please don't delete my save game files when I decide to play with you again. The first time you did that it sucked and I really don't want you to do that again.

Ixnay1111

Mar 11, 2011
Hosker said:
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - it's too easy.
Exactly. Theres no point in being a stealthy Assassin when you can just kill with ease everyone who tries to stop you.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Half-Life 1? Confusing as fuck to know where you're going at times. Some of that level design is just atrocious.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
L.A. Noir - Sometimes the game throws all logic in an interrogation out of the window. And yes the cars drive shit.

Team Fortress 2 - Well I'm just playing balls at the moment.

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic - Fucking memoryleaks!

EVE Online - I'm reaching the point that skills take days to train. I'm cool with the real-life concept, really, means less farming, but 4 days? And I heard some skills take 60?! Sjeez!

Evil Genius - This game needs speed settings. Badly.

Beyond Good And Evil - Camara is fiddly.

LittleBigPlanet - Kinda boring on your own.

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines - Well I would be playing it if the game wouldn't crash when I try to enter Downtown.

And I play a lot of other games every now and then, but not enough hours to justify listing them here. What can I say, I like variation.
omega_peaches said:
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony: Lack of Niko is depressing.
Lack of friends annoying the shit outa you makes up for it though. Though I still have to finish TBoGT. I keep failing that stupid helicopter mission you get early on. I just can't destroy those tiny boats and land it safely.

The Lost and Damned is one of my favourite games ever though, and I couldn't stand the original GTA4. I just love cruising around on a chopper with Liberty Rock Radio on.